IRAQ DINAR BASICS ™
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Dinar Guru Predicts 6/4/11 ON ANOTHER SITE

Go down

The Dinar Guru Predicts 6/4/11 ON ANOTHER SITE Empty The Dinar Guru Predicts 6/4/11 ON ANOTHER SITE

Post by Rooster Sat Jun 04, 2011 7:17 pm

The Dinar Guru Predicts 6/4/11 ON ANOTHER SITE

6-4-2011 Guru Okie_Oil_Man (via unknown site's member) ...good news...rv is official...military cashing in at $5.25 in the "green zone"...we will very likely see a much higher rate here...it will be announced on the forex Sunday night...at last!!!

6-4-2011 Guru Tony Everything looking good, getting confirmation on yesterdays RV announcement in Iraq...Its a go...2 more credible source confirmation of RV...soldiers cashing in in the green zone @ $5.25...My daughter saw Maliki and Shabibi on the Al Jazeera TV

****Guru Tony Update**** Treasury Dept. contact just called and confirmed cashing out soldiers in Iraq @ 5.20 Great British Pound....meaning our rate is over $8 Monday morning...it has happened.

6-4-2011 Guru Simon late last night high up IMF contact for the first time said the RV is completed and done...always said it was it was "coming" until last night.

6-4-2011 Guru Elsie I'm hearing it was announced we are there...banks are ready...I feel we are going to see this...

6-4-2011 Guru TonyTNT It has been quiet and then at noon intel kicked back in...RV was scheduled for Wednesday...presidents of banks were notified by our government--didn't happen...this is 100% fact...I heard from several source that at 3pm eastern today [Friday] Maliki and Shabibi announced the RV, they were released from chapter 7, completely sovereign country and they entered the WTO...we will not see it until Monday....we don't know 100% if this is true, we'll have to wait till Monday to find out...This was supposed to happen 3 or 4 times already...renegotiations, and significant tax and banking changes have been made in the past weeks....

6-4-2011 Guru Checkmate I'm really confident where we sit...I'm confident this is going to happen in the very very very near future...I believe it has been done for a long time meaning nothing left to do but the announcement.

6-4-2011 Guru Poppy2 too many positive actions taking place for us not to be at the very end of our wait..in the last days...stay grounded & positive...my take is positive but cautious in nature.

6-4-2011 Guru Blaino Heard from several sources, Bagdad, Dubai, & other M.E. contacts.the RV announcement was apparently made...again!...expect to see more indications in coming hours...several confirmations that some of our millitary folks in Iraq were "Cashing In" at $5.25...could be GBP...in which case the rate would be $8.60 or so...uncertainty of that...either way me be happy!
Rooster
Rooster

Back to top Go down