IRAQ DINAR BASICS ™
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

VOUCHERS VERIFIED - DAN AND TONY ARE CORRECT by Mod on Peeps Dinar TAKEN FROM ANOTHER SITE

Go down

VOUCHERS VERIFIED - DAN AND TONY ARE CORRECT by Mod on Peeps Dinar  TAKEN FROM ANOTHER SITE Empty VOUCHERS VERIFIED - DAN AND TONY ARE CORRECT by Mod on Peeps Dinar TAKEN FROM ANOTHER SITE

Post by Rooster Wed Jun 08, 2011 8:59 am

VOUCHERS VERIFIED - DAN AND TONY ARE CORRECT by Mod on Peeps Dinar

TAKEN FROM ANOTHER SITE

From a MOD on Peeps Dinar:

11:37 PM [Bigbucks] okay, so i need to just put this out there, i was NOT going to but it got out and there is not point keeping it (haha) okay sooo i was lucky enough to be able to PERSONALLY see a Voucher that was givven to a US contractor in iraq,... I can not go into much details as this could HURT someone. so please accept that!! we now have a few people who are able to confirm this so i think this is AWESOME and says a lot!! they arent going to do this for no reason... i am excited about this, so we just have be paitent now and wait for this to pop for us, we are right there and will be very happy very soon!!

11:47 PM [FredL] Bigbucks you saw the voucher or are u quoting?? 11:48 PM [Bigbucks] FredL saw it personal was sent to me

11:51 PM [freelife] If what bigbucks is saying is true, I guess that those on the other sites were actually right after all. who woulda figured?

I LOVE THE LAST POST! LOL IF WHAT BIGBUCKS POSTED IS TRUE, THEN DAN, TONY, BLAINO AND OKIE HIT THE NAIL ON THE HEAD!
Rooster
Rooster

Back to top Go down