IRAQ DINAR BASICS ™
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

More GURU Stuff from Today 6-20-2011 FROM OTHER SITES

Go down

More GURU Stuff from Today 6-20-2011 FROM OTHER SITES Empty More GURU Stuff from Today 6-20-2011 FROM OTHER SITES

Post by Rooster Mon Jun 20, 2011 5:06 pm

6-20-2011 Guru Checkmate I do NOT trust any of my sources to see the full picture...I just do not trust these people...PERIOD! Bankers, politicians and the ultra rich are ultra greedy and liars...I'm a business man...Tony's bank stories don't add up...their stupid...Its being said [by the banks] for whatever reason...Tony's info may be correct but I can't believe that this stuff can go on for weeks...Tony's stuff has credibility because liars lie just like they did with Kuwait--misinformation...

6-20-2011 Guru TonyTnT Banking industry in the US is the hold up...Government is upset with US banks because we are the only bank in the world NOT ready...problem is that they didn't expect so may people to own dinar...US banks worked all weekend getting ready, regional meetings, teller trainings etc...Banks are loosing key upper managers who invested in dinar..."we" have put banks in panic mode...Wells Fargo, Chase and other large banks were told today to expect it within 24 hours...certainly within the week...rate was dropped into Bank system and forex system (this has never happened before)...everything is now DONE, no more secret meeting, nothing to do in Iraq, just waiting to flip the switch...

6-20-2011 Guru OKIE OIL MAN ACCORDING TO NUMEROUS SOURCES...WE ARE AT THE MOST LUCRATIVE JUNCTURE OF THIS INVESTMENT EVER---NOW–HERE’S THE DISPARITY--NO 2 SOURCES HAS OR DOES AGREE ON THE DATE. THE 1 THING THAT SOURCES DO AGREE ON IS THIS MUST BE ACCOMPLISHED PREVIOUS TO JUNE 28TH OR 29TH–REASONING? THE UN SANCTIONS BEING REMOVED—THE DFI FUND’S BEING RELEASED (AROUND 180 BILLION DOLLARS TO MY UNDERSTANDING) AND ALSO JUNE 30TH IS THE END OF THE 5 YEAR PLAN THAT IRAQ FURNISHED THE UN.–ALSO ADDITIONAL INTEL STATES THEY’RE STILL FUSSING AND FIGHTING IN PARLIAMENT OVER ERBIL AGREEMENT AS WELL AS OTHER ISSUES—THIS EVENT IS SO IMMINENT THAT MOST ANY DAY FROM TODAY FORWARD (ON A TUES-WED OR THURS) COULD BE THE RELEASE DATE–AT THIS POINT

6-20-2011 Guru Adam Montana as long as you are an “Accredited Investor”, the Frank-Dodd Law does not apply to you for this investment...bottom line is this: if the Dinar RVs and you are the owner of over $1,000,000 in assets (Dinar) then you are an Accredited Investor..[If less than on million you] will still get to cash in, if the rule gets applied the way they are talking
Rooster
Rooster

Back to top Go down