IRAQ DINAR BASICS ™
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Blaino/OKIE Conf. Call Tidbits 6/16/2011 from members posting FROM ANOTHER SITE

Go down

Blaino/OKIE Conf. Call Tidbits 6/16/2011 from members posting FROM ANOTHER SITE Empty Blaino/OKIE Conf. Call Tidbits 6/16/2011 from members posting FROM ANOTHER SITE

Post by Rooster Thu Jun 16, 2011 11:09 pm

Blaino/OKIE Conf. Call Tidbits 6/16/2011 from members posting FROM ANOTHER SITE

Rich Queen...said it's done, all lined up, we're waiting...but she also said the vouchers were real two and half weeks ago...keep that in mind.

Rich Queen said IMF and UST sources along with foundation trustees say done. All involved banks on new system and are Basil III compliant.

AG states Maliki has been told that he has this week to finish or he will face trial for war crimes. This info came from a 30 year military guy currently in Iraq.

Rich Queens intel: all week intel from IMF that we were suppose to see this today, no other hold ups. The related funds have been released from IMF and treasury dept and all related sources. The new banking system did go into affect this week. All Basel III compliant and are all transparent. She actually has all the signed banking system paperwork sitting in front of her. They want her to share that at another time.

Now Dusty: They are having tech difficulties with him being muted cant seem to hear him

Moving on to AG: from the sandbox, have info from a military officer, meeting this week, M was told to get this done this week or he could and would face charges for previous war crimes. AG has known the source since the early 80's and he received the intel from the source to his ear on the telephone. Direct intel!

will be a joint announcement. old and new standing side by side. guess that means bush and o. imo

BGG hasn't heard anything for last day or so. Recap we've had several strong bank contacts - some hold up - last few days it is building up to 24 hour notice - he believes big 4 banks have been put on notice - have very solid UST contact stating have sent 24 hour notice - this was yesterday - should have happened today - banks confirmed they got the notice.

Similar and overlapping info from different sources.

Seeker: Been following one gov source for several days. There was a purposal put in front of the gov, it is different than we are thinking, but it is about cash in and we will be informed, they are trying to funnel us through in a controlled manner for cash out. They have dispatched security to destinations, all is done, just waiting for the final announcement, so to speak the words at the podium. Wont say who will be at the podium, but my understanding is that it will be the old and the new at the podium bringing it in. I am causiouly optomistic!

Tommy Mo: will recap what has been going on, Other name online is BGG. Havent heard much from my sources. my bank guys have called and said that they dont have anything new. Last few days it has been building up to a 24hr notice. I believe that the banks have already been put on that notice. I think the flow of info has tightened up and necessarily so. Since yesterday I have been waiting for the call to say that we are ago, but havent heard it yet. Banks have been hearing the same thing from ust that we are on 24hr notice waiting to go live. I do think there is politcal stuff going on, If Maliki has to be taken out so be it, not sure that that is the trigger, I think it has already been done but thats just my personal opinion.

Cricket: Got a phone call from my sister, today my sister got a call from 3 personal bankers, wont say the names but they are huge, Asked if they had gotten their calls about cashing in and they said NO, Should we?? They said yes! They got all 3 of these calls from different bankers, within 20min of each other. These were bankers that they had sat with to talk to about setting up their banking investments after rv. So thats how they bankers had their number. It was actually crickets sister that this happened to. The same situation happened to AG from his personal banker. One of the major 4 banks.

A lot of people are hearing from bankers with the question "Hey have you gotten your call yet? and he said no should I have and the banker said OOPS! call ya later."

OKIE SAYS RV FIRST THING IN MORNING! Okie...from Senate...said that we would see it by 8 est. today...if not...by tomorrow morning...also, there's a lot of Oil heavy equipment on it's way to Iraq...he sounds kind of bad...i guess he's still getting better...

Here comes Okie!!!!! A lot of Oil equipment has left the port of Houston that left today. The Oil companies were paid on Thursday, they told them pay us by the 10th or we are leaving. So they paid them on Thursday. It was a sincere threat. Okie was contated by numerous sources that we will see this today. If we dont see it by 8pm est here then we will see it in the AM. He believes that the RV has happened there!

That is basically the call, he just doesnt want to jump the gun, he has other info he wants to share, but will wait.

Dusty: Fed Reserve source told him today is the day, this source has never told me today before.

There is some other smokin hot info that is still being worked on.
Blaino:Wants to give a little dose of Hopium, You should be full of Hope for the next few hours. We feel that this week is it, Thanks for Joining!

Call is done.
Rooster
Rooster

Back to top Go down