IRAQ DINAR BASICS ™
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

More GURU Stuff from Today 6-13-2011 FROM OTHER SITES

Go down

More GURU Stuff from Today 6-13-2011 FROM OTHER SITES Empty More GURU Stuff from Today 6-13-2011 FROM OTHER SITES

Post by Rooster Mon Jun 13, 2011 6:23 pm

More GURU Stuff from Today 6-13-2011 FROM OTHER SITES

6-13-2011 Guru POPPY2 not to late for today...most information that comes from iraq and their meeting dont show up till 6 to 9 pm central time...china ran a full page add in the wsj (Wall Street Journal) saying we are not rv'ing and that night bam there it was... kuwait did the same thing said not today and 3 hours later BAM IT HIT. Just got off the phone all intel at this point still saying its all great plans are being completed and i still feel very good about the rv at any time.

6-13-2011 Guru dustyd14369 Just spoke with B of A. They are still in a holding pattern...There are some very angry execs in that office right now. They continue to get promised that they will see it, yet nothing has shown as of yet. They were told no less than an hour ago that today is still a possibility. They are not being told why they are not seeing it yet.

6-13-2011 Guru Doonie I am waiting on conformation right now...he should be calling back within the hour but here is what I have...the heaviely invested in the CBI has just been called into the RUI Iraq for discussions just moments ago...Richard is one of those people. He along with Mikeinkuwait (seen here on chat) is awaiting word from that meeting as we speak. What Richard and Mike are thinking is this thing is about to bust wide open ((((TODAY)))). Stay tuned and I will post this update as soon as I get it.

6-13-2011 Guru Bluwolf I want to make clear it did rv on the 1st (June)...It rv internally (in country)...In country rv cannot double dip... now we wait for the international part...its a matter of 136 countrys and there alignments and this takes time... Imo today this afternoon (we can see this live on the cbi/forex)

6-13-2011 Guru Mailman THE 30TH IS HONESTLY MY BEST GUESS THAT COMES FROM ALLTHE ARTICLES, AND MY GUT TAKE IT FOR WHAT ITS WORTH' BEEN IN THIS A LONG TIME...LIKE MED, AND SO MANY OTHERS...GOTTA FOLLOW THE NEWS...AFTER AWHILE, YOU GET THE FEEL OF WHATS GOTTA HAPPEN AND WHATS A RUMOR...99.9% OF OUR FORECASTING HAS COME FROM ACTUAL ARTICLES AND HINDSIGHT
NOT RUMORS

6-13-2011 Guru Frank26 (guru member submitted) THIS IS IT, ELECTRICITY MINISTER GOT HIS MONEY. THE ONLY WAY THAT COULD HAPPEN IS THE BUDGET IS COMPLETELY OPEN, AND THE ONLY WAY THAT CAN BE IS FROM A COMPLETE GOVT. THIS IS HUGE, THIS IS DONE , WE ARE DONE FOLKS, THIS RIDE IS STOPPING

6-13-2011 Guru Checkmate I do believe there is a strong chance we will see something tomorrow, (Monday) the earliest being 9:00 AM EDT. (I do have good backing for these thoughts/reasons). I did NOT say it would happen tomorrow (Monday), I said tomorrow early morning East Coast time, when the Banks open for trade, seams to be a prime time line! All intel looks very good for this to happen tomorrow the 13th.
Rooster
Rooster

Back to top Go down