IRAQ DINAR BASICS ™
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cliff Notes of Conf. Call PTR 5/2/2011 by cvfallbrook

2 posters

Go down

Cliff Notes of Conf. Call PTR 5/2/2011 by cvfallbrook Empty Cliff Notes of Conf. Call PTR 5/2/2011 by cvfallbrook

Post by Rooster Mon May 02, 2011 7:07 pm

Cliff Notes of Conf. Call PTR 5/2/2011 by cvfallbrook

Dan, Tony, Ann, Grip, Wendy, Simon, Chief, Viper

Dan: Full capacity for a while. Texts saying Tony better make this exciting!

Dan: Last minute call. Ann posted this call for us about an hour ago. To answer your questions and give you the information we have. I have 1 hour.

Tony: last nite's call not planned. Mass confusion about lop in the chat room. New people confused. Shut down chat early last night. Definitely positively without any doubt no lop of any kind. A good call. not recorded cause not scheduled. Didn't miss a lot. Can help with financial things after rv takes place. Don't count on us being here every minute every day after the rv. You'll be out enjoying your life and so will we.

We'll try to help you as best we can. I will come back and let you know something I am looking at. Start doing your research. I will be looking at opps in energy, ipo's for companies. Quite a few this summer this spring. Get your education now; I will try and let you know here I am going. Just cause I am doing something doesn't mean we can be partners. Not looking for partners. Not looking to use your money. Not looking for partners.

Chief: There was an article posted yesterday. I happened to notice it this am. was about mouseul again. a guy i have ehtere said the finance office had stopped floe of usd. Article said that mosoul is notw a test ground for diuestriobution of dinar to us triops. Bagdhad did same thing. Stopped thie cirv of usd. If mosoul is doing same thign this is huge. 2 different or 3 regions that the military bases brolen down into. 40 - 50 bases. They ar emaking this happen over there. This is very positive. Right on edge of stopping flow of usd there. The plan is coming to fruition. It is happening. Don't know how long will take. Baghdad and mosoul are big. Got around 6-7 bases all combined. A lot of dinar to have to be issued out there.

A person on the forefront of this now. Got an email from a newsletter today. Said he is in the green zone and supposedly has contacts. Said a very productive week for CBI. Close sources sayds that the 3 zero report is finanlized and just waiting for maliki to give gtreen light to get the report delivered to him. Whe the order is given to print the new currency will take soe time to get the new currency to the cbi. Warka bank telling depositrs they are waiting on a oloan to assist bank siwth liquididty. Currently have been suspended from trasding. Wmployees not paid for up to 2 months. I don't agree with a lot of this stuff thiat is on there. First re Warka haven't heard anything bad. As far as a new currency I ahve to differ as weel.. maybe a currency printed to appease the kurdistan region.

Tony: Saw an article re one of the bases trying to load dinar on the eagle cash card to get Americans to use the dinar. Saturday.

Simon: Just heard some information that the IMF was in a lock down mode no news in or out and we were on the verge of seeing something.

Tony: I want you guys to understand... they use certain locations as test locations. Just because it is one place isn't everyplace. May happen on one base but not 99 other ones. Doesn't mean it applies to everywhere. Even when it switches, somewhere it has to start.

Chief - Good thing about that is these places are large places. A lot of troops and contractors there. For them to do this the rest will be a piece o f cake.

Tony: Has been what we consider a clack out the whole weekend. We are warned not to talk about it and let this thing happen. Went through the weekend thought that. i was asked not to say anything. Wanted to see how it worked out. I still think we are within the week or month. Closer to it than farther away.

Dan - A registered phrase you just used!

Tony: have heard nothing but good news. Not over yet, but we've been told for over a year now - when dinar rv's over 100 countries changing their currency. UN operational chart on Friday and Sat - there was over 100 countries listed. Makes sense to me. That's what we've been hearing. Price of oil was over $100. That;'s what we needed. Gold up. Perfect storm. 4 day weekend according to them. The perfect storm. Everything right where it should be except the rv. Storm blew in wrong direction and is being corrected. Everything right where supposed to be, This morning from Kuwait - where they found bin ladin - there was over a billion iqd, a billion kuwait dinar... didn't want that to fall into terrorist hands.

Without a doubt from everyone of my sources it is closer than you think.

Dan - unless you were thinking today. I don't want our calls to be controversial. What you are heading might be what happens. I think too many people saying happening today cause of things we just heard. We look at a lot of these marks. Like when a 100 countries doing this..Osama being killed ( I believe a political play)

An effect on the rv - most people don't. Everyone really positive about where we site. hitting some marked points that say it is almost over. Last month or so I have tried to calm myself down. not going to live for tomorrow. had our radio show guess t cancel.

We pit a lot of time into everything here. I know you appreciate it. On alexa we have most traffic of the sites on the net. I know they appreciate our mods, a slew of people who bring as much information as we can. Helps me when they share cause I can here it. Lop came up over the weekend. thought it was put to be a long time ago. I t cannot and will not happen. When we started the site wanted and environment where we worked together at no cost. We have no dollars here. Creating friendships and sharing knowledge. best team was our overall goal. I get frustrated on people bringing information to make $$ off of our members. We don't need to charge members for someone else to put our information on another site. Putting all of our quote on there. This guy is just doing a copy and paste and charging for it. We are free - even with the law firm got it to 29 dollars t get you the best information on there. I and all the mods will be there. Only 29 and only so much room. Printouts you can use. Get ourselves together. My whole position is - are you ready? I am asking am i ready? That's what we want to become - the best prepared dinar site on there at no charge. We have never asked anyone for money. The information from the IMF closing down, chief's information all looks really good. But I will be ok if it takes days, weeks even a month. Want to be responsible and helping you save some money. It is worth something but we don't need that happening right now. Will do a q/a now.

The lop will not haopen. Makes no sense on all levels. Countries forgiving the debts etc. Makes no sense just to have 20% of the value from years ago.

Q/A

? In military years ago. Why would Iraq be paying military anything - Can you explain eagle card?

Chief - they aren't paying them in dinar. Eagle cash card is a debit card tied to your bank account. I f you need some $$ you will go and get some dinars on your cash card. Stopping you spending usd in the iraq. Not being paid in dinars.

? Lop?

Dan - I have covered this a lt. Ali was on our call in late november. It would not benefit the people. If they removed the 3 0's in iraq (may do that internally but wouldn't affect them) your 25,000 jot will be calculated to what iqd is worth. for example. if 3.22 to $1.00 that's what you will get. Even if their dollar is 3 -4 dollars why would they lop off the 0's. The american govt has allowed billions to be sold every 3-4 days. A reason they want this currency out there. The more out there the more profit in the country. What would it do to know of the 3 0's? Any country? They forgave up to 80% of the debts of iraq. They wanted to bring the currency as high as possible to forgive the debt. Then why would they want it to be less than before the war... if worth 1 penny would be 10,000$ per million.
That's not a very big increase. Why go through all those lives etc. to do nothing currency wise? The lop is down when a country like Mexico - you take the zeros off cause peso so low. Not dealing with an economic situation in iraq. Ali said that on our all. Would make no sense for anyone. No one would benefit if they did that. Big guys want it to be as high as possible. The no lop zone - should be a ? we don't ask. Almost ridiculous to even consider that could be in place. US would lose, china, france. uk.... no one would make it on a lop. They have a chance of recreating the monetary system, France is banking on this ... struggling to hold on for the rv to take place. Lop is impossible.

Glad to have this out of the way as well.

? Thumbnail of first few minutes of call?

Dan - some said happening others said don
't think so. Some good news. Simon came on and I have heard this from more than 1 person, than imf is in a blackout. I did get some calls from back east thursday and friday that that would happen. Treasury saying that would take place. A call friday nite - probably looking at the middle of the week to later in the week. We are dealing with something that is pretty large. The monetary system has never dealt with anything this large before. All the sites said don't talk about this. Not the reason the imf going into a blackout. We are the most hit and trafficked dinar site on the net. I understand that people could think that our site would alert people. Not the case. They could call Tony or myself. If they want us to stop talking then we won't talk. Not believing the rumors about all the dinar sites needing to be quite. No. Could be very easily tonight - I think it is a little further out than that. Hearing a lot of good information. I will know 48-72 hours before it happens. I believe they are right. I still believe we might be in that week.
yesterday all kinds of stuff going on. I took off friday and came back this morning. I am not going to be here on the weekends unless I think it is happening.

? bin laden timing?

Dan : Think impossible to tie in. Should have happened a long time ago,

Viper: With you on that. this thing taking shape really nice. Chief's information a great pick me up. lay back and relax.

Dan: Viper - What Are you thinking as far as were we site?

Viper; Big problem is we will find out when it really is going to come down put still in process as far as I can tell.Just lay back and let them do their thing.

Dan: I am try8ing to be level headed but believe it could happen at any moment.
Saying there is so much news re treasury, imf,... looks like right on top of something. They say they don't think will happen in next couple of days. Looks really, close but still some things to be accomplished. Okie is saying before the end of tomorrow. Tony says tonight or tomorrow. All looks really good. Looks like sooner than a couple of weeks. We have to scratch our heads and wonder what is holding this up... don't know.

? hedge funds could take a huge position...

Dan: That does bother me. Frustrates me that some many people getting involved. That's ok not hedge funds etc. to the tune of billions.

Tony: What difference does it make to them who gets it? If putting out a set amount? We son't kn ow what their limit is and when cutting Ty or Alli off. But you they know and not saying oops - jsut let out too much out there. Do you really think that's how they put this plan together? They are waiting for it to hit forex and will be so many before and after market deals made on this money. Will be on our forex borads. A post rv positioning. You know fins are just waiting for this to hit the bords. Some already lost a bunch of miney on options that expired. Big money is already in this.

Dan: I don't know that Iraq has any control like this. UN started this. Bush started this. Was not a friendly thing. Was a war. not a friendly act and now trying to rebound on this. They are telling iraq what to do. Do you think they want to go into the arab summit with currency at a penny. I don't think that Iraq is in charge.

Tony - Someone put the plan together. Iraq... Bush... Uk - doesn't matter - no one will let it go past what it needs to and a while country collapse.

Dan: Don't think that the more iqd out in the world's hands is something they ahve to revoceer. not stocks. Will dome out in oil credits. People have heard trades buying billions of iqd every wee,. Iraq doesn't have to pay that some how.
Banking system doesn't work that way.

Tony - not $$ that Iraq has to pay back. Debt Iraq has created. Instead of us paying usd - us will have a credit with iraq and they will have a credit with oil. Question is how much of a credit. The numbers are there. Not just haphazardly doing this. They have a cut off number and won't go beyond that.

Dan: To me this is what I was talking about re Shabibi did not get on stage and say an increase on the iqd in the next week. A governor of the cbi will not get up there and say we are going to increase this pretty soon,. The rumor gets people to buy iqd. Everyone had a fit when I said that. 2 days later the boards said people can;' t say any thing - are you kidding me? They don't want people to say this is going on in days and people, go out and buy?

Tony: Dan - if they don't want people to buy why are they selling?

Dan - Who said don't want people to buy? People are really excited about it. A great opportunity. Don't know if they will be able to shut it off when they want to. In forex some people make when up some when down. Where do you want oil , usd and gold to be to make this the most profitable. It affects other markets. Will hear this from the attorneys. As long as you are making on the bottom line one company can lose and one can make it. Just cause iraq looks like it is losing... it isn't about Iraq any more. Just a piece of sand that others own. People are making on all this on the other side of this. A big reason for it.

All done by the same person. countries with the nukes etc. have the bigger stick. The guy with the bigger stick can take the other guy's wallet. They do play together and say let's combine efforts... biggest stick and biggest wallets. We are behind the scenes and are trying to figure it out and watch it like a blind man trying to walk down the road with out a stick.

? Got lost - who is actually making the decision on the rv?

Dan - I f you could tell me I would give you a lot of $$., We are all guessing on who can say go.

Dan - I disagree about the big stick. Power money and control is the big stick. A lot of countries in trouble cause don't have the money. The illuminati has the money. Don't understand why and now. let's say rv's at 3$ - those holding the iqd can now buy gold at 1/2 price. I like that you are the voice of reason on this call. Look at oil credits. Cost around $2 to get out of the ground. Look at the credits - doesn't coast iraq a dime. Everyone wins. I think it is close. I love the way you put it. You know my intel and where it comes from. I have gone from Oct, and they have said not that month. I am not being negative. They have gone from not this month in oct to friday saying - not this week. Don't know what that means. I believe they get the intel and think it is right when they get it. no one making the decision is telling anyone my people say they will have a 48 hour notice. When they decide to though will throw it. Start thinking. When all the people got mental over .85. Get back in land of reality. We will all be blessed with a change in life and hopefully bless others. Thank you Dan for keeping us grounded. I have friends who have had this for 8 years. They are calm and say when it happens it happens. be patient calm and wait till it happens. Thank you for all you put into this.

Chief - Just saying I agree with the last comment. We had this discussion the other day re who was in charge. Such a big network of powers it is hard to determine who is the overall power that will make it happen. World Bank, IMF, CBI, GOI etc. all tied in together. We have come to realize there are little things still working on to make it happen. Three weeks after they did the ping and we thought it was done, we discovered the power plant in Baghdad was just installed. know the us treasury has it people there to restructure the banking system there. tying all commercial banks into the CBI to have instant rates posted all has to tie together. Don't know who says ok now we can do it. Think may be between the UN, IMF and world bank myself.

? Assuming an RV - What would be the reason that the US treasury would make the regulation changes. Why would they let the dealers send the dinars back to the cbi directly? Why would they let them be an option for us rather than the banks. I don't want to let the banks take the iqd for a few days to authenticate?

Tony: The treasury just got involved 2 months ago. For them to go back to something they authorized them to do 8 years ago and say now we won't let you fulfill your end of the bargain like you agreed to do wouldn't happen. The treasury will be in competition with bot the banks and the dealers. Supposedly will offer you a better deal than the traders have. When the RV comes out this will come out, A couple of months ago said new rules for what dealers can't do can't exchange for gold dong... etc. They will get the taxes on all the $$ that's what they were after.

?Dealers are still using banks?

Tony - Dealers are using banks to wire you $$. Treasury wasn't going to get anything out of it. Dealers exchange it is and send it back over there. They were going to give you gold, dong etc... Treasury said you can do none of that until cash dinars first and we get our dollars s firts - that's how they got their piece of the pit. let's say comes out at 6$ - bank will give you say 5.80. Bank makes .20 off of every dollar.... makes $4 off of the interest on your deposit. Iraq is saying we will give you $2 for every one you turn it. Banks get 5 and the 6 goes to the treasury. Dealers saying will open all over.

? A federal employee says some concern over wiring.

Tony: don't lave till you see for yourself. Supposed to be setup so that you can see it. Just because a wire sent out - if not received can be recalled. Set it up with your bank and as soon as wires is received I want yo to move it in tto another account then can't be recalled.

? Heard anything about EO 1333 being extended? Coming up to expiration on 12th,

Tony: No. Something a couple of months ago saying it would not.

Tony: can we believe the illuminati set all this up? One more part that Dan said erlier. Don't carre if you believe or not. Information I got was they tried to force the rv through on Saturday night... didn't happen.

? All this stuff happening in suspense is a bombshell... Is webinar full?

Dan: Don't know. Clint Coons is on a vacation in Hawaii till tomorrow. I called and asked and heard no more than 250 per class. Don't know how many people yet. We have nothing to do with any of this. If more than 250 people will open a new class. This is through them not us.

? If revalued at 5 or 6 bucks and I was an iraqi what would I do? What is happening in iraq that makes me think this could in fact happen on the big scale. One thing if we were here and it happened...

Dan - they have had the lower denoms since August of last year. Not in place yet - what would you do with them? There are 10's etc over there... not being used...
Who needs 10 pennies?

Tony: Are you asking same value over there as here?

? under impression that.... A big indicator when 3 000's removed. Shop keepers would have to have a lower denom of $$. How would I buy a loaf of bread there?

Tony: The banks a ready When Rv is announced they will get coins, lower bills .

Dan: In country - if they needed to - they would have a one for one exchange. It doesn't affect us. They could use the bigger notes in country till brought all in. They have had the lower denoms since August waiting. They went from 200+ banks to 600+ banks. They can use their cards like we use our visa cards.
Rooster
Rooster

Back to top Go down

Cliff Notes of Conf. Call PTR 5/2/2011 by cvfallbrook Empty Re: Cliff Notes of Conf. Call PTR 5/2/2011 by cvfallbrook

Post by American Beauty Mon May 02, 2011 7:31 pm

I wasn't ever even going to look at this section as I believe lies are not worth my time.

How or why any person would willing take part in making up lies that harm people I will never understand. I also do not understand people willing to listen to the lies.

I do know these so call "intel people" have very small minds and even weaker personalities, the need to validated by people, that makes them sickening.

I'm sure the people that followed Jim Jones thought he was wonderful and helpful also, that worked out great for them!!!!

American Beauty
American Beauty
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down