IRAQ DINAR BASICS ™
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

BondLady's Chat September 1, 2011 ON ANOTHER SITE

Go down

BondLady's Chat September 1, 2011 ON ANOTHER SITE Empty BondLady's Chat September 1, 2011 ON ANOTHER SITE

Post by Remo_Williams Thu Sep 01, 2011 9:24 pm

BondLady's Chat - Could this possibly be the holdup? Thursday, September 1, 2011

[BondLady] sometimes I do bring things back in from the past that shows u what they said then an how long it takes them to implement something.............connect......the........dots

[BondLady] they need to hurry an release the ld's will stop a lot of the problems

[BondLady] I posted a art yesterday also or the day before

[gmoney71] Yes, but to release the LD's they need a value more than 1170/1 ..... Would love to see them released though

[BondLady] an it talks about there's no laws that says they have to use dinars

[BondLady] and that also needs to be passed to force them to dedollarize

[BondLady] might also be what or part of what the cbi is also waiting on

[BondLady] let me see if I can find it brb

[BondLady] here it is

[BondLady] The parliamentary Finance Committee: no law forcing altgarbastkhadam Iraqi currency in foreign transactions Date: Tuesday, 30-08-2011 09: 48 am Baghdad (newsletter).The parliamentary Finance Committee member and Deputy/Kurdistan Alliance/shorish Haji no proposal or House Act imposes merchant and force in Iraqi currency during the import of goods, but he called Iraqi merchants need to deal with the Iraqi dinar. Said Hajji (News Agency news) Tuesday: there is no law or proposal in the House of Assembly imposes on Iraq and force it into a merchant dealing in Iraqi currency for the purpose of strengthening the Iraqi dinar by imported goods, goods or other. Referring to the question of corruption at border crossings and bribes that occur at the border have access at all States of the world have adapted to these gaps because Iraqi merchant beneficiary enter goods who wishes, calling on the Government to take action to curb the corruption that occurs in Iraqi border ports for the purpose of preventing the entry of prohibited goods into the country. He is a member of the Finance Committee: to take the necessary measures to reduce corruption at border crossings is the role of the Executive Government and Parliament's role is./finished/8 n. p http://www.xxxxxxxxx...ghlight=finance

[BondLady] and this could very well be the holdup shabibi is waiting on

[BondLady] if u think about it

[BondLady] I mean I showed y'all back on march 16th the usa doing their part to dedollarize telling usa people in Iraq to use dinars

[deanwood] so you think they have a law in front of Parliament to enforce the use of dinar

[BondLady] but we've not seen anywhere , where the goi or the cbi has said there's a law telling the people they have to use dinars yet

[BondLady] and there has to be one

[BondLady] and the last week we've seen articles to that effect coming out now

[BondLady] saying the gov needed to do this

[BondLady] so imo that would and could be a major snag if they don't pass a law to dedollarize

[gmoney71] Makes sense.

[BondLady] and the shabibi articles we've seen lately says that it will be mandatory when the ld's come out

[BondLady] that they must also bring in their 000 for the ld's

[BondLady] makes a lotto sense to me too gm

[BondLady] so maybe that what were really waiting on

[deanwood] for them to enact a law

[BondLady] since shabs has the right to release new money and exchange rates makes sense that the law they might be waiting on is to dedollarize and also law to make the people use iqd an no other countries for buying stuff

[BondLady] and they would need to give the go ahead to pass the new currency into law also

[BondLady] so imo those 2 things should and would go together at the same time

[cranster] BondLady if that's the case then shabs could go for parity with the usd or lower if there's a law that says they can't use the usd anymore, otherwise people would use whatever has the greatest value

[BondLady] right

[BondLady] and they need to use their own iqd if indeed they are a sovereign country

[BondLady] we don't see that here

[BondLady] we don't use iqd to buy things in usa

[BondLady] and we shouldn't see usd to buy things in Iraq either

[Gizmo] BondLady - as usual, your insight is great. I think you hit it again.

[BondLady] and that another reason to at least try to get close to the usd rate also

[BondLady] or they won't stop

[BondLady] it'll go black market also imo

[cranster] that would be one way to rv below the usd if peeps there can no longer use the dollar

[gmoney71] Very True BL

[BondLady] if they just passed the depolarization and didn't give a new rate

[BondLady] they'd just keep on doing what there doing now

[BondLady] imo

[BondLady] there would always be some 1 that would take usd over iqd if they didn't do a rate change

[broncorider] Do you think, this really put's the Rv situation in doubt of when it we happen now it could be a long time

[BondLady] np br

[BondLady] no br

[BondLady] The parliamentary Finance Committee: no law forcing altgarbastkhadam Iraqi currency in foreign transactions Date: Tuesday, 30-08-2011 09: 48 am Baghdad (newsletter).The parliamentary Finance Committee member and Deputy/Kurdistan Alliance/shorish Haji no proposal or House Act imposes merchant and force in Iraqi currency during the import of goods, but he called Iraqi merchants need to deal with the Iraqi dinar. Said Hajji (News Agency news) Tuesday: there is no law or proposal in the House of Assembly imposes on Iraq and force it into a merchant dealing in Iraqi currency for the purpose of strengthening the Iraqi dinar by imported goods, goods or other. Referring to the question of corruption at border crossings and bribes that occur at the border have access at all States of the world have adapted to these gaps because Iraqi merchant beneficiary enter goods who wishes, calling on the Government to take action to curb the corruption that occurs in Iraqi border ports for the purpose of preventing the entry of prohibited goods into the country. He is a member of the Finance Committee: to take the necessary measures to reduce corruption at border crossings is the role of the Executive Government and Parliament's role is./finished/8 n. http://www.microsoft...ew%26id%3D19298

[BondLady] that was the art

[BondLady] no law forcing them to use iqd

[BondLady] and I'm sure the cbi needs 1 to enforce the use of the ld's

[BondLady] but like I said to enforce that they'd almost need a usd rate or close to the usd to make them use the new iqd

[deanwood] what the article that Light just put up shows you that they are merging their banks with outside international banks to get foreign investment into Iraq...

[BondLady] or they'd just find a way around it on the black market

[lightingcslt] BondLady so you are saying that shabbs is waiting for a law to be passed that they have to use iqd now right?

[BondLady] they will use the currency they can buy more with

[BondLady] imo

Remo_Williams
Remo_Williams

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum