IRAQ DINAR BASICS ™
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rumor from another site .....................

Go down

Rumor from another site ..................... Empty Rumor from another site .....................

Post by Rooster Tue May 10, 2011 5:05 pm

Rumor from another site .....................

From TNT 11:

security is at a very high level,higher then usually trust me. Don't have a lot of time so listen up. I'm doing this for a favor to xxxxxxxxx. Yes i am a investor also so I do have some skin in the game. Let me tell you I have never seen so many different languages being spoken.our details are 8 on 8 off -trust me that hasn't been done in many many months- a lot of talk on and off base about RV happening which you all know-Never heard the talk off base like I have been hearing. reg people talking about it - that hasn't happen. Today while off base talking to Iraqi people they the people telling us they where stronger then we are - we where like what - they said our money our money - that has never been tossed around before like that. Its being said every where. asking other units the same question if they heard same - they said yes! Dinar is getting harder to find - thats real BIG news - real big! Something is going on now, meaning today and tomorrow - u know what i mean im 9 hours ahead!"

THINGS ARE GETTING PRETTY EXCITING!
Rooster
Rooster

Back to top Go down