IRAQ DINAR BASICS ™
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PTR Conference Call June 3, 2011 by cvfallbrook ON ANOTHER SITE

Go down

PTR Conference Call June 3, 2011 by cvfallbrook ON ANOTHER SITE Empty PTR Conference Call June 3, 2011 by cvfallbrook ON ANOTHER SITE

Post by Rooster Fri Jun 03, 2011 10:42 pm

PTR Conference Call June 3, 2011 by cvfallbrook ON ANOTHER SITE

Dan: Said wrong month on call last night – this is June 3rd. Quick information call. My take on a few things – One thing I look at – someone wanted to share something with me today and said I didn’t kneed to know unless I was going to get on call with you guys. That’s cause I am, really comfortable about where we site. Because of that I turn and ear to that sometimes. We hear every weekend. You’ll hear what ‘s being said for high up officials we believe who are respectable in banking., politics. etc. They say its happening, its already happened – its done… I honestly believe we’ve been done for a long time. If you ask some of the top people in the country they’ll say its been done. Nothing left to do. Waiting on announcement. Hard to give you information. Only waiting on the flag to drip.

Only care about the last piece of of intel that says go cash in. Tony – you’ve heard some things today. Know you catch some flack for sharing sometimes.

Tony: 2 things. The intel – first I agree with Dan. We’re there – everyone knows that – just waiting for the time. I can’t believe all the flack you got over the date o n that call. Really arguing about this???

Dan – Probably someone from another team.

Tony: I get calls starting at 6 am…. Talked about how quiet it was yesterday. No one getting anything. Every other board getting nothing yesterday. For a year know we have been on this board telling everyone exactly how this will go…information, misinformation said at the end it would be chaotic and then silence. A lot of people felt that that silence was here. No matter how many calls we made yesterday no information.

Today at noon it started. Found out Obama had nothing to do with holding this up. Came from a congressional source. They thought it was funny. Said they’ve done what they needed to do. It is in someone else’s hands. People will blame the administration anyways. Today we found out the US has not been holding this up. So that can go away.

Asked what is going on… where is it at… who holding it up….

News came out saying was supposed to happen last night an announcement last night at 10 Iraq time – didn’t happen. Rv was scheduled for Weds… didn’t happen. Banks notified etc… We were ahead of the curve. Those were facts. People were upset about it. All the banks lost their rating today, they had planned on the rv happening.

Earlier today heard that M and S just stood up and made the announcement about the rv. Were accepted into WTO and released from Ch 7 – all took place at 3 today. Wanted to verify the information. We made phone calls and said that’s what they were hearing – that the rv announcement was made… don‘t know if that makes it so. Heard from several sources. We said when it does happen no one will believe it. Has to happen sometime – why not know. You won’t see it till Monday – so don’t worry about it till then. May get some additional information over the weekend.

Dan: The 3 of us Chief too talking before the call about what’s on the boards. Difficult to confirm something when you believe already done and don‘t know who‘s holding it up.….

Tony: Just giving you the information I have gotten. Some of the other boards called me and asked – Are you hearing what I am hearing and it was the same thing from different sources.

Dan – we say these things and…. Some of you squirming around and saying this is week number 16 hearing the same thing… I am tired of hearing it nut I do want to hear it and hear why you are saying that…. Don‘t buy reserves by the intel we are hearing….

We’ve all played the gamble side of this – putting the 10% down and playing it out… that’s where some people get frustrated…. That is your decision and your money. I don’t do reserves anymore… nothing wrong with it – I have close friends that do it all the time….I believe we should be very excited – we are in one of the best investments I have ever seen. No clue when it is over…

I don’t think it should go on any linger… I believe I don’t know who is holding it up – I don’t care. Someone is… Whether happening right now already announced and to be revealed…. Is there some clue that there is a reason why we are waiting… a bank announcement about no longer wiring $$ out of the country….now you will be watched big time by the IRS. The rules have changed in the last 3 -4 months. Banking laws changed too. Holdup of dollars etc. Taking advantage of one of the largest shifts in the monetary systems ever. Banks, US govt, IMF all profiting while we wait. They seem to be benefitting and making more laws as we go.

The one we heard a month ago made some announcement re increase in tax revenue… Geithener said that…. Everyone wondered where it would come from… they are talking about a large revenue from taxes… now we hear a 15% across the board up front cashin tax immediately and then next year they will ask for additional 20% for short term.

A little over 2 million people with 1 million average each in iqd. You get 15% increase on this times that many people. A lot of $$. On top of the fact that the govt owns trillions of $$ in dinars…. Oil etc.

Evaluate what’s going on – who’s doing it – who does it benefit. That’s what we talk about.

Chief: Just riding it out.

Dan: It is Friday – wanted to give you our positive take. Gone into every weekend thinking we are close. I wake up every Monday still thinking we are very close. Right now may seem agonizing…. This is something you will remember for a long time. History books will be written about it. Millions will leave jobs, millions will cash in without security, millions of items purchased… stock market…. Written about just like the depression.

You are on the calls… People shouldn’t be called gurus… trying to evaluate what’s going on… telling my wife – reminds me of when dating… when I left my girlfriend and your heart hurt when you were away from her… longing you ahd when you were a teenager…… you are sitting in a position – some people have regular labor jobs or jobs they are stuck in till they retire… now you have a chance to make something our of your life that is totally different. How many of you know you are going to get out of this – your current situation – now you have that hope. Look at it like that tonight. It is about to take place. Are you ready?

One of our mods has studied for many years… setting up trusts etc. Will try to put together a call this weekend. Want you to understand this is when you need to prepare. Have people that will be new maybe to this type of investment… W e are hearing exactly what everyone else is…. Still close and don’t know why waiting.

Chief: What we are hearing may or may not be true… the Erbil agreement didn’t go through El Sadir is putting pressure on them to make this work… if the wto did not take place that could be reason why,….. have to have that agreement put together…. The outside agreements they were doing were illegal against Baghdad’s orders… they have to get all that in line. That is my main concern right now. Security Minister that was killed has to be replaced…those are the things I look at. The hype is nice but haven’t seen anything that confirms it.

Dan: Do you think that the WTO did not allow Iraq to become part of the WTO?

Chief – One article on Currency News. Couldn’t find anything on line saying they did. Elsie made a post that stated the meeting was cancelled. Not sure. On Currency newshounds very vague – part says yes – part says no. Misleading thing again. Can’t confirm the information makes it difficult. Hard to communicate with different time zones.

Dan: Elsie – you werr saying something earlier…

Elsie – I have been hearing that the Erbil agreement was the problem but heard today same as tony. That we’re there… banks are ready that we should see this Sunday night. Goes along with Tony. Just wait and see what happens.

Dan: What’s your feeling your gut on it?

Elsie: We thought last week we were very confident. I am feeling we are going to see this.

Dan: I know why you are saying that cause of what you are seeing.

Chief = there was another parliamentary meeting tonight or tomorrow – weren’t supposed to reconvene till the 13th so something definitely came up. Hopefully indicative of what is next week.

Tony: We don’t know 100% and won’t till Monday. Great intel. I look at the articles – they say one thing today something else tomorrow. Say having a meeting on Thursday and it is Monday, Say parliament’s on vacation for 2 weeks and we know they are meeting right then per our sources. The article came out but the n something did or didn’t happen.

I can’t put a lot of faith in their articles. We have often known they were completely wrong. We’ve had people in the room at the time when decisions were made. Our govt. would not have called every bank and said be ready Wednesday if everything wasn’t done and ready to happen. Wouldn’t say to do that and then wait and see about the WTO etc… we wouldn’t go that far. I don’t know they could be doing things so there is mass confusion… don’t know.

Dan: We were talking about the Chapter 7 – didn’t you say a news announcement re ch 7?

Tony: Said out of ch 7 at 3 est today… A sovereign country… then

Dan: How many times have you heard that from the news? 10 times? The news is just as inaccurate as the other information we get. Bombings etc may be accurate biut things behind the scenes… we hear from people that things are going on when the news says its not… We do repeat these things… I have seen on the board by non-members…. They say how many times are we going to flip flop back and forth.? We have the same emotional roller coaster you do. Getting this intel that is all scattered. If you think any of us know what we are talking about 100% you’re wrong. This is built on fiction until proven different.

We do k now the banks are doing things that we can be excited about. Trying to give you the best information we have so you can make your decisions just like we are.

Just trying to bring you what we hear. Don’t know if we believe it all. We ? it as well. As investors like us think you want to hear everything.

Elsie: Would like to say welcome to all the new members- had 3 rooms come into 1, doing our best. All rooms are a little different: Welcome.

Dan: Thanks Elsie. Know that a lot of other boards closed. Know we have a lot of new people becoming members. I appreciated the nods explaining how we do things to everyone. A lot of people come into chat cause they don’t know how to use the forum right away. We could run a quick webinar to show you how way the forum is to use. Inm caht you have to be on top of it.

Tony: I am not God – neither is Obama etc. All we can do is give you the information we get.. my phone and Dan’s rings a;l; day long… I have to piece it together and say what do I say or not…. A lot has to go into making this call and the right decisions…. I try to apply common sense to it.

Their govt operates different that we’re used to… they say on vacations when they are actually working… took us time to learn. Took us a year to find out that immanent means a year! Want to satisfy most of you and get most of your ?’s answered. I am making the call that Monday it’s over.

I don’t see that anything is not done. It was a re-negotiation and WA trying to get things set up for us…they had to change some laws… other things held things up

Dan: go back 6-8 weeks and see how much has changed in our banking/wiring laws? Why did they punch that through? Has something to do with our laws as well. Someone has things they are doing while we’re in the wait. The banks changed… things will only get worse if this doesn’t take place soon. A serious situation.

If the US falls – it falls on top of them. Collapses all of their economies too.

That’s why we have been wrong when we say its ready.. laws that have been passed that are new.

Tony: They are saying they are ready. Go to your banks and ask if they have new people… if they have security…. They are doing that. They were told Weds it was going to happen.

Simon – a ? from Texas guy….. If we have a release from the UN shouldn’t there be a formal announcement that they have been released from ch 7?

Dan: We’re talking about things that people say has happened behind the scenes. They may want something to happen before a formal announcement. I believe things were done today. I think done behind the scenes.

Simon – Always thought the UN would not be getting back together till the 8th or 15th of this month…. I think a formal announcement needs to be made… like you said Dan maybe see before that,

Tony: How about you go to the bank and you cash in on Monday morning and on your computer Monday afternoon you see it…Doesn’t have to be announced to the general public… that’s a possibility…I don’t know.

Elsie – Their meetings do start again June 6th at 10 am.

Simon: Another thing – the 15% withholding at funding…. I have a few people behind me reviewing the US registry on a daily basis and they say we have to see some type of written law about this…

Tony: This is who it was explained to me – 3 weeks ago UST tried to come out with a 15% flat tax if you went to one of their payout locations they would have an irs agent right there. One of the benefits of going there. 3 days ago I was told it was passed verbally and would be voted into law 3 -4 days after the rv.

Simon: I believe it is all done and they have been working on all week long.

Tony: That came from the UST. That’s everything I heard.

Dan: Maybe Q and A tomorrow….
Rooster
Rooster

Back to top Go down