IRAQ DINAR BASICS ™
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dinar Guru: Summary of Past Posts of Predictions by Tony/TonyTNT FOUND ON ANOTHER SITE

Go down

Dinar Guru: Summary of Past Posts of Predictions by Tony/TonyTNT FOUND ON ANOTHER SITE  Empty Dinar Guru: Summary of Past Posts of Predictions by Tony/TonyTNT FOUND ON ANOTHER SITE

Post by Rooster Mon May 30, 2011 10:51 pm

FOUND ON ANOTHER SITE

Dinar Guru: Summary of Past Posts of Predictions by Tony/TonyTNTMAY 30TH, 2011 06:51 PM

Just doing a little review for fun this morning of some past posts of predictions and near misses by Tony/TonyTNT. The last post sums it up perfectly
March 18th 2011 Guru Tony and zzzzzzzzz…RV to happen between 3-10 to 3-20
(WRONG)
March 19th 2011 Guru Tony and zzzzzzzzz…Tony has secret document that states Blair is head of IMF and RV.
(WRONG) Strauss Kahn is head of IMF. He just got arrested two weeks ago for rape.
3-29-2011 Gurus Tony and Chief RV will be done by April 1st. IDQ will be pegged to British Pound not dollar…rate was miscalculated…it will be $6.19 .
(WRONG)
4-1-2011 Guru Tony All is done. RV is waiting to be announced.
(WRONG)
4-1-2011 Guru Tony World Bank just announced that the RV is done…
(WRONG)

4-5-2011 Guru Tony Nothing in the world to worry about with the Iraqi Dinar RV…RV could happen any minute but certainly within 10 days (April 15 latest).
(WRONG)
4-6-2011 Guru Tony Told RV would go down today around 2pm…Went to bank to cash in…
(WRONG)
4-7-2011 Guru Tony– should see rate by Friday, maybe earlier–set appointments next week.
(WRONG)
4-8-2011 Guru Tony We are still on for RV today…could be Saturday, Sunday, Monday or Tuesday but it is certain to happen…just got text from WTO contact he says $6.19 was approved.
(WRONG/WRONG/WRONG!!!!)
4-16-2011 Guru Tony Iraq RV’ed the Dinar today “INSIDE IRAQ”… We should see it on the forex or banks sometime in the next 24 to 72 hours…
(WRONG)
4-21-2011 Guru Tony TNT Maliki signed it [off on RV] several days ago, parliment voted on it yesterday and it was approved …
(DID IT REALLY HAPPEN?)
4-23-2011 Guru Tony TNT Could see this pop Sunday or Monday.
(WRONG)
5-2-2011 Guru Tony TNT I still think we are within the week or month.
(WRONG unless it is on Forex today)
5-4-2011 Guru Tony TNT (spilled by zzzzzzzzz) ..says that it reveals late tonight or early tomorrow morning we will be very happy.
(WRONG)
5-4-2011 Guru Tony TNT we will have a monumental week.
(WRONG)
5-5-2011 Guru Tony TNT everyone should expect to see this at Midnight (last night).
(WRONG)
5-6-2011 Guru TonyTNT I’m totally shocked it didn’t happen today (yesterday).
(I’M NOT SHOCKED)
5-6-2011 Guru Tony TNT I have copies of documents that say it was supposed to be announced today [yesterday]. Forex expects to see it by close tomorrow [today].
(WRONG)
5-7-2011 Guru Tony TNT I don’t think it has to wait for the 15th. That is only 9 days away. I think it could happen any time between now and then.
(WRONG)
5-10-2011 Guru TonyMajor announcement in Iraq and US tomorrow…they are trying to make the announcements simultaneous.
(WRONG)
5-13-2011 Guru Tony TNT The rate will be more than our wildest dreams…we will see GOI, ministers announced & rv all at one time and we will see it absolutely before Sunday.
(WRONG)
5-13-2011 Guru TonyTNT …this should be the best Monday and weekend of your life…the rates sound impossible but that is what we are hearing [$3 plus]
(WRONG)
5-16-2011 Guru TonyTNT Waiting…expecting RV today…
(WRONG)
5-17-2011 Guru TonyTNT …I think this is going to be a life changing week..Get Ready, Get Ready, Get Ready…
(WRONG)
5-19-2011 Guru TonyTNT Call yesterday about a man in Iraq–trusted…man called his wife in New Jersey and said get the Dinars together and meet me in Dubai…They cashed out 15 million dollars at a bank rate of $4.21…
(I seriously doubt it)
5-19-2011 Guru TonyTNT …The RV has been confirmed in Iraq by multiple sources now…
(WRONG)
5-22-2011 Guru Tony Every indication from Iraq is that the RV took place in Iraq last week…our turn is next-no matter how long that takes–we are being told as early as later today or Wednesday on the outside…
(WRONG)
5-24-2011 Guru TonyTNT Been a really really great day [yesterday May 23rd]…The day you’ve been waiting for for the past 8 years is finally here… Everything that was put out today is saying that it will be [RV] here tomorrow…I think it will be at the bank in the morning…they will be ready and waiting for you…It’s over. I’m 99.9% positive…the only thing that was different today was they said they were NOT going to stop it this time.
(WRONG…it’s that 0.1% that gets him every single time)
5-26-2011 Guru TonyTNT We are here, we are in the moment…I’m ecstatic…Explained why it didn’t happen…it makes sense to me…but I can’t explain because its sensitive information…I’m hearing well over $4 and between now and Monday…
(JUST STOP IT ALREADY, WRONG!)
5-27-2011 Guru TonyTNT The guy who “cashed in” in Dubai who got a receipt but couldn’t get money until RV was official got a message from the bank saying his account will be credited with funds after hours today…is it possible?
(AND THE ANSWER IS? NOPE)
And finally, poor TonyTNT gets one RIGHT. And the moment we’ve all been waiting for?
5-27-2011 Guru TonyTNT …I don’t know when it is going to happen…
(Well said TonyTNT)
Rooster
Rooster

Back to top Go down