IRAQ DINAR BASICS ™
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sent to Me FROM ANOTHER SITE ...RED LILY Post (Delta's 5 July Info) - 6 July 2011

Go down

Sent to Me FROM ANOTHER SITE ...RED LILY Post (Delta's 5 July Info) - 6 July 2011 Empty Sent to Me FROM ANOTHER SITE ...RED LILY Post (Delta's 5 July Info) - 6 July 2011

Post by Rooster Wed Jul 06, 2011 1:21 pm

Sent to Me FROM ANOTHER SITE ...RED LILY Post (Delta's 5 July Info) - 6 July 2011

[RED LILY] Delta States - It’s all done – the connection to international banking systems, the Swiss bank systems and basil and they are connect to the IMF - they are all hooked up and just waiting for Shabibi to pull the trigger – it takes a process – and the holiday was here and remember when UNSC released Iraq from Chapter 7 last week in Jordan they had to get the confirmation updated in Iraq systems and in order to do that they have to be open and that’s why there is a delay since the meeting in Jordan… now it’s all done and S has given the green light and remember Tuesday Wednesday & Thursdays are the high day for an RV. Frank thinks they may not be out of all of Chapter 7 why??? Just last part of Chapter 7 - the UNSC is waiting for the currency value to be raised or they will stay shackled to Chapter 7 if they do not RV their currency… there is a great need so badly there…so they have the keys – they must RV their currency to be totally released that’s the last “banana peel” – so its coming… rest its anytime now.
Rooster
Rooster

Back to top Go down