IRAQ DINAR BASICS ™
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

bluwolf Email TAKEN FROM ANOTHER SITE

Go down

bluwolf Email TAKEN FROM ANOTHER SITE Empty bluwolf Email TAKEN FROM ANOTHER SITE

Post by Rooster Tue Jun 21, 2011 4:46 pm

bluwolf Email TAKEN FROM ANOTHER SITE

From a mod at GET [Agent 007] An email from bluwolf moments ago: Shabibi is a man of honor,and he will never go back on his word, I find this TV announcement to be bogus or bluff to some extent. First of all in Sept. 2009 a promise to match up the rates was made between Iraq a Kuwait for the lifting of the chap-7..

Second in November that same year the GCC accepted Iraq as a member but with the issue that Iraq has to be the currency with the most valor in the whole ME region.. Third both Shabibi and Talibani swore by Allah that they were going to place Iraq's currency to the same standings that it had before Saddam..

If it was to come out low, wait for 3 days to pass for it should sky rocket to the standards that we have seen on all bank screens.. [continued] This happen with Kuwait. Look bottom line this .86 issue is a IMF suggestion, that is all for it cannot impose a certain rate on a sovereign nation. I see this as (you have to the 30 to rv if not I will rv you at 1.30 usd period) but that won't happen and if it does Iraq has 3 days to repost. I hope this helps to understand this issue. Be bless, Bluwolf

Rooster
Rooster

Back to top Go down