IRAQ DINAR BASICS ™
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Donald’s Sunday Dinar Update: Dinar Recaps 7/24/11 ON ANOTHER SITE

Go down

Donald’s Sunday Dinar Update: Dinar Recaps 7/24/11 ON ANOTHER SITE Empty Donald’s Sunday Dinar Update: Dinar Recaps 7/24/11 ON ANOTHER SITE

Post by Rooster Sun Jul 24, 2011 5:54 pm

Donald’s Sunday Dinar Update: Dinar Recaps 7/24/11 ON ANOTHER SITE

Good Morning Friends

As usual, plenty of noise on the interwebs to read if you’re so inclined. My favorite for keeping up on the latest Rumors and Intel, if you have a desire for that, is Dinar Recaps. You can sign up to receive their daily emails that capture the most current stuff too. Just be cautious and remember, Rumor and Intel creates expectations.. and I believe expectations are merely foreplay for misery. I’m not interested in any more misery in my life today. So I only read them for entertainment purpose, and small hope injections.

We also are under the full spectrum of speculation. Some saying tonight / tomorrow, others saying Thursday 28th, and even some later.. August 11th. Lots of reasons postulated too, of course.. i.e. Its all Obama’s fault, or Congress, the debt negotiations, Iraq political shenanigans, US political shenanigans, tax structures, the list goes on.

Personally, most of it is just noise to me at this point. Especially the blame and outrage. Blame and outrage are NOT a part of my Soul’s plan today. Nay. In fact, blame and outrage, anger, resentments ( anger that I hold onto, don’t let go of, festers, and becomes a resentment ) actually are all very destructive to my soul, my faith, my spirit, the Constant Conscious Contact with God that I seek. Those are emotions and aspects of ego.. and and block my connection with my essence, my soul. So, I choose to just let them go. I use this phrase constantly, to interrupt my obsessive mind, to redirect my negative thoughts and fears, back to Joy, Serenity, and trust in my God

Thy Will be Done.

Continue to believe in the RV, but also, continue to work today, in the Now, to handle that which needs to be handled in your world, today. Practice actual Trust in God ( not the same as memorizing texts and words ), clean house ( take responsibility where needed, make amends where required, take charge of what ever needs taking charge of ) and help others. Be of service where we can, it helps to stop the obsessive thoughts of self. Live today as if you never heard of the Dinar, and find peace of mind in knowing, that your in the game for whenever the false program rate is finally changed to the True value of the Iraq Dinar.

Love, Light, and Blessings my friends

and Please come home RV!

Donald
Rooster
Rooster

Back to top Go down