IRAQ DINAR BASICS ™
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cowgirlintex Post/Summary of Conf Call Items on 5 July 2011 ON ANOTHER SITE

Go down

Cowgirlintex Post/Summary of Conf Call Items on 5 July 2011 ON ANOTHER SITE Empty Cowgirlintex Post/Summary of Conf Call Items on 5 July 2011 ON ANOTHER SITE

Post by Rooster Tue Jul 05, 2011 6:09 pm

Cowgirlintex Post/Summary of Conf Call Items on 5 July 2011 ON ANOTHER SITE

[cowgirlintex] Post from Dusty on PTR: Go back a relisten to what i said on call. Paying taxes at cash-in at a USTreasury location will be an option!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Look i talk directly with 2 Congressman, 1 Congresswoman, and 2 senators, and there is nothing illegal about paying your taxes when you exchange.. No one on that call said it would be forced.. What was said is that, “they are going to lure you in with a possible higher rate, tax upfront to get you put on an IRS no audit list”. That is what was said..No one will be forced. It is by choice.....And yes it is POSSIBLE TO PAY IT..How can it be IMPOSSIBLE….and what facts do you have that state that this is IMPOSSIBLE..you said..That is FACT????? Also you need to call the IRS and get the complex issues department on the phone and ask them about your capital gains situation. We have a letter stating 15%…..B-I-N-G-O

[cowgirlintex] Viking on Security: Change your thinking now! Very good info for everyone to be thinking about now! YOU ARE / WE ARE A TARGET! rest assured, people watching … Important: Because Money changes everything to those around you when you start demonstrating that you are wealthy, because we will show it, talk about it.. DON’T~ WE DO NEED an attitude adjustment to lower profile. Family Security… what you do, where you go, what you wear, get educated on security. Begin living in a methodology to increase Family Security! etc.

[cowgirlintex] Okie confirms Banks in Iraq shut down Sunday for audit on IMF site. According to IMF RV can only occur when all the banks open on same day.

[cowgirlintex] BGG says: Have neighbor who is Iraqi who has sister in Iraq says we should have money here mid week Wednesday or so. So it could happen even toward end of week so be patient.

[cowgirlintex] [garit] bluwolf looks like many signs are coming out...even tho this means nothing, the game continues...from Peoples D From Steve: The parliament was scheduled to vote on the dropping of the three zeros. I have received very good information that from several sources that the parliament has in fact voted and passed that into law along with a few other laws.

[cowgirlintex] [cavic] cincypastor The BIS is the Central Bank of all Central Banks through out the World. Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday are the most Oppurtune time when all Int'l Banks are for 3hours all alined together. All looks good at any moment from 2:00Pm EST on. All we can do is wait for it to come to us! IMHO, Vic
Rooster
Rooster

Back to top Go down