IRAQ DINAR BASICS ™
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Post by Peanut2010 at Peoples Dinar (Rumor from another site): 8/16/11

Go down

Post by Peanut2010 at Peoples Dinar (Rumor from another site): 8/16/11 Empty Post by Peanut2010 at Peoples Dinar (Rumor from another site): 8/16/11

Post by Rooster Tue Aug 16, 2011 8:21 pm

Post by Peanut2010 at Peoples Dinar (Rumor from another site): 8/16/11

brought this over from another site. thought it was pretty good.
I talked with a guy that just returned from a trip into Iraq for banking matters .All new was very good they took his large notes for deposit and he was able to get some small notes in hand but the bulk of it was noted as a 25 k deposit. they knew what he wanted and would not exchange all large for all small at this time .But did get 20%in small notes that day of deposit.He is Kurdish and it was a northern Trade Bank of Iraq. He was told its 1 to 1 or a little above the USD and it is to happen at the end of Ramadan.And if we do not see it then it would 100% be coming right before the holiday shopping season right before Thanksgiving ,saying it was for the USA economy. People are buying land right know not stocks in Iraq. I have said to much and hope he does not read DV. **** Cheney has a new book coming out . It has everything to do with your investment .It was to release in late spring then they pushed it to august 02 and the debt deadline took that date over . Now the release and book tour is beginning August 30 . being one of the key master minds to your dinar,oil and region stability do you think he’s going to tour with good or bad RV timing

Ramadan is the big window 75% . As far as dinar to U.S. shopping that is what was said to him by more than one banking manager.I do not understand the shopping myself it must be Obama wanting it to come on the heels of his campaign and I will see it and not be voting for him. He did not return with several different RV stories all banking had the same info.No one said LOP no one said 2012 it was all very good news. He said that Iraq is in charge of the RV not the US or United Nations.
Rooster
Rooster

Back to top Go down