IRAQ DINAR BASICS ™
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PTR Conference Call 7/11/2011 Transcribed Notes by cvfallbrook ON ANOTHER SITE

Go down

PTR Conference Call 7/11/2011 Transcribed Notes by cvfallbrook ON ANOTHER SITE Empty PTR Conference Call 7/11/2011 Transcribed Notes by cvfallbrook ON ANOTHER SITE

Post by Rooster Mon Jul 11, 2011 11:23 pm

PTR Conference Call 7/11/2011 Transcribed Notes by cvfallbrook ON ANOTHER SITE

Dan: Re this morning… this will happen on and off…. There will always be a time at 1:00 etc cause we see people on the board. We won’t send out a text for any reason that late at night. Especially since not a big call… just a chat. Wasn’t posted cause it was an hour and 51 minutes of chat.

Can’t ask us to have that all done. The bridge, the calls, the radio shows, the chat rooms, is way covered in all we are doing/ Only board with 3 platforms – so many things being offered here. Have seen some posts on other boards that have issues. Nobody is really doing this. Let it come together over the next few days. Will become very scheduled hopefully tomorrow.

Tony; Along the same lines. I go into chat – not often there. Sometimes just want to talk to the 500 people who are right there and answer ?’s. You guys this is your board and your chat room. Don’t you think you should give first opportunity to your own people? You are the only ones who can control it. Sometimes let’s just do a small thing. I can get to more of your ?’s when it is small. Trying to do something special for you guys at that moment,

Dan: Trying to give something to those who are helping us move forward. If not for the paid site, we couldn’t do some of the things we are doing. The radio side etc. Let’s let this become a membership., You won’t be left out if it is really important. The call today was things you have heard before.

Heard from mods that you were crazy that you might have missed something but you didn’t.

Dan: I have had a frustrating situation for last 30 days cause was asked not to bring up some things that ended this eweked, Was waiting for a bomb to go off and keep myself in a positive space. As you know things happening in Iraq, think they are being contained, but things happening that make whole area look unstable. Good things that pushed past that this weekend. Gentlemen in black came into a meeting and said what had to take place. Things looking up after what took place Sunday. Tony and I heard things from different places. 2 calls yesterday saying top secret don’t repeat it and within 1 hour heard from other people. What we are hearing is things have moved forward that were in the way.

Tony: You’re telling me some guys in black, usually the bad guys, came into an office and made something good happen.

Dan: yes Sadar. Alawi, Shabbibi, Talabani, Maliki etc ….. one individual said that they weren’t going to do something. He was told to get it done. Looks as if those things were completed. Not saying RV tomorrow, Wednesday, Thursday etc…. saying the wait not happening.

Tony: Guys in black to something good ok.

Dan: As long as making someone sign a paper saying give up some of his power that is good. Not sure that it has been holding this up. Always felt that the real power houses just get it down when they want it down. Obviously must have been the time this weekend cause it was forced then.

Tony: I don’t believe the Erbil agreement was holding the rv up… or that the goi is holding it up…. That the 3 ministers holding up the rv… the hcl… - just think about this. What have heard about the ministers… we have seen nothing about them in the last month… think its cause the goi has been in place for a long time. Nothing to do with the rv… Rasiing Debt ceiling… don’t see that it the new anymore… All settled or have been…. After all these attempts to do the rv already.

Other little things that have stopped it… spotted the pinging or the voting. Said a long time ago that it had nothing to do with it. What does have to do with it is how much $$ we have in their bank over there.

We did hear good stuff. Heard Saturday/Friday going to put out rest of the lower denoms today. Was done so doesn’t have to be a secret any more. We called some people in Baghdad, went to bank to get lower denoms. They said the bank was usually open at 10 at night. People on this side were positive it was happening today. It really did happen after all. What they go through in their country, Iraqi’s – told you before they were told to lie to us. This guy gave us information before and got threatened before by some people locally who found out he was talking to su.

He said he was scared to tell us that this morning. Before that – the lowest denom was 100 but today the rest were issued. Got that from 3 sources.

Dan: Was this guy actually threatened in some way?

Tony: Yes. Those guys put their lives in their hands everyday. If all of the lower denoms were out today, something ahs to happen. Can’t walk around with a bunch of useless money. Elsie is waiting. People contacted us today and we are waiting for the photos of the lower denoms.

Dan: These people have seen differing opinions on our own calls. We did do a little bit of a structured change. We do have different people we speak to. We can take a pretty aggressive debate. This is one of the reasons we say no religion and now politics on the board. Look at how aggressive 2 friends can get. Today we said – let’s talk and see what we do agree on Let’s get the things out of the way we don’t. Today wasn’t much we disagreed on.

Tony: Did you see how hard it was for Dan to say about to pop?

Dan: One individual who has given me some things I really feel confident it. I was told some time ago absolutely not before June 15th… some things that had to be done first… that had me more freaked out that Tony. Not about Dan or Tony being right or wrong. Some things we have been hearing that have been suspicious to me…

We are very close to finally this thing being concluded. Without saying a date or a rate. Just some barriers that no longer exist that have me feeling happier.

Tony: Looking good. Everything good. Think we are closer everyday. Information I got today – some that can’t be broadcast – but it is very,, very good. Know that I am still excited. Know that Dan came in himself today. It is good. I think you can see that circumstances can be different while standing in the same room.

Our financial system is really looking forward to this,. The information that I godt is that Obama is upset that it didn’t happen last week. Gary – are you there? Just say yes or no. A very high source, did they say he signed off weeks ago?

Gary – Said everything complete that had to be signed off on.

Dan: Tony you and Gary both know. I did get a call yesterday… we have to change the structure in our wording. We are an opinion board, not counselors. Have been looking at the IQD. Once we go to a radio platform and we start interviewing people, we have to watch what we say. IE. Saying no absolutely in this thing. Anything can happen.

Gary – You are definitely right.

Tony: Are we missing one of our lines?

Dan: They are both live on this end. Full but not totally full.

Tony: Mrs. Orlando said her line is quiet.

Dan: When people get on other boards and get upset about what I say… Tony etc… that you can’t hear us… if you get on a bridge the audio may not be as good. The radio show will make it better.

Tony: The information for today – looks better than Saturday. Some of the things we heard about did happen in Iraq today. Lower denoms out. Soon as we get photos will be great. How long can a country hand out nickels, dimes and quarters with no real value there? If it didn’t happen today and they issued them how long will it take before it actually did happen.?

For the other side of the coin? I was waiting for Dan.

Dan: I agree with you now.

Tony: Today is a great day. Everything we are hearing… UN exchange rates change again on the 15th. Like that the ust said they are opening offices in Iraq starting to tomorrow… what for? Know a lot of people will say doesn’t make sense… didn’t to me either….

If they are going to let those guys cash out over there so they can get the taxes…. Will have soldiers walking around with more money than they have ever had… not a good scenario. Offices are opening tomorrow. Directions are to cash them out and get the tax money. Doesn’t make sense to me either. I would think they would wait till they cashed it in here but doesn’t seem like it will work that way. No reason to have a UST office there other than cashing out to me.

Dan – Some people are probably shocked that it is a positive call. A short, positive call. That’s the beginning of the kind of week it is. A good weekend of information.

Texas Guy – Re the IRS and UST opening up over there… we heard they couldn’t transport it out… so here are a lot of contractors, military walking around with this… now opportunity to dump it and the 3 letters can get their money…

Tony: That made perfect sense. Along with that if there is a 45 day time frame – makes perfect sense. Glad we brought that up.

Dan: Butch?

Butch: PM’s a couple of times… re confirmation that that employee was paid in rv’d dollars… they want to know if you had any documents on that?

Tony: Do I have a copy of his paycheck?

Dan: That member is believing that that person got an extreme amount..

Tony: Let me explain this. We will get the rate over here – 5.25, 8 – whatever it is. Over there, they don’t get rich. They say – your 7,000 or so dinars for his paycheck went to 1350 ish – you get 5 times less than what you were paid cause the value is more. They don’t get paid like we do over here. Everyone in Iraq is not poor though. Everyone doesn’t make $500 a week. This is a guy working in the airport. Tomorrow morning I will ask him how much USD he made before vs now. Should be exactly the same.

Butch – Wouldn’t their pay actually decrease as well as the prices for their commodities etc? So they are paying a lesser amount for what they were paying more for.

Tony: yes exactly. Some of you don’t understand how this will benefit the people over there. They get more but it is not what we are getting. A guy who got $100 a month now only has to get %0 dinars to make the same amount. A whole different concept over there. Do a little bit of research. Explained in dinar 101. We are getting rich off of their country,. They are not. They are getting moved up from the poverty level.

Not like Kuwait who gives all their people $5000 every month. Iraq is not like that. They are trying to make it like the US.

Dan: Glad Butch brought that up. This is the debate Tony and I tried to do in front of you. I wasn’t saying the man got paid less money. I was saying doesn’t mean a lot wre the rv… we weren’t supposed to talk about that. This time last year the military in Iraq went almost 4 months without pay cause they thought the rv would happen any day. Got scary cause they thought Al Qaeda would come in and lure people away.

They paid them millions in Iraq dinar… not rv’d…. then everyone said they weren’t going to rv the currency. We knew it wasn’t going to take place in mid August last year cause they gave them all this back pay. We tried to explain back then… this was where the lop talk came it. Said if the rv happens tomorrow (then), in country and surrounding countries – we will lop the 0’s off and give them a one to one trade in.
What they end up getting is 1,000 which is 20% higher than they got before. Knowing of the 0’s gave them a good increase. Even after they paid these people they could pay them without ruining the whole economy.

Tony: At that time they tried to do the rv. That was the reason for doing that )lop). Didn’t happen then. Hasn‘t happened yet…. That may have happened today by giving out the lower denoms today. All has an impact.

Dan: At tat time we were told the lower denoms were in the ATM’s. We were so positive it was done. When Tony told us that someone’s nephew was getting increased dollars – I though didn’t mean anything based on what happened before. I wasn’t doubting that man’s comment re his nephew…

Gary – When you mentioned – that they verified their checks were the lower checks. They were told to hold onto the check until the rv was to occur and that would benefit them. They were getting very disgruntled cause they couldn’t use it.. Guys in the military… extended it for a long period of time. We heard about problems getting paid out… lower denoms… loading ATM’s and hearing banks getting huge palettes if smaller bills… last year…

Trying to say we have been in this long enough to see those things aren’t the bench marks. It is the things happening there now. Saying now right on top of this cause our own banks talking about it… rate sitting there… not saying that a year ago. An exciting time. Very close.

Dan: Gary – remember then – that’s why O got so frustrated over last couple of months. The stories of banks calling people in making appointments etc… don’t you remember that last year?

Gary – A very minimal basis… and stories form overseas of banks cashing out in Kuwait etc. Then we started evaluating it and figured out that wasn‘t what was happening at all.

Dan: Wanted people to understand that this was like a horrible déjà vu. Couldn’t talk about this last year from the banks to repurchasing going on in Dubai and Kuwait, people not getting paid etc… When Tony started bringing this up I though wait – that doesn’t mean anything based on last year. But it has gotten better… things getting clearer.

Tony: I was there through all of that. What makes this different?

Dan: For me it is different cause what we have come through. Look at all the facts on an absolute that this currency was setup to save decades of screw-ups. Iraq off terrorist list, looked at seriously by WTO, goi set except for a few seats that may or may not mean something… looks to be at the doorstep.

Tony: Know they signed a $12 billion contract with Shell today. Just want you to understand why where we are now is different. Combined with the things we can’t say on the phone… makes it a little different.

Dan: Not going to go into some things. People would fall out of their chairs if they saw the signatures on that contract. Now I have 18 months of 7 days a week of education in this. Never been there and I didn’t know much about Iraq at all at the beginning – not today. Glad we’ve been putting the board together on this leve, all the mods, great team with Gary etc…

If this takes an extended amount of time, we will have something we can move forward with.

? Tony ? – RE some intel from about a month ago – Reported they were changing the prices in the markets… 2 prices lifted… I thought that they had the actual Iraqi price of what the Iraqi citizens paid for their staples and they were listing the rv’d price of what they were going to be to make the citizens aware of what they could expect when rv happened.

Tony: yes heard several times this year supposed to happen. Did hear that it did happen last week. Our guy in Baghdad said they were changing the prices. We were always told would be dual prices downtown in the markets,… doesn’t mean t the base…guys in Baghdad may be one thing… guys in Mosel could be different.

?PM – wondering if this week looks good… eom… etc…

Dan: Nice try! I would love to give you a date but don’t know what it is. I really have been stressed out about possibilities of war… things taking place that we were hearing… glad that time is behind us…. A huge sigh of relief… Stress on our whole team… cause of things we couldn’t breathe… some things that made sense to me that were scary… Now w are past that and it can be done at any moment. As Gary was saying the eop minds in this country have said nothing holding it back last few weeks… We look really good.

I quit saying in the week… believe we are very close. Have been scorched buy some of this ite. A good job of giving us misinformation. We are very close. Let’s hope the UST thing on 16th means something.

RayRen – Member asked why the US govt is trying to raise the debt ceiling if the rv will help the economy?

Tony: I think they are being smart in answering the debt. That’s what I would be doing if I were negotiating. Gives us years more if we do it now. If we are resetting our economy and monetary system, why wouldn’t you do that at this time? If you think this si the last time we have a debt problem or that our economy is going down? No way. The economy ahs to fail sometimes… this is built in. Look at it. Real estate in 30 year cycles. Govt in 40 year cycles. This will happen again.

Dan: That’s what I was thinking as well. What was one of the scary things said in Dec? 600 billion USD to be printed? We told everyone to forget about it…. They quit talking about it for a few months… they won’t print any of it. It does get people pushing on it. If the rv happens we are talking about trillions of $$. They have been threatening about printing $$, they can float this as long as they need. If the US economy collapses it will come down on the rest of the world. The UIS calls the shots on that one. All these problems with the debts etc… forget about it…. All just a bunch of threats. They can’t say the rv etc will save the day… a totally separate company. The US is a broke company. Iraq is a wealthy company, Who pulls the strings? Reasons why there is the largest embassy in the world there.

Simon: There is a lot going on. The rv is a temporary fix. The govt realizes we need to fix this long term.. IQD rv is short term – temporary. Need to take care of debt problem and spending problem.

Tony: Just got some information from Iraq. From Ken who got it from Iraq. Ave to drive and read it. State banks received a letter this day from IMF got a LOI from GOI stated . ….

Butch: The debt ceiling ? just posed. Intel said Obama had signed off on rv and thought it would happen last week. Is O’s urgency cause it didn’t?

Dan: Pushing Obama for many reasons. Obama worried about multiple situations. Above debt. Celling, etc…. if they had moved forward would have taken us to January/February. Luckily they didn’t happen.

Tony: Actually from Al Safari News… Says got a letter from the GOI. Benchmark to reconstruct state owned banks… cleared…GOI restructured and cleared their books…. Says they have to rv their remaining currencies… Stock exchange people said news announcement today will mean stock exchange will be closed for a while and the revaluation will help currencies. Text says – now saying 24-48 hour window…. Should be July 14th Independence day.

? How many Independence Days do they Have?

Actually 2 of them? Heard in mid-June they would be closed cause of independence day.

Tony: That’s what we just got. Hope good news. I think it is good.

Dan: Nothing to report.

Tony: Just read what was on their news.

RayRen - ? from Robert… the oil barrel price negotiations?

Tony: Don’t know if it will. Was told part of the holdup on Saturday…

Dan: Some reasons that even the oil…. Price of oil…. Who controls that price. If they didn’t hurry up and rv this thing the oil price will go down even further. This is a push. There pushing is reducing the price of oil. That’s a very controlled number. We have seen go down by OPEC into the $30’s. As soon as started going down started changing the price of gold. Have the New World Order boys, People based around oil, people wanting to collapse the feds…. Pretty big structures. WTO etc. are just the names of companies controlled by those people.

Tony: I know this is what originally got me a phone call. What you just said. At one time I said a certain guy was in charge of the IMF and everyone went to the internet and said I was wrong. What Dan just said… every position in life has a position above it that is outside that organization. Every tine you hear, see something about the IMF – look for 2 places to land. You don’t really understand… we get a call from the Secret Service every time… Sometimes you have to look beyond what you normally do.

Dan: We do know that this currency was put in place to fix something. When I read the Jecyl Island things – that was a shock to me. I was shocked at some of the things I could prove that affect the monetary system. The biggest selling ;point to me was when all these countries started to forgive Iraq’s debt… Only one thing made sense which was to increase the value of their currency. Happening right in front of us. Not supposed to know all these things.

We are really at the end of this thing. Not much they can do about it. Make sure you pay your taxes etc.

RayRen- We did find out that July 14 is National Day in Iraq. A holiday.

Dan: 25k@peoplesdinar.com

Subject line: National Day and in body have at least your phone number or physical address so we can deliver 2nd day mail.

We have cleaned up everything but one person. Figured it out today and finished now.

Millionaire momma give us a one liner for the subject. – National Day in subject.

Dan: If you are not a bsp member we go to another person. Mainly cause of what you guys are doing to help us move forward. Nothing compared to what we are going to do. May give away up to 500,000 iqd.

Gary – I was PM’d about 10 minutes ago. Wasn’t going to bring this up but I sw it in our forums. Brought over by an other site… Said – why is this wacko SteveI long after you stopped talking about him still badgering you guys?

Dan: We let that one go behind i=us. I have 4-5 emails about what he is saying. Don’t k=need to address it. Vortex1155 said to stop talking about this stuff… One of the things you guys have allowed us to do – the 2 separate forms etc… the software is 5x as much $$... gave a lot of this stuff even before we started charging for the BSP area…

When you have a $39 template website….. we paid good $$ to set this site up.

Viper – I heard the things you are talking about from over there are right on the $$.
Rooster
Rooster

Back to top Go down