IRAQ DINAR BASICS ™
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Wed. night Dewey, Poppy2 Okie, ScottiG BGG Conf Call Notes 08/25/2011 ON ANOTHER SITE

Go down

Wed. night Dewey, Poppy2 Okie, ScottiG BGG Conf Call Notes 08/25/2011 ON ANOTHER SITE Empty Wed. night Dewey, Poppy2 Okie, ScottiG BGG Conf Call Notes 08/25/2011 ON ANOTHER SITE

Post by Rooster Thu Aug 25, 2011 9:58 am

Wed. night Dewey, Poppy2 Okie, ScottiG BGG Conf Call Notes 08/25/2011 ON ANOTHER SITE

Dewey, Poppy2, Okie, ScottiG, BGG = Conf Call 8-24-11….. one scenario is this info could be coming to pass anytime and if you do not want to hear Intel like this get off this ride... the UST has told us bad Intel 168 times out of 168 times - they do this is because of once it gets out there is to hide the REAL information... what gain could it be for the IMF or UST to give out bad info..... Hide a tree in the forest so bury us in bad news... However I rather hear 10 pieces of info that we get and give to you to read and sort it out than have NONE ... Last night it was way good but we have heard some good high player say that this is good.info and last few days all we hear is we are very close within a week give or take or we are right on the time we need to do this for many reasons to be discussed at the end of this call...

[10:21:11 PM] Poppy2 says the info that we got several calls from different sources- 3 sources said that the info last night was prompted the day before from private investors that have tremendous contacts...they said last night by midnight and no one knows each other at all and when the info came out it was Dead on to what was prefaced to believe and I STILL believe it was DONE last night - bottom line is we are in the window of 24-48 hours to get this done... Chat rooms I have said before that as of last week that this thing has to be completed by the 28th - what has been said several times is that when the RV took place for the companies on the other countries for the 30th of June as WE KNOW IT DID that is when the RV did take place and the 26 countries and the Paris agreement was forgiven on June 30th - have you heard ANY of those countries complain one bit the they have NOT gotten paid? THEY GOT PAID and are satisfied and the oil company crews from Exxon and Halliburton crews and Co said if they are not paid by June 30th it RVd money they would not work - they are now back and working and that is where we are today and it will fall out at any time... the 28th - two major contracts in the billions not US companies in RV'd money - if they do not meet that deadline on the 26th or they lose a certain part of the sovereignty and fall back under sanctions under Chapter 7 if they do not get this done by the 28th... That is what I have up till right now -I have said this for the last 2 weeks as that has to be done - It can fall out at any time - this morning all got upset they didn’t see it and they can't put in banking system till after 2-4 pm or at night after 10:30 and it will have a predetermined date to go off - GIVE IT TIME TO GET INTO the system - WE Give you the info as we get it and facts they are and not made up - these folks are in key positions to give us this info. Leadership on this all have YOUR heart in their hearts and work their butts off to provide Intel for you ... I am set on go and pumped up all day and stay in the high ground with me or belly ache and cry go find someone else train to ride on....
Read More button on right
[10:23:20 PM] Poppy2 - They deliberately planted this information on us - OUR calls are monitored and I have had a visit "from them" all the 3 letter agencies are monitoring us and that chat rooms and the internal problems they have and today they said they were saying this morning that this info we had from Okie was being put out misleading on purpose to catch problems with leaks internally....not sure if it’s true but I don’t buy into it but it will NOT have any effect on this RV up or down at all...

[10:25:44 PM] BGG says lots of information is going on and I do believe we are really close - Poppy2 says this is Intel 101 and trash was blasted all over the place at pearl harbor by Japanese and no one could understand what their plans were - when Kuwait RV'd they came out at 8am and 3:30 that afternoon they RV'd - and China took about a full page add in Wall Street Journal that they would NOT RV for weeks and that very afternoon they RVd... why ? Just keep it in mind - we give you the best possible info that we can with the details we receive... KNOW when it hits we will know within a matter of minutes...

[10:30:29 PM] Mr. Black says that sources of sitting congressman and one from a chief of Staff and senator and test was promising and up lifting and it said that subsequently on different times that everything that was to be done IS DONE and we should look for the release of the rate THIS WEEK - last contact was Saturday last and they would not give me a rate but all has been done - the did say that the BIS signed off on some documents and given back to Iraq and now its solely in their hands - behind the scene things take place...this is a worldwide event - I did speak to our contact and BGG you know who that is but she waited till she got off and called me personally and they were notified that there would be a significant rate increase from the DONG and IQD and her boss was not given an exact date or rate but only in the next several days it would happen... IQD and VND dropped off their screens at the bank and it has to be dropped off and up loaded with a new rate... that lines up with other things that we are hearing - I believe we are there and this thing can happen before we end this conversation but it is there.... BGG said it can be that quick....

[10:33:27 PM] Not sure who that is talking now - ...she was contacted by her banker TODAY that the info today is same but NOT LIVE yet - next thing is one of my sources contacted me late this afternoon DO NOT GET ON INTERNET and SURF chat rooms where dinar conversations was taking place- the info coincided with OKIE one being the signal BIS was sent to the US and failed and it was resent this 8 AM and was sent and returned correctly - the info was we should see this before weeks end....these individuals are NOT the same sources you all have - it all lines up though and this is very encouraging - stay planted and let this come it’s in GOD's time and not ours - keep focused - lots of info flying choose to peak in and share and move on....

[10:34:45 PM] BGG says one guy in our group is in the ME and has sources that say we are in the WINDOW for this to happen and the rate is the same as Okie had last night and these sources DO NOT post anywhere - excellent source and this can happen anytime even tomorrow... this is a GOOD source that this is the right window now....

[10:43:22 PM] SCOTTI G- Rabbi I spoke with him to day and he said this - he said that the VND will RV the first week of Sept and it needed to go separate from the IQD from the Dinar - it’s quite fascinating but it all fits - and close to my heart is Okie''s call - we BOTH got the SAME CALL from same source as did Bear5642 from Okies site - same info - he is military former CEO honor graduate of WestPoint and is retired now and former CO and sister are stateside and the brother gives a shout out and is seeing this was going down by morning and it will go down by 8am this morning - and said it is going live by 8am Iraq time and we said this is good - and Okie stepped out and told the site and this is what we are hearing and we BELIVE IT we still DO believe it - and it is what it is ........ 2nd piece is what Bear said about investment banker called a customer about the Dinar and said come into after this Thursday tomorrow and we can help you... Today we had confirmation that we got last night no less than 5 GOV POLITICAL and security info from 5 sources that Okie shared was totally accurate JUST A LITTLE Early - ..... Scotti says that a few weeks ago banks have taken on extra amount of $$$ in their vaults - one chain of banks did this specifically up to 200% more cash as they will handle the dinar and they are STILL sitting on that increase....Donnie says they are expecting this any hour any day...The RV was to have gone last Tuesday for real...results why are sketchy - possible it was political on this side of the pond - the IMF has until the 24th to release the currency - I have NO way to confirm this but we process this as a group so you do with it as you will....Now we were told the IQD RV as to go before the VND or is expected to.... A reminder when Kuwait RV'd it did this 10 days before it was visibly public.... 2 weeks ago Aug 4th Shabibi was to release the RV - we were told by sources he was actually at the CBI ready to pull the trigger and it was the day of the market down graded on the USA. Imagine that - that is the long and short of what I have but this is it....

[10:54:18 PM] BGG says T-Money will now come in and week ago Tuesday Shabibi was ready to do this... the news is so HOT everyday info wise and last week was hotter than a pistol - there was some talk that market instability was the reason that had Shabibi on edge.... T-Money is the real deal in the market - real world view of what he does in the market he is a 30 year veteran and has lived through it all... Pay attention to T-Money - he has been looking at this gold and silver increase would go down which would give us a clue of this RV coming - timing signals of what is going on I have seen all my life - the gold and silver fell yesterday but dollar index didn't - TODAY was some of the best signals I have seen yet and gold was down and silver was down and dollar index went up GREAT signs to show that this is SOON - another timing aspects shows that I can see this going into next Wednesday BUT happening anytime between now and next Wednesday - I do see it now I really do but some back up signals show it COULD last till next Tuesday or Wednesday..... He is saying the traders are the smartest in the world and they know this is coming..... these guys have the best inside info that you would never believe... I have a contact on Wall Street last year and she never answered my questions about things at all and that spoke to me about things with her saying nothing... BGG says in April when Shabibi said that he is in control of this thing when he spoke in DC he said requirements was cooperation of this was needed by their GOI....we have that now in several different forms now.... Shabibi also said plainly that the populous had to be educated in how use the new currency and the changes - if you look at the news articles in last 2 months, not one can be pointed to say proof positive but the volume is affirming this whole project that point to this RV and last 30 days there is SO many articles that Shabibi is ready...Iraqi is knowledgeable to what is happening with this currency - the GOI is cooperating now - THEY COULD PULL THIS THING DONE TONIGHT _ all it would take is a hand shake about this... period... now it’s a question of when

[10:55:47 PM] ScottG sayys last week that he got contact from a contractor he was told Monday last week you will be paid in RV'd IQD and no longer us USD after last Monday and Tuesday it was to be the RV and then 2 other contractor confirmed this VERY same thing- FROM CEO's and will be paid in IQD and not USD anymore - they are prepared and elements are there it’s all ready.... Take the stew in the pot off the stove its ready....

[10:58:46 PM] Okie is on the call and he is listening and he is not up to talking - he is committed to us and wish him a happy birthday and he uses his resources for the absolute best info...so show Okie some LOVE... END OF CALL WITH Poppy2 praying....
Rooster
Rooster

Back to top Go down