IRAQ DINAR BASICS ™
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

More GURU Stuff 6-14-2011 FROM OTHER SITES

Go down

More GURU Stuff 6-14-2011 FROM OTHER SITES Empty More GURU Stuff 6-14-2011 FROM OTHER SITES

Post by Rooster Tue Jun 14, 2011 11:20 pm

6-14-2011 Guru Checkmate I can't tell you strong enough how confident we are right now...great day of confirmation...we are on top of this thing...

6-14-2011 Guru TonyTnT I'm exhausted. Started 6:30 this morning...3 major banks said RV was going to happen today 100%...never got this level of certainty from any level before...banks were preparing all day long...20 minutes ago got a message saying they are preparing for tomorrow....Iraq has been flooding the streets with lower denoms since last Thrusday...CBI was open 72 hours straight distributing them...I believe we are dead on track

6-14-2011 Guru Gump It would be a shock to me if it did (go past tomorrow). Too much happening as to an end right here before us. I hear people saying it will be in the middle of the night. I hope it does (tonight ( : I do think Iraq will be in major trouble if they don't RV soon, finacially and socially. I know that the US and Europe will be in Major trouble.
Rooster
Rooster

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum