IRAQ DINAR BASICS ™
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Wells Fargo rumor 5/11/11 Rumor post from another site

2 posters

Go down

Wells Fargo rumor 5/11/11 Rumor post from another site  Empty Wells Fargo rumor 5/11/11 Rumor post from another site

Post by Rooster Wed May 11, 2011 8:11 pm

Wells Fargo rumor 5/11/11 Rumor post from another site

OK guys, here it goes. I talked with TXXX and she has o.k.'d me to post this info. She didn't want to post it and get bashed in case it wasn't any big deal but I think there is definately something to this so I will post the info. for her. Wells Fargo just announced some changes to their policy and they leave a very interesting window in their notice of change. Wells Fargo ALSO is buying a Foreign Currency Wholesaler which I will post the link to also below. Now why would Wells Fargo have a window of possibly holding deposits from on or about May 9th to June 22nd, why wouldn't they just post a policy change and say it starts May 9th with no window? Why the window, hmmmm.. very interesting... Why are they limiting wires internationally to $5,000 per day and $12,500 every rolling 30 days, I will let you be the judge. I copy and pasted the verbiage from my Wells Fargo statement below, Trae is the one that brought it to our attention so great job Trae! PLEASE DON'T call Wells Fargo and ask them questions about this, we don't need to bombard them with calls. Thank you, see below.

AMENDMENT TO FUNDS AVAILABILITY POLICY

Starting on or about May 9, 2011, and ending on June 22, 2011 (subject to the location of the deposit transaction):

We will increase the amount of funds made available to you if a hold is placed against your deposit. If a hold is

placed, the first $200 of the deposit will be available to you on the first Business Day (second Business Day for certain

Alaska deposits) after the day of your deposit. We will notify you if a hold is placed against your deposit and when

the full amount of your deposit will become available.

Effective immediately

- The maximum aggregate daily transfer limit for account and cash-based service agreements to all remittance

network members in Mexico, El Salvador, Guatemala, Honduras, and Argentina is now $1,500 US dollars per day. The

daily transfer limit for FAMSA in Mexico will continue at the Mexican peso equivalent for $1,000 US dollars per day.

- The maximum combined total daily amount that can be sent from all account and cash-based service agreements

to all countries is now $5,000 US dollars per day.

- The maximum combined total amount that can be sent during any rolling 30-day period from all account and

cash-based service agreements is now $12,500 US dollars.

LINK TO WELLS FARGO BUYING FOREIGN CURRENCY WHOLESALER http://www.nasdaq.co...r#ixzz1LueFNGrL

Thanks,
Sxxxx
Rooster
Rooster

Back to top Go down

Wells Fargo rumor 5/11/11 Rumor post from another site  Empty Re: Wells Fargo rumor 5/11/11 Rumor post from another site

Post by ToddS Wed May 11, 2011 8:13 pm

Wells Fargo rumor 5/11/11 Rumor post from another site  Dj_logo

Wells Fargo Buys Foreign Currency Wholesaler

Wells Fargo & Co. (WFC) said Monday it bought substantially all ofthe U.S.- based assets of Foreign Currency Exchange Corp., a wholly owned subsidiary of the Bank of Ireland Group.

Financial terms of the deal were not disclosed, but the transaction will close this summer. FCE is an Orlando, Fla.-based foreign currency wholesaler that serves about 140 banks in the U.S.

The firm's core business is enabling banks to offer foreign currency exchange services to their clients.

-Sue Chang, AskNewswires@dowjones.com

(END) Dow Jones Newswires 05-09-111347ET Copyright © 2011 Dow Jones & Company, Inc.

http://www.nasdaq.com/aspx/company-news-story.aspx?storyid=201105091347dowjonesdjonline000260&title=wells-fargo-buys-foreign-currency-wholesaler#ixzz1LvJtKJcL

ToddS
ToddS
Admin
Admin

https://iraqdinarbasics.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down