IRAQ DINAR BASICS ™
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sent to me...Unknown site...Tookie Post - 2 July 2011

Go down

Sent to me...Unknown site...Tookie Post - 2 July 2011 Empty Sent to me...Unknown site...Tookie Post - 2 July 2011

Post by Rooster Sat Jul 02, 2011 7:36 pm

Sent to me...Unknown site...Tookie Post - 2 July 2011

[tookie] Around noon today, Sat June 2nd, my wife went into a WF bank in Vegas and found out there are two branches that have De La Rue machines. The man she was talking to, a banking officer, told her this. Then she said to him you do know that the Iraqi dinar cash in starts next week don't you. He looked at her and said, "ya, we know." He told her that she could put her dinar into her account today to which she said she would prefer to do it at the site that can verify the dinar first. She said he was very polite.

The first time my wife called me to tell me what the bank said, she was so excited that she was about to pee her pants. She called me back later and gave me a more detailed report. She is going over to the closest branch that has the machine and try to put some in her account.
Rooster
Rooster

Back to top Go down