IRAQ DINAR BASICS ™
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Okie, Poppy2, Dewey, BGG Conf Call Notes 6-26-11 by czinser FROM ANOTHER SITE

Go down

Okie, Poppy2, Dewey, BGG Conf Call Notes 6-26-11 by czinser FROM ANOTHER SITE Empty Okie, Poppy2, Dewey, BGG Conf Call Notes 6-26-11 by czinser FROM ANOTHER SITE

Post by Rooster Mon Jun 27, 2011 9:21 am

Okie, Poppy2, Dewey, BGG Conf Call Notes 6-26-11 by czinser FROM ANOTHER SITE

DISCLAIMER:......I listened to Okie, Poppy2. Dewey, (first dinar dealer in USA), BGG, et al 6-26-11 8:30 PM.... Recorded MP3 only at present.
The link will not work after copy & paste.... I found the call on the Get Team Forum if you want futher clarifyication.

It is fresh very crutial Post RV info. you should know.... I am only posting this to help you.... This is not my personal Intel.

I took notes and do think I got the Intel/info. correct but I may not be able to convey it to you to make since....I suggest you listen
to the call yourself and take control of your destiny by making sure you get the correct understanding. ....Hope this helps.

Blessings To You Guys,........CZ....

Okie was on a live Call tonight and he said that Obama sent a tax bill to congress targeted at foreign currency exchange again. Congress turned it down. Thank You Jesus!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Okie said Israel sheckles were just raised in value and Okie says, there is your RV right there.

Poppy2 sat in on a meeting with some congressmen this week and he cornered a congressman and got dinar Intel.
It was big!

To much Intel to remember and share. All factual Intel not just rumors. VERY impressive.

Dewey was on the call with Okie et al. He said we need to protect our Dinar at cash in. Trust no one period. Okie and all trust him. Here is what he says to do:

-Place a postage size sticker/adhesive backed/liftable, off currency later, without any damage to dinar later. Place on dinar.

-Copy on Arabic side showing the two sets of serial numbers.

-On the sticker put your hand written initials plus number the dinar. First dinar will be No.1 plus your signature,
second dinar will be No.2 plus your signature and so forth. This will be like your personal serial numbers incase you
would have to go to court to prove your money was good at the bank, since a judge cannot read the serial numbers in Arabic.
It is possible that the bank could take in bad dinar and if the amount is equal to yours the bank could call you days later
and say that your money was not good even after putting it thru a DeLaRue Machine. They said DeLaRue Machine will not protect us from this happening.

- Make only Black/White photo copies of each Dinar, if in color then you are considered counterfiting.

-When you cash in ask banker to be witness to these being the actual bills you are turning in, by having the banker sign his initials on each sticker beside your initials. Before putting your dinar in the DeLaRue Machine you must take the stickers off. After the dinar goes thru the machine ask them for the copy of authenticity for the dinar and put your sticker on every copy. This is total proof that your money was authentic before you left the bank.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
They said post RV that we will probably be told by our US government (not Iraq) we have about 10 days to cash in (10 days is their guess). So they said
just in case the rate comes in low, like a rediculous $1.17 figure, to start out here is what they suggest. For example you can, through Meryll Lynch,
open a dinar account and put a 7% stoploss on it to not sell useless the value goes this low. Also you must have them put your agreement with them in writting. They said many people are cheated out of their money because they did not protect themselves. Or possibly exchange large dinar bills for the small bills and keep them in a safe until the value rises.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
They said don't cash in until many others have, so you can see how it went for them.

They suggested to give the bank your social security no. or EN and have the IRS Wire Transfer number ready and pay your taxes first, then what money is left over put into only a non interest bearing account. Non interest bearing accounts are unlimited coverage. Just in case your bank fails your money is insured. When April 15th comes the IRS will demand their money even if you have lost yours due to bank failure.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

They suggested if you are giving money to a church that it would be best to give them the dinar. Ask your tax person!!!

Rooster
Rooster

Back to top Go down