IRAQ DINAR BASICS ™
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PTR Conference Call 6 14 2011 by cvfallbrook

Go down

PTR Conference Call 6 14 2011 by cvfallbrook Empty PTR Conference Call 6 14 2011 by cvfallbrook

Post by Rooster Tue Jun 14, 2011 11:17 pm

PTR Conference Call 6 14 2011 by cvfallbrook

Dan: A short call. 15 minutes. Posted as an mp3. Not a lot of extremely new information. Confirmation on a few things.

We’ve been waiting on some information. Not a lot of new information. Some pieces we’ve been asked to hold back until confirmed. I am extremely excited about today, not just with my wife and kids, but a lot of very good calls verifying some things. Some articles. I almost don’t know how to do this kind of call.

Not one of those guys that will tell you hey its happening tonight. The confirmation we’re getting as far as us being on track and that it is hours and days away –w e are on top of this. Don’t know why it hasn‘t happened. Got some information about hold up but can’t prove it. Tony and I have talked many times today and Viper. It is one of those things that we have waited a long time for this to happen.

I can’t tell you strong enough how well we have been informed that we are there. You will hear that right until it is done. I absolutely don’t get frustrated with some of you who get disappointed when it doesn’t happen. I know where you are at. The bottom line is that it is going to take place. Trying to figure out why holding it up.

Have had a really great day with a lot of confirming information. Not new information but I am pretty positive about this. Could happen this evening or tomorrow or even by Friday. We are that close.

Tony: Want to understand it…. I am exhausted. All the phone calls the back and forth. Day started at 6:30 with bank saying lets go. Would have loved the calls I got. What I heard today from 3 of the major banks in the US is 100% it will be done today. Came from three separate banks. 100% it will be done today. Saying do they really believe that? Yesterday they knew it was going to happen and didn’t and were all upset today. Today they said 100%. Said they didn’t know if would be before or after the close of business. We haven’t gotten that from anyone at any level before. Now they are saying what they usually hear me say,.

We waited and waited all day for things to happen. This afternoon we heard – oh – it got stopped. You were 100%!! Now you are saying it got stopped…. Who stopped it? Maliki he stopped it… at the last minute hear we go again.. went through that for 30-40 minutes… guess what we found out… Obama stopped it…. This is just crazy…. All we did was wait 45 minutes more and guess what – ok everything is back on we’re ready to go. Heard a bunch of things. What Chief is checking out. Guys this is the same thing that happened in Kuwait the day before the rv. They said the Emir of Kuwait was killed – next day he rose from the dead and there was the rv. Could hear something tomight.

Did get some additional information about 20 minutes ago – person called me and said I was first person he was calling to say that things are happening for tomorrow. It was in preparation for tomorrow I can tell you that.

They were 100% at 7 – 8 this am. All day long training having meetings. At 2:00 - down in the dumps. Then a little while later…. Ok we’re on track all prepared… this is what they are doing for tomorrow. I believe we are on. Dead on. Ready to go Let’s get this thing cracking….. Some mods asking about what Rush is talking about.

Every time Rush says an announcement being made we hear about something GWB was going to announce… etc…. tomorrow is the 15th… Geithener talked about tax revenues on the 15th…. If I were you I would be resting up today.

Dan: Have a guy who is doing the most important thing of any of us. Viper fishing with his grandkids…

Viper…. Celebrating my birthday with my family.

Dan: The 5th birthday this year? First 49, 52, 68….. Actually he is younger than me…. Congratulations bud….

Viper – Be patient and hang in there it will happen quick.

Dan: Chief has some conformations as well. Just wanted to let you guys know how good it is…. We all know Tony said it would happen Sunday, Monday, Tuesday… I have to roll my eyes with the rest of you but the facts are things are lining up to help us understand the stall… things are taking place that make sense to me… When the bankers say 100% and we are talking to regional managers etc….

It’s 100% absolutely going to be today if everything stays in place. Told to bring in extra help to tell people what to do with investing. Doing things to increase the revenue of our banks etc… if not tomorrow something beyond their control happened. We know these people have been telling us these things for 30 days.. Don’t buy reserves…. It absolutely looks really, really good. Some stipulations that are exciting.

Chief: Alawi sworn in. Maliki still trying to withdraw trust from him and make him look bad. Alawi did attend parliament today. Is mediation going on right now and appears Al Sahdr is trying to get people together to form this govt and make it final. Wondering if Rush will make the full announcement haha. The big announcement tomorrow of what he is saying. Appears that the GET team has already made an announcement., Frank doing the same think.

Like you we’ll wait and see. K now they are working on this and mediation going on now. Maliki is shaking in his boots I believe. 100 days is over. He hasn’t fired anyone but said will downsize govt to improve efficiency. 6900 people in govt. Lots of $ going to them. Him trying to pull Alawi out is a bad deal. Doesn’t want Alawi to share power with hi, That’s been out major hold up. Erbil agreement etc. is part of it. All positive and are working on it to get this done. Looking at pic of Al Sahdr and Talabani shaking hands.

Dan: Out of all people doesn’t that sound kind of strange to you? Been the most negative dude of all of them?

Chief: When you look at the $ that is going to be there and the power that will be there and him having the religious fervor that he has – it will do nothing but benefit hi, More power more wealth.

Tony: In know you guys like to roll your eyes. Can you think of a better day than tomorrow for rv?

Dan: Today.

Chief: One of my guys in Iraq told him between the middle and the end of the month. Tomorrow is this 15th. UN Exchange rates. Friend in Hawaii spoke with his neighbor involved for 6-7 years… Money Manager told him 16th and $4.40 rate.

Tony: What happens on 15th? Payday! They have been flooding this area with lower denoms since Thursday night. CBI open 24 hours a day 72 hours straight with lower denoms. Tomorrow is a perfect day. Dollar went down again today, Gold up. Oil up.

Chief – you are the master of the perfect storm right?

Dan – Have been watching for dollar to go down, an all time low…. Know gold down and dollar up when this happens. I still know that people new in this don’t understand our excitement. It is all the confirmation of this taking place…. It has been one of those days. Exhausting trying to put this together.

Have to sift through this to see where ser we sit… do know we are in a place – no backtracking from this point.

I have a piece I want to throw in now…. Just a couple of minutes….

We have been flirting with this and not going to do this for almost 3 months. Cause the information looks so good… tonite good example… have something in background… a texting service… private webinar service – another expense. Have been sitting here for last 3 months not going to a paid service and we need to because of our servers. We have more volume than anyone else…. Have to go to a small member’s fee, a member’s back office… will happen tomorrow if this doesn’t happen tomorrow.

We want to implement some of these things for even after the rv, after SF, being able to connect with everyone…. Not saying will go on long term… connected to everyone… members can login to back office… things we could post privately only to members. Text messages of calls etc…. could stay in better connection. $14.95 charge for memberships. Would still be a forum and a chat room if you can’t afford it.

Will be a way better service. Won’t be unorganized. Can have people on team to answer all of the emails you send us. We kept thinking would happen and didn’t do it. As of tomorrow if no RV – will be an email going out – will be a better service to each of you. Will still be able to hang out in the chat rooms and the forums.

We absolutely believe this is here but can’t keep doing this. I know this site could be a lot better and will take X dollars a month. Think it is fair and reasonable. 90% of you would say it is reasonable… will put the $ back into the group and the membership etc. Want you to hear that from us not from outside saying knew there was a gotcha… we always thought it would end and we wouldn’t have to do this. Now group is too big and have to do this to be best board out there.

Tony: Dan is telling you – if this thing continues…. One other step… there are some post rv things that are going to happen… things we are getting from our same contacts. Will be different in part 2… got some insight into rate changing… taxes … things we are looking at doing… even though I never thought this would happen 2x in our life it is about to. Already got an invite to that already. Appreciate everyone coming to SF. We are taking care of all that.

In future I am not going to be tied down like this. Dan either. Will send out emails. Just like I do live…. Be on call in 10 minutes etc…. you guys can afford $15 bucks…

That’s a heads up for you.

Dan: I don’t want to do business with anyone but my wife when this is over. We are talking about suggestions etc. Will be forex people. Foreclosure people etc at SF… do not want to get into a group venture with anyone you met on this board…. I won’t get in business with Chief ,Viper etc…. we are friends.

There will be people out there putting boards together to get your information to get you to be part of this group to buy condos etc…. steer away from that as hard as you can. Will try to protect you away from that. Tell no one what you are going to do or what you have.

Tony: We will just have conversations with you. I am not licensed to offer you advice. We’ll give you some things we are looking at. I don’t want you to go through what I went through or Dan went through. Once I got through this first level I had guys helping me to the next one. I am doing the same thing paying it forward.

Dan: This will be a private thing. Have a lot to learn at this level. This will be a ride. Some people will lose focus. We want to make things better. Most of you who know us, trust us. There are network marketers trying to build groups of people and you will get taken. I don’t care what you write about me on the internet cause you will see and feel what I stand for when we work together.

My friends in network marketing I texted about this before we got in. We’ll be friends forever.

Tony: There are some good people though.

Dan: There are some out there that deserve a slap. Disgruntled with people h=who have taken advantage of others.

Tony: So many great people though… Robert Kyasawki… Robert Allen.. etc. But you will be at that level already with this.

Dan: I have had lunch with some of those guys you talked about. They have a lot to bring to the table… some don’t … you are about to enter that world and at that level you can’t trust many people. I fell in love with the industry cause you can make so much money on a residual level.

Tony: Will be a lot of investment schemes out there. We will do what we can to protect you. The people we do stay in contact with – I will do my best to help you guys. Especially in the first month… may not be a life-long thing but the next month will be the most important one anyway.

Dan: I know why you are saying this. Have a good trip in front of us. Wanted you to know why if you get this email tomorrow. If you have any hesitation on the $14.95 don’t do it and see swath it is and then you can.

Elise -_ I just got a PM – Biggie3’s birthday – happy birthday. Welcome to AJW and Already Blessed as mods. I feel this is a great night. Stick your head out of the window and feel the breeze. Have a great night.

Dan – Have a great night everyone.

Tony: happy birthday to Viper again too!
Rooster
Rooster

Back to top Go down