IRAQ DINAR BASICS ™
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

dinardiva (Chayil post at Peoples Dinar – Rumor – Latest from my only source of intel besides forums): OOM 8/15/11 ON ANOTHER SITE

Go down

dinardiva (Chayil post at Peoples Dinar – Rumor – Latest from my only source of intel besides forums): OOM 8/15/11 ON ANOTHER SITE Empty dinardiva (Chayil post at Peoples Dinar – Rumor – Latest from my only source of intel besides forums): OOM 8/15/11 ON ANOTHER SITE

Post by Rooster Mon Aug 15, 2011 6:45 pm

dinardiva (Chayil post at Peoples Dinar – Rumor – Latest from my only source of intel besides forums): OOM 8/15/11 ON ANOTHER SITE

08/15/2011 As some of you know, I do not post often because other than the forums I only have one source of intel who is a local Iraqi American named “Sam” that I do business with, who has family there who he stays in touch with.

Anyway I wanted you to know that Sam is hearing that we are very close (for real). He has always contended that when it does happen it would be near the pre-war rate or current Kuwait rate. $3 range. He (like us) is usually very cautious and conservative and previously spoke of the RV in terms of something way off in the distance, but now he is very optimistic that we are on the home stretch.

He says that he has heard it could intially be in the $1 USD to 1 IQD range and then climb eventually to the $3 range or it could RV all at once in the $3 range. His family is not seeing or using lower denoms or coins yet, but he does think the Erbil agreement and HCL are either done or very close.

I always thought the full GOI, HCL / Erbil, UNSC Chapter 7, (and maybe even the census) were prerequisite; but I am very encouraged when I see cautious conservative people with connections in Iraq getting excited!

Thanks & God Bless!

Chayil
Rooster
Rooster

Back to top Go down