IRAQ DINAR BASICS ™
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

POST FROM ANOTHER SITE: Newsletter from NNP, neno June 9th 2011- Info on Ali here as well

Go down

POST FROM ANOTHER SITE:  Newsletter from NNP, neno June 9th 2011- Info on Ali here as well Empty POST FROM ANOTHER SITE: Newsletter from NNP, neno June 9th 2011- Info on Ali here as well

Post by Rooster Thu Jun 09, 2011 8:16 pm

POST FROM ANOTHER SITE: Newsletter from NNP, neno June 9th 2011- Info on Ali here as well

Hello All,

Ali just called me and wanted it known that www.UKDinar.com or www.DinarUK.com is ready and open for business, Buying & Selling the Iraq Dinar. Ali owns this company too and wants all his clients to know he is open for business thru there NOW!! (Now I will sneak a preview in that, Dinar Trade in the US will be back soon). OK, that was for those wondering, so I answered it now.

www.DinarUK.com or www.UKDinar.com has two ways of ordering:

* By Mail (Payment by bank draft cheque, personal cheque, or postal order; prepaid by mail)
* Wire transfer (Payment by bank wire transfer)

Also, Ali told me the shipping is just $10.00 for each order. For those wanting to order, just follow the steps on the site. Make sure you use your country for currency figuring. You may still call the Dinar Trade offices with questions related to the ordering/selling process. I encourage all clients of Dinar Trade to stay with their roots as Ali gets things prepared for the future and utilize this site Dinar UK when ordering or selling until further notice. I would like to say so much more but on his request, I, We, all have to await his announcements.

Also, the www.UKDinar.com or www.DinarUK.com site has the "Dinar on Reserve" for those interested. Ali said to point this out. Again, this is a Dinar Trade Owned Company and buying/selling operations are open.

There is a PROMO Code place for entry. This has stopped but, Ali said if you still want too to put NNP in it, he will still honor that with the original discount of the past ($10 - off per million, that pays the shipping). NNP is the only PROMO CODE that can be used.

Later in a couple to a few weeks, there will be more news of Dinar Trade to share. I betcha, you going to like it...

Please pass this on to all dinar buyers/sellers you know of, that Dinar Trade is open for business at www.ukdinar.com or www.dinaruk.com until further notice of buying/selling at www.dinartrade.com ... TY~Neno

Rooster
Rooster

Back to top Go down