IRAQ DINAR BASICS ™
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A few Late Dinar GURU Posts From Other Sites Yesterday 8-22-2011

Go down

A few Late Dinar GURU Posts From Other Sites Yesterday 8-22-2011 Empty A few Late Dinar GURU Posts From Other Sites Yesterday 8-22-2011

Post by Rooster Tue Aug 23, 2011 9:01 am

A few Late Dinar GURU Posts From Other Sites Yesterday 8-22-2011

8-22-2011 Guru Checkmate ...nothing has changed. We are still in a wait mode.

8-22-11 Newshound Guru Patriot The giant jigsaw is coming together, nobody knows how many more pieces exist, but the picture is clarifying, and we are optimistic that we are seeing the final days of the plan being executed, though nobody knows the date or rate, we are going in the right direction.

8-22-2011 Guru ScottiG THIS IS THE FINEST OPPORTUNITY WE HAVE SEEN FOR THE RELEASE TO DATE! I truly believe our opportunity is closer than it has ever been before. I am not saying it is done......but it certainly is getting closer by the minute!

8-22-2011 Guru Okie_Oil_Man I HAVE RECEIVED THE FINAL CONFIRMATION FROM...SOURCE THAT HAS NEVER BEEN WRONG AND HAS NEVER GIVEN A DATE BEFORE. THE DATE I HAVE BEEN RELAYING TO Y0U THRU GHOST NOW APPEARS TO BE CORRECT. I HAVE NEVER FELT THE COMFORT LEVEL ABOUT THIS COMING TO FRUITION AS I FEEL NOW.

Rooster
Rooster

Back to top Go down