IRAQ DINAR BASICS ™
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Donald’s Sunday Morning Email – Grab some Popcorn, and a Bucket of Hope: 7/31/11 ON ANOTHER SITE

Go down

Donald’s Sunday Morning Email – Grab some Popcorn, and a Bucket of Hope:  7/31/11 ON ANOTHER SITE Empty Donald’s Sunday Morning Email – Grab some Popcorn, and a Bucket of Hope: 7/31/11 ON ANOTHER SITE

Post by Rooster Sun Jul 31, 2011 12:40 pm

Donald’s Sunday Morning Email – Grab some Popcorn, and a Bucket of Hope: 7/31/11 ON ANOTHER SITE

Good Morning Friends,
I wanted to offer my best wishes and blessings to everyone today. Happy Sunday too. Weekends go by so quickly, time really does seem to move faster than ever before.
In many ways, the dinar world has been unusually quiet over the last few days. That is probably a good thing, as so many of us have gotten fairly thick skin about allot of it, and our collective tolerance for unnecessary chatter has lessened. I will continue to recommend listening to Phoenix’s nightly radio shows, at your convenience, as they are archived and all on demand, like You Tube. Last night was another good one. Phoenix and his partner collect zero revenue from their efforts, and we are learning, almost all others do, and that speaks to their integrity, as I see it.
www.blogtalkradio.com/phoenix3333
And If I haven’t been satisfying a desire for current rumors and intel, I also recommend this page. They do solicit for donations, but its for purely operational expenses, not personal profit.

www.dinarrecaps.com/our-blog.html

Other than those 2 resources, personally, I have chosen more quiet, less messages approach. I have more Hope than ever, I do feel at this point though, largely being still and quietly listening serves me, and you.
DC continues to be DC, true to form, theatrical and not honest. As was pointed out by Phoenix last night, we actually had already ran past the deadline on budget and debt, back on May 16th, and we have been in this extended period of shenanigans! One of the gimmicks currently employed involved the UST using Federal Employees pension ( ouch! ) not that any Federal Civil servant should have much expectation of any pension being there down the road anyway. All those funds, SS, Medicare, etc.. much like any corporate pension fund today, is only full of debt, IOU’s, not actual funds. they were looted long ago. Funny to see the use of language, a common and simple psyop tool, to change peoples understanding of such things, calling them “entitlements”.. as in looking for something for free.. when the truth is.. you and I have paid into these systems..for many years. How can we continue to pay mercenaries, like Blackwater, and yet not have money for Americans? Shenanigans and corruption. All of them, Both Dem and Repub. I am frustrated when I see so much hate for this person or that, for personalizing a system problem, has us chasing our tails, but never addressing the root cause. I mean haven’t we gone back and forth from one party to the other enough already to not see that the end result has been the same? I mean really? Both parties have equal responsibility.
CBI continues to announce changes to their monetary system. Not all bank stories and rumors are wrong friends. Many may be, but stuff like the micro changes we actually saw on say, Yahoo! Currency etc, are above the ability of “pumpers” to manipulate, they are real. And I have personally observed those fluctuations.
This week promises HIGH Drama. Please, try to not buy into it. It wont support your personal serenity. There is reason to expect some real chaos, based on the hyped up emotions. Again, I usually make allot of mistakes, when I react, or act on emotion, rather than intellect. So, observe, be informed, but hold back. Avoid willingly jumping into the fray they want you to jump into. You will be glad you did.
So, lastly, we should all be seeing the hand writing on the wall, the flickering pervasive image on the man cave wall, as Phoenix says… The RV..will not be about fancy cars and news toys..as much as it just might be our lifeboat, in a coming economic maelstrom. have a plan, and plan to act.
This coming week, has more promise than ever. I don’t look at specific dates, as that course has only been painful past experience. Instead, see this week, regardless of your chosen lens, as as a strong window for this RV to come about. And be ever grateful, you may just be apart of a small group ( comparatively speaking ) that heard the call, and in blind trust acted upon, a saving grace.
Love, Light, and Blessings to us all
Donald
XBarbarian
Rooster
Rooster

Back to top Go down