IRAQ DINAR BASICS ™
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Email from Jedi1 TAKEN FROM ANOTHER SITE

2 posters

Go down

Email from Jedi1 TAKEN FROM ANOTHER SITE Empty Email from Jedi1 TAKEN FROM ANOTHER SITE

Post by Bandit1 Sun Jun 05, 2011 10:43 am

Email from Jedi1 TAKEN FROM ANOTHER SITE

Well folks, the information is coming in from all points, including the "Land Of The Sand". We have been chasing leads and doing our best to validate them and it appears many have been.

The information that we reported this morning about the military personal in "The Land of The Sand" actually cashing in at $5.25 (pegged to the Euro) has been to the best of our ability confirmed. I wish I could say that I was the one reporting from over there to you so you would know 100% but I was not, so, even though we spoke directly to the person that received the call I still can't put ALL MY WEIGHT down on it.

We have had random reports of top ranking banks showing signs of an obvious increase in the value of the IDQ. In addition we have had more than one Gov official in the USA stating this is in motion NOW.

I personally made a big mistake by calling this event too early a week back and will not do that again but I will say that "I have told my wife I think she will have me back next week.

Even though I have heard all this positive information I still will say it can not buy me a double meat and cheese at Mcdonalds until it shows up on the CBI and the Forex, so take the above in as just for what it is and You Be The Judge.

If it does hit the Forex and the CBI tomorrow remember our purpose is to cause these windfall to multiply and grow so come back and see the game plan when you can, we will be here.

God Bless and Lets all stay in constant prey.

Jedi1 Over and Out for NOW
Bandit1
Bandit1

Back to top Go down

Email from Jedi1 TAKEN FROM ANOTHER SITE Empty Re: Email from Jedi1 TAKEN FROM ANOTHER SITE

Post by John Chisum Sun Jun 05, 2011 10:46 am

Email from Jedi1 TAKEN FROM ANOTHER SITE 418d260a2bc3
John Chisum
John Chisum

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum