IRAQ DINAR BASICS ™
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rumor from PTR found at People Invested: Dinar Recaps 07/15/2011 ON ANOTHER SITE

Go down

Rumor from PTR found at People Invested: Dinar Recaps 07/15/2011 ON ANOTHER SITE Empty Rumor from PTR found at People Invested: Dinar Recaps 07/15/2011 ON ANOTHER SITE

Post by Rooster Fri Jul 15, 2011 6:30 pm

Rumor from PTR found at People Invested: Dinar Recaps 07/15/2011 ON ANOTHER SITE

*Rumor from PTR found at People Invested 07/15/2011
(this was a post from GAPeach at Peoples Invested)

Just read this on PTR.

I am 4th in a chain of people that ends with a former Pentagon official who now works for the Treasury Dept.

I got a call from my friend who is 3rd in line saying that they got a call from that person saying that Maliki and Shabibi came out of a meeting, gave a press conference, and stated that they were taking their currency international. Our contact said we should be able to cash out on Monday.

Supposedly this announcement was “all over the internet”, but I haven’t seen it here.

Anyone else heard this? I’m on vacation and haven’t had regular internet access, so I haven’t perused the posts in depth since Wednesday, but I don’t see any posts with this info after skimming.

Dan and Tony just had a call and apparently said the same thing, about the announcement, not the cash in. Sounds good to me!
Rooster
Rooster

Back to top Go down