IRAQ DINAR BASICS ™
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bluwolf rumor/chat 5/15/11 Post on another site

Go down

Bluwolf rumor/chat 5/15/11  Post on another site Empty Bluwolf rumor/chat 5/15/11 Post on another site

Post by Bandit1 Sun May 15, 2011 1:35 pm

Bluwolf rumor/chat 5/15/11 Post on another site

Posted Today, 08:52 AM [bluwolf] Happy is todays word [bluwolf] Did you guys see me last night [bluwolf] Remember when I told Gankans if the word extraofficial meant something to him [bluwolf] Then I said it should [bluwolf] Extraofficial means imminent [bluwolf] So you see I know whats about to happen before it happens [bluwolf] Just one more thing remember the system and its timeframe [garit] bluwolf so that means Australia could see it tonight, right? [garit] [bluwolf] 10:15pm pst reset,,5:15pm sunday revealed australia, seen in US 9:15 am est [bluwolf] Forgot at 2pm est all world banks align [bluwolf] Small delay yesterday,resolved I think your getting short and long term taxtation which is just

[bluwolf] Look God is in control and being it so,,no matter what man tries to do to steal you of this blessing it will be of no aveil for the Lords sheild is their to protect you from the greedy... E-líon
Bandit1
Bandit1

Back to top Go down