IRAQ DINAR BASICS ™
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Steve I post at Peoples Dinar: ON ANOTHER SITE 8/25/11

Go down

Steve I post at Peoples Dinar: ON ANOTHER SITE 8/25/11 Empty Steve I post at Peoples Dinar: ON ANOTHER SITE 8/25/11

Post by Remo_Williams Thu Aug 25, 2011 6:35 pm

Steve I post at Peoples Dinar: ON ANOTHER SITE 8/25/11

New great update by Ray and SteveI
This is very good news – August 25, 2011

Well members, despite one our our previous members not agreeing with our information or “Intel” this morning or the lack of it, Ray and I will continue to bring you the facts as we acquire them.

Fist of all, if you want to disagree with me, us or whomever, please by all means feel free. I as for only one request, do it tastefully without the extreme foul degrading language. Not will it only get you banned, but rather shows your intelligence or rather lack of. We do our best and if our best is not good enough, there are many other forums for you to hang out at.

Now for some (I believe very good news). Ray and I work every day of our lives to work our contacts and resources trying our very best to bring you the most current and accurate information.

The news we bring you is coming from within Iraq and the news papers, people on the street and news coverage on the Iraqi television stations.

This news we are about to share is from exactly that, and both Ray and I feel it is the best and most reliable information we can share. Now I grant that the Iraqi people are only going to get the news that the powers to be wish to share, but never the less it is news.

Here is what Ray sent to me today.
Read More button on right

Steve,
Just wanted to give you a little update before you leave on vacation. By the way, have a great time!! I have heard from various sources of mine per Iraqi Tv and newspapers that Parliament has pushed voting on the ministers and a lot of laws that were before them until after the feast of Ramadan. The holiday of Eid may come into play too which would make it the week of Sept 4. There is also no evidence of the new currency on the streets yet. People there are waiting anxiously for it to be distributed. I feel everything is still moving along in the right direction and we just have to be patient until the RV happens. We can’t chase it, all we can do it wait for it. Have a great vacation and I will keep you informed when I hear anything.

Blessings,

Ray

Also as a footnote, our contracts are still pending and have not in any way shape or form have been accepted. My partner will notify me immediately when this happens.

Remember, leaders are their best when people are behind them. One other fact that both my wife and I believe in is that when facing a crisis, trust God and move forward.

Also when you respond to not only my posts, but posts and articles of others, be careful of your thoughts because they may become words at any time!

I truly understand that some members are truly going thru some hard times, but please remember these words: God allows sorrows and tears today to open our hearts to the joys of tomorrow.

While on vacation, I will continue to do my very best and keep this PD family current with any and all news.

Again, I will share my personal views and they are based on my experience with Iraq and our extremely reliable sources. This revaluation in currency will happen, and it will be sooner rather than later. I think for some, sooner would be better, but also remember that this is an investment in a country that is willing at all costs to be an economic giant in the world. This will never happen in a million years at the current value of their currency. Also remember, we, (us little investors) are only a fraction of the entire picture and this will be a major global boost for the entire world. It is extremely important to do it right.

I have 1000% confidence in Iraq as a country and the goals they are trying to achieve.

Whether you’re a candle in a corner or a beacon on a hill, let your light shine!

God bless each and every one of you and your families.

Have a very safe holiday and please start preparing for a life changing event and my wife and I are truly looking forward to meeting each and every one of you in Arizona very soon.

Take care and stay strong,

Steve & Marion
Remo_Williams
Remo_Williams

Back to top Go down