IRAQ DINAR BASICS ™
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bluwolf Chat 7/16/11 ON ANOTHER SITE

Go down

Bluwolf Chat 7/16/11 ON ANOTHER SITE Empty Bluwolf Chat 7/16/11 ON ANOTHER SITE

Post by Rooster Sat Jul 16, 2011 2:06 pm

Bluwolf Chat 7/16/11 ON ANOTHER SITE

« onThe GET Team: Today at 11:42:41 AM »

[bluwolf] hi all
[bluwolf] gm how are things for you all
[garit] bluwolf happy to see you, hear you start your vacation today...
[bluwolf] my you all are happy today what gives
[bluwolf] gariot yes and at a good time
[garit] bluwolf sounds like you won't have to go back...
[bluwolf] if all is to do down this coming week I will be set to travel
[alabamagal] bluwolf more news on this friday then there has been on any friday.. so we are all hopeful that this is finally forth coming
[bluwolf] garit if it arrives I aint going back
[elaine schembre] bluwolf ... you aren't going back to PR?
[garit] bluwolf every report we heard from every other site and others seemed to all agree with what you have stated about this weekend and Monday cashing, very exciting
[krex] bluwolf u should say WHEN it arrives u ain't going back
[bluwolf] elaine I will not be going back to work if I get to cashin this coming week
elaine schembre] krex ... I don't like the "IF" either
[eddy] bluwolf did u read something on iraqnewsdinar.net about boa giving a rate
[bluwolf] krex correct Law of Attraction ,,,think positive
[garit] bluwolf we're seeing many "ifs" in your comments...has anything changed since yesterday?
[bluwolf] garit no is that you have a couple of friends that like to bash and I feel the right to be causious thats all
[Agent 007] bluwolf as you should be
[garit] bluwolf I understand, happy to hear that you are still confident
[garit] bluwolf and you are correct since nobody can ever state anything in this situation with certainty...good job
[bluwolf] no I got God At my side and honey with that spiritual being with you you do not need to be scare oryou are confident,love,faithful,and gracious
[bluwolf] eddy and all in here,,remember that I had told you that all mayor banks were told to give you a rate lower than the cbi rate,,,they will give you this 3.22 rate and tell you that that is what they are allowed to give you do to the fact that they do not have that much to go around,,, I remember telling you that if a bank agent was to tell me this that I will spit in his face and tell him fool the rate in the cbi is $$$$ and I demand that rate
[krex] bluwolf "spit in his face" little harsh, isn't ii?
[bluwolf] krex its a figure of speech mostly use in the US
[magnum] bluwolf Banks may have a different rate than CBI
[bluwolf] all will try to lure you in with the above
[bluwolf] listen I repeat it again if you are going to cashin in in banks do your research and go bank shopping as of now
[bluwolf] elaine this is a blessing and God is in control,He wants you to know what you got in front of you,remember that you must pay it foward, and you must do the right thing to get the most of this blessing,,,but like the saing says you can take the horse to water but you can not make it drink
[bluwolf] alabamagal if you were to be here in PR I would get you dancing salsa in a jiff
[alabamagal] bluwolf well hey after this baby pops.. i can come there..
[bluwolf] perkey first they will give you this b,,,,s and after you demand the cbi rate they are force to comply for that was the norm aggreed on by all bank exc.
[bluwolf] eddy I got this scope down here from my bank sources,so I know what they have to offer
[garit] bluwolf that's amazing information bluwolf thank you
[bluwolf] like i said you heard here in the get team first
[lglannen] bluwolf Liberty!
[bluwolf] all thats out there has gone to the filter threw here first,, so whats new from somewhere else is allready old here
[bluwolf] elaind the rates have not change since they were lockin in early in november so I do not know where they get there info from
[bluwolf] alabamagal b,,,,s= bogus and senseless
[pttgil] bluwolf Are you still hearing that Washington is no longer in the way?
[bluwolf] pttgil like I said the day before yesterday they have been bypassed
[seniortour] bluwolf Did we have a RV?
[bluwolf] seniortour I will only tell you and all this has been rv since 5 weeks ago today,,so the word rv is out the window,, we are tier 3 and we are just waiting for all banks to be told to just cash you in
[bluwolf] the world is now putting on the the pressure on the US,plus the debt and tax thing,the credit score if lost will put wall stret out of business, so they will get it done by tonight
[bluwolf] imo if all goes well this week is our week to cashin
[bluwolf] garit you may end all.
Rooster
Rooster

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum