IRAQ DINAR BASICS ™
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dinarrhea (Another Wells Fargo Bank Rumor): DV 8/25/11 FROM ANOTHER SITE

2 posters

Go down

Dinarrhea (Another Wells Fargo Bank Rumor): DV 8/25/11 FROM ANOTHER SITE Empty Dinarrhea (Another Wells Fargo Bank Rumor): DV 8/25/11 FROM ANOTHER SITE

Post by Rooster Fri Aug 26, 2011 9:45 am

Dinarrhea (Another Wells Fargo Bank Rumor): DV 8/25/11 FROM ANOTHER SITE

I know this is my first post, so I thought about not posting this, you know, been on the site just reading a little while, about 6 months, I really want to get started off on the right foot, but now it happened to me so I thought I would share, and so here it is, my friend, she got me into this investment, emailed me today and I just have to share it. She said, “… I was at my local Safeway supermarket this afternoon and was checking out when I saw a huge line of people at the Wells Fargo branch inside the store. My heart almost stopped… I am sure it skipped a beat or two. My first thought was it (RV) has happened! It’s done! I got my bag and walked up to the head of the line. I sort of could not help myself. I butted in and interrupted the teller and said, “Is this line for the RV?” The teller, a young man looked puzzeled. I reiterated, “You know for the Iraqi Dinar?” The woman in line at the teller said, “Excuse me?” The teller said, “Maam, we don’t deal in the IQD and we have no plans on dealing with the IQD now or in the future.” I walked away, scratching my head. Now I was puzzled. Why did the teller refer to what I called the Iraq Dinar as IQD? something was amiss in what he said. Out at the car I checked my smart phone and sure enough no RV. Huh? The teller called it the IQD when I called it the Dinar and he said it so matter of fact without even thinking like he knew all about it…. blah, blah blah”

Well folks, I think we are closer than we think.
Rooster
Rooster

Back to top Go down

Dinarrhea (Another Wells Fargo Bank Rumor): DV 8/25/11 FROM ANOTHER SITE Empty Re: Dinarrhea (Another Wells Fargo Bank Rumor): DV 8/25/11 FROM ANOTHER SITE

Post by Dr. Mike Fri Aug 26, 2011 1:41 pm

This has to be the single worst "rumor" I have read in the 6+ years I have been in this.

Who just goes up and asks is this the RV line?? No one.

Oh and why did the teller refer to it as IQD. Cause it stands for Iraqi Dinar and they have probably dealt with people buying or coming in and asking a ton of stupid questions about it.

From now on whenever I see a line anywhere the grocery store, movie theater, even a restroom, I'm going to ask if it's the line for the RV.

People will read into anything.

Thanks for bringing over a good laugh, Rooster!

Dr. Mike

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum