IRAQ DINAR BASICS ™
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PTR Conf. Call 6/4/2011 FROM ANOTHER SITE

Go down

PTR Conf. Call 6/4/2011 FROM ANOTHER SITE Empty PTR Conf. Call 6/4/2011 FROM ANOTHER SITE

Post by Rooster Sat Jun 04, 2011 7:17 pm

PTR Conf. Call 6/4/2011 FROM ANOTHER SITE

VNJW: Tony said they are cashing in, in the green zone for 5.25 GBP

5.25 = 8.6236
GBP = USD
1 GBP = 1.6426 USD

VNJW: Not sure but Simon did say his guy at the IMF who doesn't say much a lot of the time said that the RV is indeed done.

Z16Z06: OH and crossed on the 8 bucks.. was Tony serious about that one??

VNJW: Yes it came from several sources one being his guy from the US Treasury

rayvette01: DAN JUST SAID HE DOESN'T LIKE THE $8 RATE....SAYS IT'S "HARD" TO BELIEVE...HIS WORDS, NOT MINE!

gameover: You guys are not giving clear notes here.. Who is cashing in and what is the deal. I get so angry when i hear this one cashed in and thhat one.. How are certain people able to cash in?? --- They're not..

VNJW: our solders in the green zone at 5.25 GBP

wot: Info coming in right now that Dan doesn't believe, he needs to confirm still and talk with Tony about it!

bonniebraids: dan just got a call that verified earliers info and he is going to talk to tony about it.

VNJW: Tony explained that when you are in the military you can get money at the US Finance office

tummybed75: Tony explained that there are circumstances that are available for military to cash out. I can't word it exactly the way he said it but he said that anyone in the military understands this. If you are leaving a country and the banks are closed they have some place they go to that can cash it in for them. He did say there is a certain place open for them.

He said that three different military guys in the green zone cashed out for $5.25 and two others also confirmed. Tony said he was still waiting for return phone calls from some other sources to confirm also. While on the phone he had someone that he had been waiting on from the Treasury Department that also confirmed and said that it was pegged to the British Pound and that's where the higher number came in.

Said it will be higher "here" because of that. Simon got confirmation some a very high up person in IMF that said it was done. Dan got a call a few minutes ago and he wanted to talk to Tony about it off the air and just said they were confirming something Tony said. Dan isn't saying he doesn't believe that it hasn't happened.... he has just stated that it is hard to believe it's this high just like there are probably others out there that have been saying it is going to come in at 86 cents may think that over $3.00 is hard to believe. They still have some more confirmations that they are hoping to hear from.

RevJHG: Did Dan ever share the info about the call that he got?

singingwolf: Yes, more confirmation that IT IS DONE!! From a different Government entity.

tummybed75: Just did... said that it was from a high up government official and that they confirmed that it had happened and that we should be able to cash in Monday.... Let's hope it true! Call just ended.

They are telling us everything except for the persons name....... Even Dan was hesitant to tell us this high of a rate.... but they did.... he also ended saying that he thought that Ty would have stopped selling if this were the case....... so I think Dan still is questioning...... They said they are still trying to confirm more....
Rooster
Rooster

Back to top Go down