IRAQ DINAR BASICS ™
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dinar GURU Stuff From Other Sites 6-28-2011 (AND Still MORE!!)

Go down

Dinar GURU Stuff From Other Sites 6-28-2011 (AND Still MORE!!) Empty Dinar GURU Stuff From Other Sites 6-28-2011 (AND Still MORE!!)

Post by Rooster Tue Jun 28, 2011 9:18 am

Dinar GURU Stuff From Other Sites 6-28-2011

6-28-2011 Guru Patriot We knew there would be no R/V today because of there are loose ends that have to be taken care of today, tomorrow & Thursday. Just because they do everything by June 30th doesn't mean an automatic RV on July 1. It's all positive, all moving in the right direction.

6-28-2011 Guru Okie_Oil_Man IT IS SO NEAR R/V TIME THAT NEWS IS VERY SCARCE. I NOTICE TODAY THERE ARE A NEW'S BLACK-OUT IN IRAQ. ALSO YESTERDAY AND TODAY (TUESDAY) THE MINISTERIAL OFFICES ARE ALL CLOSED (THIS WAS DONE UNDER THE PREMISE OF A PILGRIMAGE) BUT ACCORDING TO THEIR CALENDAR---THERE ARE NO HOLIDAY YESTERDAY OR TODAY. WE ARE STILL LOOKING AT ANY MOMENT LITTERALLY FOR THE DINAR TO R/V AS PER SHABBI'S SPEECH SPECIFING PREVIOUS TO JUNE 30TH

6-28-2011 Guru Poppy2 12 Items that point toward June 30th 1. inserted into the WTO requires a revalued curr. 2. DFI is accessable to them 3. funds released to elec. minister 4. IMF CEO to be named------- Just Announced Today !!!! 5. National independence day 6. new FOREX office to open 7. new banking system fully tested and ready 8. I. is the richest country in the world 9. 26% more oil than previously reported 10. 13303 has been extended 11. Maliki said ERBIL by 30th 12. UN operational date is published 28th - effective date is June 30

6-28-2011Guru SteveI the RV will not happen until the Iraqi Parliament votes on the dropping of the three zeros...The parliament has not voted on it yet and so you have not seen an Iraqi currency revaluation yet either. All of the sites that have called it done is so stupid and premature as they do not have the true facts and contacts....what Ray just sent to me because this is huge:...we are approaching the Finish Line... If you listen to all of the other clowns that it is over, then so be it.

6-28-2011 Guru Ray my Iraqi contact...told me that he was watching Iraqi TV yesterday and saw on the news where it was announced to the people of Iraq that Parliament was voting on the dropping of the three zeroes and was hoping to have this all resolved within the next two days. He also said that people over there are being told by the CBI that the new currency will be coming out shortly and they will be required to exchange their current dinar for the new dinar. I feel that this puts us right on track with everything happening June 30.

6-28-2011 Guru Bluwolf All is in order now...IMF accepted them, they went international and the RV is imminent today till thursday...the rate is 5.25 period

6-28-2011 Guru Med THE IMF HAD REQUESTED THAT IN ORDER TO GET MORE PAYMENTS THEY MUST RAISE THE ZERO'S TO IMPROVE THEIR STATUS IN THE IMF...NOW IF THEY REMOVE ZERO'S OK AND IT IS NOT INCREASING THE VALUE THEN IT IS DOING WHAT DEVALUING WHICH WOULD MEAN THE DINAR WOULD BE 1170000 PER 1 USD IT WOULD TAKE A SEMI TO PAY FOR ANYTHING...NOW THEY ARE USING A TRICK HERE LIKE A POLITICAL ANSWER THE DINAR WILL CHANGE IT WILL GO FROM 1170 TO 1.17 DINAR TO 1 USD NOW DOES IT CHANGE PRICES OR HOW MUCH THINGS COST WELL NO...BUT INTERNATIONALLY THE DINAR WILL HAVE PURCHASING POWER SEE THEY NEVER ADDRESS ANYTHING OUTSIDE OF IRAQ BUT IN THE LAST WEEK THEY DID MENTION THAT INTERNALLY IT WAS NOT AN IMPACT BUT EXTERNALLY IT WOULD PUT THEM ON A BETTER SITUATION WITH MAJOR COUNTRIES

6-28-2011 Guru TonyTnT I'm not worried about a thing...too much confirmation--CIA, Treasury, bank presidents--saying cash out in the morning... bank managers & tellers receiving email memos saying be prepared for Tuesday and Wednesday...Hearing in Iraq telling people money is international...

6-28-2011 Guru Athena It is happening, verified signiture on it ...all is good. just remember what Shabibi said...according to Shabibi it is (over this week). (we will see it first on) cbi I believe. No one knows the rate

6-28-2011 Guru Delta we should see something tomorrow through Thursday – but this is Iraq very possible that they might wait till the 30th – just look for the website of the CBI to go down

6-28-2011 Guru Frank26 We will not see an RV on Tuesday nor Wednesday...the CBI this past Sunday got the Green Light from the IMF – an article this weekend about Iraq and the GOI was sent to the IMF and Sunday they got the RSVP and it dealt with all the sanctions they were under. I am very pleased to learn this – does this mean that Iraq now has permission to raise the value of their currency – YES they can do anything they want now –...all the DFI and Chapter 7 was dealt with yesterday so He believes that the rate will become effective on the 30th...$3.22 to $3.33 range…. the rate will be published tomorrow but ONLY for Warka to deal with the investors coming not Iraq .

6-28-2011 Guru Okie Oil Man Shabibi made a comment today that there would be NO lop...

6-28-2011 Guru Dusty I've seen the bank private screen--its older technology basic screen, just a black screen with green type--the IQD showed $.19 and she clicked the convert button it showed $5.25 blinking...now it is showing nothing...
Rooster
Rooster

Back to top Go down