IRAQ DINAR BASICS ™
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

TONY'S RV RUMOR FROM ANOTHER SITE

Go down

TONY'S RV RUMOR FROM ANOTHER SITE Empty TONY'S RV RUMOR FROM ANOTHER SITE

Post by Rooster Sat May 28, 2011 7:09 pm

TONY'S RV RUMOR FROM ANOTHER SITE

directly from Tony . . . so let's have a great weekend This afternoon [Thursday – 05/26] I got two calls . . . three calls . . . from Iraq that we normally don't get . . . and they were the same people who yesterday [Thursday – 05/26] said . . . "It was done!" . . . it should be done by midnight night last night [Friday – 05/27] . . . I'm going to tell you guys that we did get those calls . . . those calls saying absolutely . . . from banks [Friday – 05/27] . . . government people . . . saying that midnight last night is it . . . from so when that happened with Blaino and them . . . actually it was right on top of that we've been hearing all day [Thursday – 05/26] . . . but it wasn't it . . . I mean he [Maliki] did his speech and everything else . . . I got calls this afternoon . . . talked to people . . . I talked to people in the Iraqi parliament . . . I mean this thing . . . this is the word I got this evening . . . "We were within three hours of this thing happening!" . . . he said two to three hours . . . it was two to three hours from happening . . . now . . . something did in fact happen . . . and it has in fact . . . the new schedule that I've been given . . . is next Wednesday [06/01] . . . or Thursday [06/02] . . . I just told you that [this is a fresh update] . . . Wednesday [06/01] . . . or Thursday [06/02] are the dates I was given today [Friday – 05/27] . . . not this weekend . . . it will be the first weekend that it will absolutely 'not' happen . . . I'm telling you that it's 'not' going to happen . . . now . . . it is a good reason . . . the reason we skipped Tuesday [05/31] . . . and I know somebody told me . . . okay . . . I already said Tuesday [05/31] . . . and I haven't even talked to him about it . . . but Tuesday [05/31] is going to be the banks [here in the USA] Monday . . . and if you look at things . . . they really don't like to do it that day [on Mondays] . . . now . . again . . . I could be wrong . . . today was Friday [05/27] . . . we always said it would never happen on a Friday . . . it was actually supposed to have happened Thursday [05/26] night . . . so I guess technically it couldn't have been Friday [Friday – 05/27] . . . but the new date . . . those are the time frame that I've been given . . . next three or four days . . . so . . . Wednesday [06/01] and Thursday [06/02] look like excellent opportunities for [the RV] this to happen [/size]

Rooster
Rooster

Back to top Go down