IRAQ DINAR BASICS ™
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Blaino posting late Tuesday: 12 July 2011 ON ANOTHER SITE

Go down

Blaino posting late Tuesday: 12 July 2011 ON ANOTHER SITE Empty Blaino posting late Tuesday: 12 July 2011 ON ANOTHER SITE

Post by Rooster Wed Jul 13, 2011 6:36 pm

Blaino posting late Tuesday: 12 July 2011 ON ANOTHER SITE

[Blaino] Intel for today: I was informed re: a meeting in the sand box yesterday... A M.E. bank... orders IQD a couple of time a week (resale) and will be reordering on Wednesday.... "mebby, mebby NOT" since they were told "Rates will be higher" Still working on some confirmations... hoping for a call from a friend with a connection there... But as it's from yesterday, thought I would clue you guy's in on the deal... as it stands. Also, THIS JUST IN:::: (actually, around noon CST) Several "significant" Citizens are rumored to have done the swap deal sometime last week, in Lone Star Land, rate $6++, and this WILL be difficult to verify... perhaps impossible.... considering their stature, security & former "Employment".

[Glasses] Take as rumor/intel/gossip... although the contact across the pond seems well placed to be privy to the facts. If you think you have this figured out... just hush, don't ask me 1000 questions. Just mull & consider. Also, there MAY have been a meeting... where there was discussion about an announcement... sometime after the 5-6PM CST timeframe today... which has flown byhoours ago, however, the contact and subsequent confirms (general in nature) make it worth reporting here, so I just did. On the whole "Announcement" issue: By whom, to whom and WHERE FROM??? Inquiring minds need to know! If, as we are told, there will be a "worldwide reset of many currencies" then WHO would make this announcement and to whom? In My Opinion... I should be making such an announcement... from here.... to YOU! It would be great "Show Prep" and "Intel" for our friends! LOL And from here, it would go Dinarland wide in seconds! So, there it is for now, several contacts, Oracle is still working on confirmations and I'll keep you in the loop as I am able... Thanks, Blaino and the PlanetDinar.com Intel Services Team!
Rooster
Rooster

Back to top Go down