IRAQ DINAR BASICS ™
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Longfellow's post/rumor Taken from another site:

2 posters

Go down

Longfellow's post/rumor  Taken from another site: Empty Longfellow's post/rumor Taken from another site:

Post by Bandit1 Thu Apr 21, 2011 10:03 am

Longfellow's post/rumor

Taken from another site:

"Meeting just let out. Things went very well. IMF said it would give them an answer by Friday. Shabibi was very adament that they be allowed to more forward with a managed float. What worries me is what has got Shabibi all fired up and concerned all of a sudden. He has always been very cautious and steady and now he's running from country to country asking for help. Anyway, the overall consensus was that they will be allowed to move forward. After all Kuwait was no where close to where Iraq is when they RV'd and they came in at 3.47. So come on already. My buddy overheard his boss reporting to someone in Iraq that the lower rate was from 1.86 to 2.86 but would jump as soon as Iraq proved it had a full functioning GOI. I should have more from my DC contact tonight so I will let you know if anything else comes up. Go Big or Go Home, GO RV!"
Bandit1
Bandit1

Back to top Go down

Longfellow's post/rumor  Taken from another site: Empty Re: Longfellow's post/rumor Taken from another site:

Post by Rooster Thu Apr 21, 2011 7:50 pm

Longfellow - No Dice 4/21/2011 5 PM

I've tried to verify the rumors of Maliki signing off and Both my guys say no dice. My buddy in Iraq said that no TV broadcast either, at least that he saw. My guy in DC says the clock is ticking on Maliki but as usual he is trying wiggle out of the noose. Things are in place if he doesn't comply. The big question is how long will the RV be delayed if he is removed. I wouldn't be surprised if he doesn't return from Korea. Either way there is great pressure on Shabibi to get this done and so far no word from the IMF if they will him to come out with a lower rate first and then follow it with the real value after the security ministers and other issues are finalized. Don't expect the RV this week, but if things fall into place we could see things get interesting early next week, but if the continue on there current pace who knows?? I will have more tonight. Go Big or Go Home, Go RV!
Rooster
Rooster

Back to top Go down