IRAQ DINAR BASICS ™
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Maynard57 chat posted by Red Lily at People Invested Which is ANOTHER SITE September 1st, 2011 02:52 pm

Go down

Maynard57 chat posted by Red Lily at People Invested Which is ANOTHER SITE September 1st, 2011 02:52 pm Empty Maynard57 chat posted by Red Lily at People Invested Which is ANOTHER SITE September 1st, 2011 02:52 pm

Post by Rooster Thu Sep 01, 2011 7:58 pm

Maynard57 chat posted by Red Lily at People Invested Which is ANOTHER SITE
September 1st, 2011 02:52 pm

MAYNARD57 @ PTR 9-1-11 Obviously, we’ve been barraged with all this RV intel about 8/31 and today and NUFF Said, shadooby. You’re all gonna believe what you want, so I won’t waste any bandwidth on this.
But I think its time we at least consider taking off the tin foil hats in lieu of some thinking caps. Let’s face it, the articles out of Iraq, and even statements of the CBI have made it pretty clear that there needs to be some procedural requirements met and floor votes by the Iraqi parliament to complete the task of revaluation of the IQD. There are also some trade laws that need to be completed, or amendments thereto. It is my understanding that Parliament doesn’t reconvene until the 6th or 7th of the month. It doesn’t seem possible under the circumstances as I understand them to be that the RV can happen before that. But I’m willing to give anyone the benefit of the doubt at this point. Maybe Parliament has in fact polled the required votes on these issues already. It would make sense for reasons of which we are all aware for them to take their actions under the radar, so to speak. Phoenix suggested that the folks that maintain there are still things that need to be done, might well be mistaken. Just food for thought. Trying to be as open minded as possible. If anyone has any non-Intel INFORMATION suggesting there has been parliamentary activity we have overlooked, I’d be hugely interested. I’m thinking we have a little longer to wait, but I’d love to be wrong. I’m dying to score that 2011 6-speed Jeep Rubicon ragtop. (!!!) cheers, Maynard

BRANDY DOG: MaynardI think you are right on point. This thing is coming down to the wire, Just not today

LGRAHAM: Maynard, This really is the common sense approach that is needed for this investment. Please people, save yourself some stress by believing the intel or rumors…..There is no intel! Think about this for a moment: This is a state secret. It is a classified event. Billions upon billions would be at risk if the real date or rate was ever exposed….Think about it. I read the rumors too. I read the “intel” as well. I,like most of you,enjoy and appreciate everyones effort. But, it is entertainment only. The good news is, that the CBI statements have a very real sense of urgency in them now. This never exisited before. Also, they are so frequent now that it is hard to keep up with them. This is going to happen, because it has too. They need just a few things now. All of which could happen in a matter in a few days if they wanted….1) Complete the government.(I believe everyone knows who will officially have these positions.It is just Allawi and Maliki playing games with each other now until Erbil is completed) 2)If not already fully removed from Chapter VII, they will with the implementation of Erbil. 3)CBI needs to transition from IMF article 14 to article 8. This is simply signing the agreement for these international terms.4)Implement the new tariif/tax laws. It can all happen quickly….I’m thinking the first week of October IMO of course. Thanks aynard…Good stuff All the best, Lgraham

DON DON: Great points! Yes there shouldn’t be any leaked info (or Intel) because this event must be kept a secret in order for it to go off correctly and as planned. However this will be a massive worldwide event and lots of things must be put in place in order for it to happen. Everything can’t go off at the same instant worldwide. Things need to be ready. Like how the people of Iraq will be informed, The lower denoms out, The Banks prepared, Computer systems ready, Safety, Security, etc. etc. And we are hoping somebody somewhere on the inside must have heard something somewhere. I think this is what we are all searching to hear about and find out about everyday for months and months. Otherwise we wouldn’t be here. It’s a strange thing, Cause when it happens we will all know about it. Does it really matter if we hear about it an hour or a couple of days or weeks before. But I think we all come for the excitement even though most of us let ourselves get let down and upset every time it doesn’t happen.

LIVETHESOURCE: Whatever happens, as Phoenix says, “expect the unexpected.” The suprise rate and date will no doubt blow our minds– what little we have left.

BLESSEDWITHRV: While we all search for the ‘answer’ to solving this riddle, I truly believe that things are going on and although they might not be ‘on schedule’ as spoon fed to us, are nonetheless still going on and yes, maybe even behind closed doors. So to say that Parliament won’t be back until whenever and nothing can happen until then, to me isn’t any more or less believable than Bulldog telling me there’s a 99.4662847378237% chance of a Rate Post from here thru Nov. 2013. It’s all somebodys guesstimate as to why it has or it hasn’t happened.

MAYNARD57: My sentiments exactly. We can’t just sit like baby birds with our beaks open waiting for this wholly unverifiable intel, and we can’t necessarily PRESUPPOSE like MED does about there being no surreptitious parliamentary activity. So we go with what we know, and we wait . . .Good post. M
Rooster
Rooster

Back to top Go down