IRAQ DINAR BASICS ™
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Blaino late night post saying it is done and see Sunday ON ANOTHER SITE

Go down

Blaino late night post saying it is done and see Sunday ON ANOTHER SITE Empty Blaino late night post saying it is done and see Sunday ON ANOTHER SITE

Post by Rooster Sun Jul 24, 2011 1:05 pm

Blaino late night post saying it is done and see Sunday ON ANOTHER SITE
Posted: 07/24/2011

lBaino] It's late... but I have several days worth of stuff ... the long and short is that several of my contacts with excellent resources in the ME... especially Baghdad, are really confidant about tomorrow... I had this on Wednesday, on Thursday from another source and today from the first as a continuing confirmation! We shall see... To answer your next question: I think the best place to see it first is on the CBI site... hopefully the new site we stumbled into in April ... (just once!) will be uploaded to replace the existing site... and away we go! IMO, ForEx cannot assign it a value initially, but can push it once it has been assigned a value by ..... wait for it...... "Them!"

[Blaino] As everyone knows... "them" are closely related to "They say..." which, as we all know are the biggest liars that ever was... (were?) Anyway There you have the essence of the intel in a very compressed form... Don't chew, don't swallow it all at once and it will expand into a multi day "Hopium" dose ..... LOL!
Rooster
Rooster

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum