IRAQ DINAR BASICS ™
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PTR Conf Call Notes 8/26/2011 ON ANOTHER SITE

Go down

PTR Conf Call Notes 8/26/2011 ON ANOTHER SITE Empty PTR Conf Call Notes 8/26/2011 ON ANOTHER SITE

Post by Rooster Sat Aug 27, 2011 10:35 am

PTR Conf Call Notes – last paragraph just came in from Iraq – Recording Link and 8/26/11

(Post by Debtarheelgirl)

PTR CALL 8-26-11 1pm Tony says if you want to mail her dinars to him HE will take care of it- last night Dan had a call at 2am eastern time over 3 hours with just questions and answers Tony what have you heard – Dan says some are just chasing a date and if it doesn’t happen today you won’t have a good weekend… Last night I made a comparison with overseas Intel with Dr. Todd’s and Dr. Todd feels it will happen before the first due to issues due on the 1st but it’s his opinion says Dan… Tony says he had several calls that everyone was saying it was due to SHOW today and after the sun goes down today it still could go down today- I heard Sept 6 a week ago and then today I heard Sept 6-7 – I still heard today that the real people we got the real info are being locked out from them communicating… SOMETHING is happening or about to happen – we have been told time and time again that our agencies are now saying and can be instructed to give out info – and there is a reason when they tell them to do this – I noticed that all they are saying is its happening and NOW they are saying it’s NOT happening which says other things …. and that’s what I have today… DAN some will hear today, not happening at all its interesting to come to his call not looking for the date- there is a convention in London Sept 8th and that it would be good for this to happen before then…. Life lessons you need to adjust to the info and not look always for a date… Some is opinion and some is fact as such about this London Conference which speaks loudly to me…. be mature about this WHOLE call and all the info we share….

[1:11:25 PM] Tony states that he will talk about folks being childish and saying things that should not be said…THIS conference in London is a big deal says Dan put in LONDON 7-8th Iraq Conference and you can find this on the internet – they will be there to disclose their wealth and their mineral wealth their agriculture wealth there… this country has a lot of the most wealthiest things in the world and it proves what we are talking about and Iraq plans to announce BILLIONS of dollars of opportunities and that article is out here on internet now too… They are trying to show Iraq is worth a lot not just their oil and large companies are now investing in Iraq and millions of homes are now being built in Iraq by China – it’s being showcased as an incredible investment opportunity – this speaks volumes that the RV should take place anytime so have a good weekend…..

Tony says this is public now with this London Cone coming 0- this is a plan to go to several countries to do this – this is part of the development process to get the GOI DONE and all done since last year the contracts coming in as China i snot only one building – France and Korea as contracts to do that and all countries that has dinar is also involved in the investment…. Tony had a call yesterday and the lady who got the call that the loud speaker announcement there it was a direct relative that called me – and personally I believed this that Tuesday this guy will be home as THIS IS ALL OVER there now. He has been there 8 years and then someone called that has been there 5 years and said they will be home next week as this was LOUD SPEAKER ANNOUNCED that this has taken place… Their soil there is the most fertile they grows things so very fast…Dr Todd told us this as it grows over and over… their gold and oil at this point unless someone just got their dinar 2 weeks ago they should not question if this is not a great investment as THIS IS folks…
Read More button on right

an says that bible readers like myself knows that the garden of Eden was one of the most wealthiest place in the world Iraq is the nucleus core of that but no bible study time today… Dan says this could happen ANYTIME folks even the others say later – I do not think this weekend but beyond Monday not sure what this is going to happen AFTER Monday – I am NOT saying Monday but I don’t feel Monday either….later but SOON others say ASAP and it could but the other things that are happening speaks to the stature of our investment – Iraq’s has had 2 years of planning to create a platform to show international investors what we have in wealth in the London Conference on the 8th…. 10 year tax exemptions for those investing and 3 years of exemptions of import feds… THIS IS Incredible news folks about them now show casing their country…. I am sorry that I bum you out – but I Dan do give you the truth and sometimes it’s true it is not happening today…

[1:29:44 PM] There are many folks involved in the process and lots were expecting this today and some still are expecting this today… There is evidence either way – again it’s their opinion – we have not seen someone directly say NO its not or YES IT IS – we all hear it is supposed to – we hear it moved to another date sometimes for a reason and sometimes we don’t get reasons – some are justifiable and we find out after why it was moved – market reasons, gold fell too fast, oil did rise high enough – we hear all this sometimes AFTER the fact it didn’t show up….Tony says someone put on the board it’s not going to happen till sept, Oct cause Erbil art is not met – Tony says that MY info says Erbil Agrmt IS DONE – … so if it is not done tell me what milestones you feel are not met – this is done folks we are told this and even the GOI since February and the ministers have nameplates on their doors and are working – business as usual – we do not hear from there about the Erbil Agreement as it’s done….tell me if you can prove this is not going to happen to the one that posted this stuff then show me cause i want to know… so please don’t post if you are NOT SOLID in your information….. Tony and Dan says the GOI was done 3 seats were done and Erbil was done and what was put into law there is some shifting and Dan feels the Erbil is not made public and that’s why there is questions… BOTH are done says DAN and the lack of posting of it is the question so they can change it – POSTING it will prove its complete and we see it posted NO WHERE… Erbil is not the cause of the RV not to come….so interpretation comes into play with everyone. Tony states his info says we are not going to see that until they are ready to announce the RV period – I believe they will do this right before RV or right after RV announced… I heard prior over 6 times they tried to send through the system with all the factors happening and it didn’t cause they are waiting to do this all at one time…. How have they been operating without mass confusion if these things have NOT been done yet? We have several contacts in parliament and I KNOW people in there and this has been done – those other (guru) posters saying today that the Erbil is not done I will tell you that my parliament people state it’s all DONE…Dan states that sometimes these Posters just want something to say for words sake…. WE get the truth and share it all.. Tony states IF THEY (POSETERS) DO GET INFO that we said it is done and you say it’s not, CONTACT ME as I want to discuss this as it’s all done but don’t post your opinion so contact me so we can put this puzzle together please and I will show you my info where it came from…

Dan states that today this can’t RV and only not take place before Monday is the facts I have in my hand… Those posters that say it will happen today that is what is damaging to folks lives… two nights ago it was said it’s over and now the loud speaker news stated it was done and now where is it – it’s now past mid-day in Baghdad – where is it – stop saying it’s happening everyday – stock holders would hold folks accountable about bogus facts so PLEASE STOP saying the rumors – Tony says he is not so sure it’s all rumors but Dan says do not stay it’s happening today and then when it doesn’t and all buy more dinar or layaways and all I want is for NEWS to quit saying its absolute and it’s not- rumors are ok and SAY ITS RUMOR and not put FACT ON as it has turned out its not fact – Say RUMOR and let us all study together and add it to our hopes. Tony says folks buy on rumor and sell on facts. Tony says the loud speakers DID take place from 3 different sources and they do not know each other… MAYBE they did put it out for reason and THEY DID HEAR THIS – and the Iraqis were excited as reported – now today what happen why did their gov tell this to their own people and it not be true? I know we have not seen the RV yet today but…. Dan states we have bonified reports it did happen but my facts says that this is misinformation and it’s not true except to excite you only… this is beating folks up and we caution folks to not put out hype or opinion…. Tony says that there are lot of folks who make wise decision and not be pampered we said several times before don’t buy reserves on this info,… Frank at Dinar Banker lost two servers due to the hits and he likes to sell but not off this type of communication and rumors coming out so said the dealer… Dan states don’t do business based on rumor – it’s a hot investment item as was on TV the other day as we told you the other day…. this conference coming in London is speaking how smart you are to invest in this so hold on…

Caller: buckeye dave is it possible that Allawi is not happy with his position and is fighting for more than what he’s getting TONY states anything possible but with people we get info from… if that was the problem, they would say so…parliament still meeting today, still getting the numbers, but that’s not what they’re talking about. They are passing laws for the country, not meeting about parliament positions, etc. none of this does not stop due to holidays – they are in business it’s not all about the RV – business still goes on during the holiday, still having meetings, businesses and schools still open, life is going on still. What changes is the time they go to work and come home on certain holidays not having to do anything with RV… Dan says reason I said bingo, is because they are having some restricted meetings right now like a company… stock promoters, if you look at how the country is being run, it’s being run like a company, they’re playing the role of the revalue, the role they’re supposed to as representatives of their stock and they’re playing the game. Right now, they’re having the meeting before the meeting, even though having mtgs, nothing of any solitude. just so when it’s over they can move quickly…

[1:49:45 PM] Caller: would you revisit what Dr. Todd said…. Dan states what was interesting is he said someone put on the board that Dan said he was smarter than Dr. Todd how that got misconstrued but what i meant last night… I get a lot of my info from Dr. Todd, Gary talks to him almost daily, one of the things he’s concerned with is US economy…if they do NOT RV by the last quarter there will be major damage and shift before Sept first this needs to happen and prays that the powers that be realize this to get this RV done so it will not take 2 years for them to recover… when we go into the last month of final qtr. of this fiscal yr. there should be a turnaround. If not, there could be some serious econ damage that can’t be recovered in next yr. or two. That’s what Dr. Todd is saying. Because of that he’s hoping the PTB will be smart enough to see that Dr Todd said “what I know about where we are headed… the economy needs to finish this before 9/1. Other than that the guys are saying I don’t see that happening, too short a timeline…

[1:51:00 PM] Tony says he wants to ask the next caller. Don’t you like the way Dan says he’s not throwing rocks at anyone after he’s just thrown a boulder at them!!! laughter…

Caller: steeltoe about the UN rates of operation. I noticed those dates if you go to home tab, there’s been 3 major times that those line up with all the things you tell us. I just think this is a good weekend cause it shows the effective date and that lines up with what you shared the other time it didn’t line up was when we got the misinformation and nothing ever lined up but this is lined up good…. TONY states thank you , with that we got some info last week, not sure if we shared it, about bankers getting notified about dinar going that had never gotten notified before, forex people getting notified that hadn’t before, and we’re still in that window waiting for that as it was a 72 hr. window… could happen today, or Sunday we are absolutely within that window, it was a 7 day window so everything people are saying could happen today I’m not down on any of the info… based on 1st time getting notification it was their first time being notified and made us feel good about it. I’m sitting here looking at Bernanke, he’s saying if we don’t make some changes we’re not going to make it. First time we’ve heard that coming from that side.

TONY STATES expecting to see some things this afternoon STILL IN THAT WINDOW

Caller again: I noticed also on the dates, all those times, 5/30 7/4 and this one coming up they lined up and all the other countries in the basket were supposed to change and they did. When they changed they had a change in the rate, but of course we didn’t change. TONY states I appreciate you bringing that back up. That info was days ago but we are still in that window and haven’t heard anything from them saying it was off yet. No one has called and said to reject that

Caller Ariel144: friend purchased iqd from source and was saying that the numbers were identical and was suspecting they were counterfeit and they took it back and sent him new dinar – how do we check our dinar before we turn it in to see if we can check that before we trade and get the real dinar… Tony states Dinar Banker and Dinar Trade have the 7 points listed on their site…Take it into a bank now, Chase for sure, has the book to compare for you and they can tell you if it’s legit…

Caller asks again: if you find out it’s fake, why would you want to send it back and get more from the same person though? what do we do after the fact and you find out when you are cashing in …Tony states after the RV they will absolutely hold it and you won’t get it back, you will be S.O.L. after it is rv’d it will go to the cia if its fake…. again in a bank if it’s actual currency and it’s counterfeit and they see that they are to keep it and call the CIA right then…Now is the time to do it though while it’s worthless. Some of the places that were shut down was because of their procedures and some fraudulent dinar that was brought in. Not concerned with Dinar banker or Dtrade.

Tony states that some of the places recently were shut down because of their procedures and there was counterfeit dinar being sold….

[2:08:06 PM] Tony states walk into a bank and they can verify if it is real …you can go online and go thru the steps to check it yourself right now… DAN states Wells Fargo too and BOA have de la rue and can check it. I’ve done it multiple times and got laughed at BOA and went to some place else and they showed me the book. I called the manager and told what happened and I got a call back with an apology from the one that laughed…go have it checked out if you have a question before it revalues.

Caller: tony was saying someone is saying it’s not happening just give me a reason and can you, Dan, give some reason why you don’t think it’s happening till at least Monday… DAN states I have some contacts that had some very interesting info that they believed and shared with me. These things need to take place before it can happen. THere’s no way it will take place in the confines of this weekend… and my questions started and then I said “I believe you are correct”. He said he doesn’t believe this month. But I’m not buying in that deep. So it’s more than a feeling, there’s things I know that have to be done. Probably not till holiday is over but let’s just say Monday for now.. ( he doesn’t’ want to say which things he was told about) Caller again: have you heard that a celebration is supposed to take place .. TONY states only saw it on the board… he has not heard this…this is where I get my info. I have peeps in secret service, CIA, FBI, UST, senate, congressional aids, parliament, pentagon, over in the embassy. Those are the people I’ve been talking to and their people. That’s the level of info I get. That’s why I rely on it, yesterday we had boots on the ground, citizens that I talked to, got calls from relatives over there saying this is what I hear/saw and I try and put all that together. When someone gets other info, I don’t try to counter that info, just see where it fits in with mine. I don’t see Ramadan is a factor. They still do biz, still making announcements, etc. cuz that’s what they do. They are still passing laws right now every week in parliament they are still doing business as usual…i can’t say impossible… but don’t think that is what we are waiting on if that was the case, nobody’s telling me that. Just don’t think that’s one of the things we’re waiting for…

[2:16:07 PM] Last question coming up…

Caller: seems like the window is past, time to regroup, where are we moving into Sept. with holiday here, heard talk about it being done before O’s speech. We now know what Bern said, and it feels like momentum we had is lost a little bit and murky… and DAN you are saying things need to be completed.. because things have shifted and how solid is this RV to happen or have we lost momentum…are you hearing that we’re looking into Sept now? How close really are we?… DAN states i like your question… how can you be so confident one week and not the next… don’t know where you get this and that from…I really have tried to be totally date unrelated. Dates don’t matter to me, Look for the feel of the week type thing…for last couple weeks I’ve gotten that anticipation that it’s so close it could be any min and still have that feeling. I would be shocked if it happens tomorrow but it still could. It’s very unlikely but possible … it’s kind of like I point towards things that keep my foundation solid so I don’t waiver and turn away from this thing but staying more connected to it, I’ve invested more and have stayed solid in the investment belief, if you look at what’s happening with the convention in London its huge for them. Dan states if i was new and looking at Iraq you tell me why they are going to have new currency

Caller again asks: the reason taken away was political and are the reasons in part why it has taken them so long to get it back…they now have everything in place and operate like the rest of the world.. DAN states this nothing to do with our investment, Iraq as a whole, as wealthy as they are, pounding their chest, do you think that country could actually have no currency and stay that way???? Caller states think of Germany and japan… the same…. they have a country with deep deep resources, based on tangible assets, but the timing of when it’s released, they’ve had conferences before with toilet paper currency… the reason they were chosen many decades ago, from agricultural, oil, mineral situation, they said there’s nothing else like this on the planet…

There is a timeline of urgency that they do RV their money – USA investment was to remove their bad leadership and they needed this. If you look at that situation Dr. T talked about, they have that wealth and ability. With all that wealth, they have ability to go back to where they were at least 3 dollars plus. Has to be done soon, there’s a timeline with rest of the world here.. they’ve always had the oil, minerals, gold, etc. they had the wrong leadership and that was our investment in that country to turn it around and make this happen. Tony states it is time right now, it should’ve happened back in Jan/Feb it was our govt that needed some things done. We exceeded that time line we messed it up, took what was going to be a great moment in history and are making it a so so moment now mostly caused by our own got in the last 60 days…

[2:29:02 PM] Dan States we’re not all smart, but some of the smarter ones, like the Dr. Todd’s, these people looking at the big picture see a little more than we do and understand why it’s taking time, but there’s no way this should have gone on this long, reason they’re saying that is the econ situation we are in, getting worse by the day and can’t go on another week or two. If it does its the PTB that we talk about doing it, we can only go into overtime so long. Don’t think theres’ much time left, the phony money is running out, I think there’s some things moving at a really good pace right now. The bigger picture is this is really huge…

[2:34:57 PM] Tony states: he just got info from Iraq right now…. first of all they didn’t expect the USA to lose their rate and the $ go down though= THE IMF was holding this up and look at the heads of the IMF getting accused and the Pres. of SEC got fired all of a sudden cause he upset the wrong people…those things don’t just happen, he upset some peeps and not just some peeps, but the world economy and he’s paying the price. These things don’t just happen ….. JUST GOT WORD that they feel their first day of the holiday is Sept 1st and that this SHOULD happen by that day as that holiday is the day they give to the poor… Just now I got this info that it should and this holiday period is a three day or four day period. if this doesn’t happen before; it will happen on first day of holiday that is true day after Ramadan they give to poor.Sept 1st That was information just in to me; gave to you guys just like that…… ……….. We all need to be reminded; we can’t always hear what we want to hear; I like truth, good, bad and ugly. Not always popular. Majority want to know; but many need to hear it’s close. We talk behind the scenes; what we tell each other is we want it over with… That gives us that feeling that we are almost there; but problem is when you buy into that it becomes dangerous. Most of us want to be told it’s tomorrow, we are trying to keep ourselves grounded but know this is VERY VERY CLOSE …..
Rooster
Rooster

Back to top Go down