IRAQ DINAR BASICS ™
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Blaino Late Nite 7/11/2011 ON ANOTHER SITE

Go down

Blaino Late Nite 7/11/2011 ON ANOTHER SITE Empty Blaino Late Nite 7/11/2011 ON ANOTHER SITE

Post by Rooster Tue Jul 12, 2011 12:20 pm

Blaino Late Nite 7/11/2011 ON ANOTHER SITE

[Blaino] OK, seems we are getting some political figures who relate: They are under an informal Gag, they are informally watching Thursday, this week (the 14th) which I think is a lil strange considering the new banking regs fly on the 15th... anyway, I'll watch too, will you? I KNEW that you would!

I wish I had the benefit of a crystal Dinar... or something a lil firmer to grip.. but this is what we have... Actually got it several days ago initially and was finally able to get Oracle to get some confirmations to me... and so here we are. [Blaino] Amending and expanding those comments in a minute... still phone [Blaino] OK, seems we are getting some political figures who relate: They are under an informal Gag, they are informally watching Thursday, this week (the 14th) which I think is a lil strange considering the new banking regs fly on the 15th... anyway, I'll watch too, will you?

I KNEW that you would! I wish I had the benefit of a crystal Dinar... or something a lil firmer to grip.. but this is what we have... Actually got it several days ago initially and was finally able to get Oracle to get some confirmations to me... and so here we are. NOT where I'm supposed to be... but, here anyway. I'm SUPPOSED to be building a Christian School, K-12, and a new fortress.... uh, house... !

The rate seems to be climbing with every time the date gets pushed, almost as if "they" feel they "owe us" something when we have sharp intel that later cannot cut the cheese! I am thrilled with ANYTHING more than $3.++ and I'll definitly Cash OUT at these higher rates... but believable... let me get back to you on that! Thanks for your time! Blaino & the Intel Services Team from still on the cutting edge of the Dinarian World.... (mind your toes!!)
Rooster
Rooster

Back to top Go down