IRAQ DINAR BASICS ™
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

(lil More) Dinar GURU Stuff From Other Sites 7-15-2011

Go down

(lil More) Dinar GURU Stuff From Other Sites 7-15-2011 Empty (lil More) Dinar GURU Stuff From Other Sites 7-15-2011

Post by Rooster Fri Jul 15, 2011 7:30 am

(lil More) Dinar GURU Stuff From Other Sites 7-15-2011

7-15-2011 Guru Bluwolf at anytime it should pop up now...Ust has been bypass, so we are good... All tests are complete, rates are lockin worldwide awaiting cashin orders, tiers 1and 2 are complete, tier 3 is waiting to cashin, and yes DC has been our problem, and yes nothing is now holding this from happening

7-15-2011 Guru Frank26 Tariffs taxes start on the 15th - the logic of charging taxes is to have a % of tax that is owed – based on 1170 rate now they will loose a lot of money...they can’t start charging at the current rate of the currency...we will see what happens tomorrow (Friday)

7-15-2011 Guru Delta the holdup is the USA and today in Iraq from high officials they confirmed to me again the USA is the hold up. Pres O can give the executive order to give green light to do this – the USA devalued the dinars in the first place long ago and the USA has the same power to Revalue the dinars...Shabibi was to RI-RV on June 29th - 30th but it was held up by the USA...Shabibi is not the trigger puller, the USA is...the executive order awaits the President’s word to say GO.

7-15-2011 Guru OkieOilMan THIS IS A TIMED EVENT--THIS IS NOT AN EVENT SCHEDULED TO OUR WISHES--THERE ARE OVER 100 COUNTRIES THAT HAS TO ALL BE IN ALIGNMENT AT THE SAME TIME WITH THE SAME BIS COMPUTER--THE LOGISTICS ARE A HOLY NIGHTMARE WITHIN ITSELF...THE REST OF THE WORLD IS WAITING ON THE BIS FINAL SATISFACTION THAT ALL COMPUTERS ARE SPEAKING THE SAME LANGUAGE.....IT HAD BEEN SET 5 SEPERATE OCCASIONS SINCE JUNE 1 BUT MURPHYS LAW INTERVENED....

7-15-2011 Guru Millionday they have completed hcl -the erbil - working on Security now...all issues are not done with chapter VII...yesterday they declared their international banks as live...we are having to wait on every dot of the I. Should it happen fast? YES

7-15-2011 Guru TonyTNT We hoped it would be announced today, but every single agency that we talked to said it is still on...we expect something to happen between tomorrow and Monday. Today we had info that security is being set up...banks are moving money...Treasury Department opening 35 offices in major locations across the country for cash out purposes...Chase bank said that they will be cashing out IQD after all and have been calling clients and apologizing that they told them different...IRS is requiring everyone that cashes out dinar to fill out a FINCEN 104 form. Every level of intel is saying that it is done...All intel has been good today

7-14-2011 Guru DonnieR WOW, banks getting ready to do business! BOA...teller..explained they just recieved two new Delarue machines...another teller or manager standing next to her indicating they will be exchanging the IQD when it appears on the Forex. The teller said they have been hearing it is coming very soon!

7-14-2011 Guru Okie_Oil_Man {IRS just released IR-2011-75 regarding open house on 7/16/2011. At total of 74 locations will be opened in 34 states.} PLEASE SEND THAT NOTICE TO MED AND TELL HIM IT'S FROM OKIE--HE WAS REALLY PUTTING MY IRS LOCATION INTEL DOWN AND CALLING ME A LIAR. THE IRS STATED IT WAS TO ASSIST THOSE WHO WOULD BE ALLOWED TAX AMNESTY BUT I WOULD SUSPECT THAT IS JUST A COVER FOR THEIR REAL PURPOSE FOR OPENING AND ON A SATURDAY--THAT'S UNPRECEDENTED

Rooster
Rooster

Back to top Go down