IRAQ DINAR BASICS ™
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Dinar Guru Predicts 6/2/11 FROM ANOTHER SITE

Go down

The Dinar Guru Predicts 6/2/11 FROM ANOTHER SITE Empty The Dinar Guru Predicts 6/2/11 FROM ANOTHER SITE

Post by Rooster Thu Jun 02, 2011 10:51 pm

The Dinar Guru Predicts 6/2/11 FROM ANOTHER SITE

6-2-2011 Unknown Guru (Dinar Daddy Member) I am no Guru, and have no inside sources, this is not protected secret information, just using reasonable logic to analyze public information. Based on Iraq Government and Banking documents posted in public view, we should see an RV before the end of June, probably as soon as they can now and the rate should be over 3.20 USD to 1 IQD....No guess work, it is what the Iraq government and CBI have already told us....If this does not happen, it is not bad intel received by a guru, it is the government and the bank of Iraq that will have failed to achieve their publicly stated plan of action. If this does not happen it does not mean it will never happen, just that the plan may fall behind schedule.

6-2-2011 Guru Mailman17 (Dinar Guru Member Submitted) THE MERE FACT THAT THE CBI CAME OUT AND AFFIRMED THE PROJECT OF DELETING THE ZEROES WAS OVER IS FANTASTIC NOT READY...NOT ALMOST...NOT SOON...BUT WILL...I STILL THINK THIS COULD AND SHOULD COME DOWN BY THE 6TH... IT MUST HAPPEN AND WILL HAPPEN BY THE 30TH OF THIS MONTH OR BEFORE..THE DEADLINE FOR AN EXTENSION HAS PASSED AND IT REALLY DIDINT MATTER...THE UN SAID AN EMPHATIC NO ALL THE SIGNS ARE THERE....TICK TOCK GOES THE DINAR CLOCK AND ITS ABOUT TO STRIKE 12...STAY AWAY FROM THE RUMORS...STICK TO WHAT WE KNOW BEST...FACTS

6-2-2011 Guru Scooter I THINK THEY WOULD NEED TO GET THE RV DONE SOMETIME IN JUNE — JUST MY OPINION OF COURSE... II WOULD SAY IT COULD HAPPEN ANYTIME — AND I MEAN ANYTIME!...IMO — THE CONTROLS HAVE BEEN OUT OF IRAQ’S HANDS FOR THE LAST 8 WEEKS — BIG $$$$$ HAS THE BALL RIGHT NOW — THE MARGINS ARE THE SPOT OF CONTENTION — IMO...IF IRAQ FAILS, THERE GOES THE WHOLE REGION AND WE ALL KNOW WE CAN’T TOLERATE THAT HAPPENING. AS A RESULT, WHAT NEEDS TO BE THE Catalyst BEHIND IRAQ’S SUCCESS – A COMPELLING ECONOMIC EXPLOSION CALLED THE REEVALUATION OF THE IRAQI DINAR... If it doesn’t RV in June what would your next projection be? Scooter: OCTOBER

6-2-2011 Guru TonyTNT Meetings were happening all over Washington DC and they were all regarding this event....Nobody who is receiving intel is telling you .86 cents. Anybody receiving intel are telling you over 3.00. The people who are saying that this impossible for something like this to happen are guessing at .86 cents because they just don’t know anything. People should get the time to go out and do the research that we have done....

6-2-2011 Guru TonyTNT (via Karen and Bob) Today had the "perfect storm" setup, but there were still some missing items that hadn't been completed, so RV did not occur as yet. Tony is still hopeful for Thursday or Friday, though. He feels it could still happen at any time this week.
Rooster
Rooster

Back to top Go down