IRAQ DINAR BASICS ™
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Possibly the Real Dinar Pumper… ON ANOTHER SITE

Go down

Possibly the Real Dinar Pumper… ON ANOTHER SITE Empty Possibly the Real Dinar Pumper… ON ANOTHER SITE

Post by Rooster Mon Aug 01, 2011 7:28 pm

Possibly the Real Dinar Pumper… ON ANOTHER SITE

Firstly, let me say; I have not read nor heard anyone take this position, so I will for no other reason than the fact it makes sense to me.

I have thought about those who benefit the most by utilizing a system of timed mis-information directed to as many as possible that would encourage the greatest purchase of Iraq dinar for a purpose.

Globally, (excluding Iraq) the most benefit derived from the RV will be to the benefit of the United States. As many have already stated, the United States has brokered a deal with Iraq to exchange oil at a rate touted to be six (6) dinar per barrel or in some forums $34.00/barrel.

Just for argument sake, assume the United States owns or controls 6 Trillion Iraq dinar due to combined UST ownership and what we turn in to the UST post RV. Also assume the RV takes place at $5.00 (just a guess not a rate)…

Won’t the US then control the equivalent of almost (1) Trillion barrels of Iraq oil to broker globally!

If the average price of oil is only $90/barrel over the foreseeable future, the US stands to make a lot of money that can be used to offset the deficit, share with global partners or simply carry on as they have been. There is no doubt that the US stands to gain trillions.

so....Does it benefit the United States government to; … 1) do whatever is necessary to encourage the purchase of dinar and, 2) drag the process out as long as possible.

Answer: A resounding yes and intel gatherers and site owners with contacts (such as Dan and Tony ) are the some of the very best conduits to utilize.

This could easily be accomplished by government, or even banking contacts being given mis-information (a stream of half truths) from some level above them. These individuals then pass the information along to their contacts, people like Dan, Tony and other dinar intel gatherers.

Such mis-information would (as it already has) encourage continued purchasing of large amounts of dinar over a greater period of time, thereby benefiting the United States more each day.

Think about it, because It makes sense to me, how about you…?
Rooster
Rooster

Back to top Go down