IRAQ DINAR BASICS ™
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

MORE GURU STUFF FROM OTHER SITES TODAY 6-17-2011

Go down

MORE GURU STUFF FROM OTHER SITES TODAY 6-17-2011 Empty MORE GURU STUFF FROM OTHER SITES TODAY 6-17-2011

Post by Rooster Fri Jun 17, 2011 6:47 pm

MORE GURU STUFF FROM OTHER SITES TODAY 6-17-2011

6-17-2011 Honorary Philosopher Guru Trumpetman “It is well enough that people of the nation do not understand our banking and monetary system, for if they did, I believe there would be a revolution before tomorrow morning.” — Henry Ford

6-17-2011 Guru Juni the GOI isn’t formed yet... the finished GOI is required for them to get out of Ch. VII. And until they get out of Ch. VII, they are not going to move to a tradeable currency (from IMF Art. XIV to IMF Art. VII)...The bottom line is that until they name the security ministries that represent a properly constituted government according to the power sharing agreements they signed last year (as well as the creation of the National Council for Strategic Policies), they will not have stability and security in the region— and the UN does not have to release them from CH. VII....The point here is– NO GOI (ministries filled and NSCP created)….NO RV.

6-17-2011 Guru Med I AM NOT GOING TO JUMP SOMMERSAULTS YET FOR ONE REASON THEY ALWAYS SEEM TO WEASEL THEIR WAY OUT OF ANY AGREEMENTAND UNTIL THE IMF FORCES THEM TO DO SO...I WENT OVER ALL THE IMF DOCS...LAN Said WHEN YOU HEAR ABOUT HE SMALL DENOMSTHEN YOU ARE CLOSE AND WE HAVE...NOT BY RUMOR BUT BY CBI'S OWN ADMITTANCE...I BELIEVE THAT CBI IS READYAND ALL IS SET TO GO INTO MOTION...I DO BELIEVE I AM CORRECTTHE ENTIRE THING IS BEING HELD UPBY THESE TWO WORDS MALIKI AND ALLAWI...I'm sticking with .84TO 1.30...SOMETIME IN JULY
Rooster
Rooster

Back to top Go down