IRAQ DINAR BASICS ™
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PTR Call 5 31 2011 by cvfallbrook OBVIOUSLY FROM ANOTHER SITE

Go down

PTR Call 5 31 2011 by cvfallbrook OBVIOUSLY FROM ANOTHER SITE Empty PTR Call 5 31 2011 by cvfallbrook OBVIOUSLY FROM ANOTHER SITE

Post by JonlyBonly Tue May 31, 2011 10:11 pm

PTR Call 5 31 2011 by cvfallbrook OBVIOUSLY FROM ANOTHER SITE

Tony: Dan the man – is not going to be here today. Today was a very interesting day. Have some very good information. Said this morning we were working on stuff to verify. It’s all good.

I haven’t been on the board a lot today Dan either. We had a nice quiet weekend some information did go through. Remember last Friday when we did the q and a and everyone asked when? And for once I didn’t say tomorrow? I said Wednesday…. The best opportunity I see – Wednesday. I said that cause I saw that it is the best possible day.

Wednesday is going to be a great day. I absolutely feel it in my bones. I have plenty of information that it is going to be a great day. Already know a great week. Wednesday a good possibility.

Simon you have a guest on?

Simon yes I do. AJ and I spoke this morning. We have gotten to know each other over the last month Has a personal contact at the UST.

AJ: Previous calls said we had a UST person as part of the team and was over there since Feb and then came home. Couple of weeks ago he was called over again. Said he would be there to see it through and is now back in the US as of Sunday. He was like a child being scolded. Very tight lipped. Said be patient - it is here.

Simon – Didn’t he say everything is complete – see it soon all he could say.

AJ – Probably been told that this doesn’t get out. Don’t know that he would even know the rate. He is being really strict about what he could say as apposed to previously.

Tony – What did he say before he left?

AJ – Wasn’t supposed to come back until this was complete and then he was supposed to stay for a couple of days to oversee it. Today I said – if her is back has it happened… he won’t say he is very tight lipped.

Tony: Like what he said before he left. Like the fact that he is back.

I got a lot of phone calls this morning about things happening with bankers… banks… their systems… Saw something on the board about a bank that stopped selling today – given immediate orders to stop selling with no explanation. We can pretty much figure that out. That got us excited. Then got a couple of other calls. Other intel saying start looking for it… they are having a meeting over there… maybe an announcement made… tomorrow morning at 8:00 their time tonight…

I have some guys in Baghdad… thought I could call them… Could call Hamir in Dubai… Called Ken to see if we could get him on the phone. Got it in stages… called me 3 x… Ken can you explain what happened today?

Ken - When I first called and asked him what was going on… He said that he was told initially there would be no ?’s answered about the dinar… wouldn’t discuss it and that it had come on a new stage and in the region that it is becoming the premiere and standing up with a $1.03 USD per dinar… next call he said tell Tony he needs to go right to the left for the rate and that it is on its way and moving…

Tony – So he went back to the bank and was told couldn’t talk about the dinar anymore… said $1.03 but really $3.10 per dinar and that it was moving. The moving part is what we want to explain…. He meant $3.10 and climbing. Rates at the bank are flashing and climbing. Propagating throughout the banks again. They did it last week and it was stopped. This banker told Hamir today it was climbing… the rate will be higher than $3.10.

Ken – A lady at the bank said it will go up and fluctuate like waiting for the dough to rise… it will stop when it is at its peak.

Tony: Over the weekend the go button was pushed. What we are seeing is starting in the other countries first propagating… just like what happens with a web site… in 24 hours anyone in the world would be able to see it.. the first half hour only certain cities would see it… we are back to the green lights and the flashing and when it stops we have our final rate. Won’t take as long as last time. Great news. The bank told him that. Not a US bank…they told him this is what’s going on. He explained the deposit he made last week. Another good thing happened over there too at the airport

Ken – An airline pilot tried to by more dinar over there today and they said no – a money exchange person in Dubai said we are not selling anymore. That happened today.

Tony – All this took place today. Believe me my calls are just like this – all saying wait, wait, wait … then…..here. Saying you’ll see it before you know it. Everything is in place. Everything is good. This is your week. We’ve been telling you to get everything in order… If you haven’t done it you are too late. A lot of you will be cashing out in your name and paying your taxes.

Got it from the state side sources, Iraq, Dubai… all saying it is here. Paul the Contractor in Iraq posted that his business guy who has 8 different businesses, was told by the banks in Baghdad it would RV on Tuesday or Wednesday.

Sinon: We didn’t elaborate too much on Hamir’s situation with the banks over there.

Tony: Scott did a really good explanation on the site. Ken did as well. What he did is – went to the bank and made a deal with the bank. They said – we will take your dinar and give you $3.22 per dinar if it come in at that rate or lower we will give you that rate. If it comes in higher than $3.22 they would keep the difference. They gave him a letter saying his $$ was there on deposit and said he could get his cash the day after the rv… In case you didn’t know – banks don’t gamble – they already knew the rate would be better than that. They made a great dea. He made a great deal cause he didn’t know what they rate would be. He guaranteed himself $15 million. I would have taken that letter to the bank, got a loan and bought a million$ of dinar.

No way a bank would go into a deal like that without having a winning hand.

Ken: And them saying they would have one of the best currencies in the UAE…

Tony: If nothing else – take away this – all those lop people saying was going to happen… that .10 would be great… You should fully understand the difference today. Not a bank in the world that would have done this deal if they didn’t know the rate was going to be over $3.22.

Ken – He is a bank customer for 20 years with them.

Tony: We good some good information today. Cut our time frame down significantly today. Thin k you will remember this week for the rest of our lives. Got a clall that the UN requirements were that had to happen within 30 days of that agreement. That is now.

? Tony – no change on the CBI site?

Tony - Take it as a great sign. Kuwait did the normal currency change that day, And that happened for them in the middle of the day. Don’t be upset if you don’t see it first thing. The big thing – how do we know that the currency rate they put up is real etc and this isn’t for show? Won’t know till it happens.

Especially if other countries have a different rate according to their region. We may not see it on the CBI site.

Tony: I don’t know if what Maliki did last week helped this or hurt it. His announcement let us know we haven’t been waiting for the last 6 months for ministers. We are posed to see just what we have all been waiting for. The prime position is right now.

JonlyBonly
JonlyBonly

Back to top Go down