Dinar Gurus Predicts (From Other Sites)

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Dinar Gurus Predicts (From Other Sites)

Post by Rooster on Sat Oct 01, 2011 5:11 pm

10-1-2011 Guru Checkmate the pushing and shoving about position and...The Arbil Agreement is still in jeopardy - its contingent on one piece… then when complete, we will get to see all, together or within hours of each other – this pushing of power behind the scenes has totally escalated. bothers me that you think this will be Monday – Do not think Tuesday ----- BUT Wednesday forward, I say not before then. The $7 $8 $9 rate is not in the real word – the real word is mid to high 3 dollars around the Kuwait dinar...the only bummer would be if they remove Maliki and take another vote that would take 6 months.

10-1-2011 Guru Bulldog75 THE UN IS CHANGING THE RATES AND THE ACTIVITY THEREIN IS VERY ACTIVE. NEW COUNTRIES HAVE EVEN BEEN ADDED TO THE BASKETS AT THE LAST MINUTE. WE ARE ON COURSE; THE PROCESS IS JUST SLOWER THAN WHAT WE ORIGINALLY ENVISIONED. THEIR NEW SOFTWARE PURPORTEDLY CANNOT DO THE TOTAL JOB AT ONE TIME. OUR INTEL SHOWS THE BASKETS (TWO OR MORE) SHOULD PUSH THRU THE SYSTEM BY SOMETIMES TOMORROW...THIS IS STILL "AN HOUR TO HOUR STANDBY". BACKSCREENS IN THE BANKING, FOREX, UN, IMF ARE IMHO SHOWING CONFIRMATIONS OF THIS FROM OUR INTEL.

10-1-2011 Guru Freeway Bill Iraq is spending money like they have it, 40 billion dollars being allocated for work in Iraq. At the current rate, that would be the equivilant of around 47,000,000 if the RV had already happened @ 8.47. This would make sense. So, this shows you that Iraq is operating like the RV has already been implimented. Plans are being made and committments are being made as if they have already done it, which means they are ready and planning on this being done not just imminently but now! The Gazette shows the Erbil is done done done. Look carefully for tomorrow night if not before.

10-1-2011 Guru Breitling Sooner or later it's going to revalue. Shabibi has said they are going to revalue and they are going to try to peg it to the dollar, what time frame, I don't know. Also, the time frame to turn in the large notes, I don't know either, traditionally it has been 30 days up to 9 months, is what they have always done. Always been 1 to 1 exchange, the new rate. Alot of specutation it will start at the beginning of the year, but I don't know how far they can go, the world is in trouble. Some countries will go up, some will go down, it's a global event. Iraq is a major part of that. Iraq doesn't get to choose when they get out of chapter 7, that is bogus, we will force them out of it, but when they do revalue there has to be a true supply and demand for the market to keep a true reflection of the currency so it stays that way or it will fall. No guarantee on the time or the rate, but I think it is coming down the road.

9-30-2011 Guru Bluwolf this is an investment and like all investments we must wait for it to happen ...remember this is Iraq. the good part is that all these banks are just ready to go at this point...be happy that its coming.

9-30-2011 Guru TerryK IF I SOUNDED CONFUSED THE OTHER NIGHT IT’S BECAUSE OF ALL THE DIFFERENT INTEL I'M GETTING FROM SO MANY DIFFERENT SOURCES, THE TARGET IS ALL OVER THE PLACE. I'M HEARING THAT THE 8 RATE IS STILL CLOSE, I'M HEARING THIS IS OUR WEEKEND AGAIN

9-30-2011 Newshound Guru Bondlady do ya’ll have any idea when they released the new iqd we all hold? dunno if it means any thing or not, but it was october 15th 2003, that’s the day they released the new iqd we all hold. The rate of inflation in Iraq, 76.6% in August. 2004, 4 yrs brought it down to 2.3% in jan 2011, thats how awesome shabibi is. now its buckin 10% even though they say 7 Something and he brought interest rates down to i think 6% from 12% too, an he’s stabilized the dinar, as they say here,,,, very nice sah, very nice, an made it grow, an built up the cbi reserves thru the auctions to what it is now.....drops the mic...an walks off

9-30-2011 Guru Ghost [OkieOilMan site] TALKED WITH OKIE---HE SAID--WONDER IF PEOPLE ARE FINALLY PREPARED---I SAID--IN WHAT REGARDS? --HIS REPLY WAS--ABOUT WHAT WOULD HAPPEN TONIGHT AND THEN AGAIN TOMMOROW. 2 BASKETS ARE TOO MUCH OVERLOAD ON COMPUTERS--THUS 2 DAY'S MAKES THINGS EASIER, WATCH TONIGHT---WATCH TOMMORROW---AS OKIE SAYS---NUFF SAID

9-30-2011 Guru Okie_Oil_Man LET ME STICK MY NECK OUT LIKE A GIRAFFE HERE---AND I MAY HAVE TO EAT THESE WORDS---INTEL JUST RECEIVED STATED THIS AFTERNOON LATE MAY BE OUR TIME---TIME WILL PROVE OR DISPROVE INTEL. I AM NOT CALLING IT-----ONLY PASSING ALONG INFORMATION---I AM ONLY A MESSENGER

9-30-2011 Guru Freeway Bill Last night was magical! Last night was informative! Last night was exciting! Why? The Erbil Agreement is done and going in the gazette. That is what we were suppose to be waiting for. Right? Now the morning after, we woke up to no RV ..... dang! Well here we go again...It is a complicated process and no matter how bad you want and need it, they have to follow all of the procedures to get it implimented. I have said forever the rate would be high and we are being told through many sources 8.47 usd.

9-30-2011 Guru Okie_Oil_Man IT ALL BOIL'S DOWN TO MALIKI NOT WANTING TO RELINQUISH A DEGREE OF HIS POWER THAT IS ENCOMPASSED IN THE ERBIL AGREEMENT. HE IS APPEALING TO THE EQUIVILENT OF THE SUPREME COURT OF THE USA, BY THE WAY--ALL THE JUSTICES ON THE SUPREME COUNCIL WHICH IS EQUIVILENT TO OUR SUPREME COURT---HE PERSONALLY APPOINTED---LET THAT TELL YOU SOMETHING. THE UN, THE USA, THE UNSC, THE WORLD BANK, THE BANK OF INTERNATIONAL SETTLEMENT, THE WORLD TRADE ORGANIZATION ARE ALL TRYING THEIR BEST TO PUT THE PRESSURE ON MALIKI AS WE SPEAK. I AM STILL OPTIMISTIC AND HOPEFUL TO SEE A RAPID END TO THIS JOURNEY.

9-30-2011 Guru ScottiG it is not realistic to think that the IQD will be adjusted to $5, $7 or $17. Common sense and a little understanding of the dynamics in the ME region will tell you that the rate will be near to that of Kuwait. The agreements between Iraq and Kuwait as well as the guidelines from the IMF dictate that the rate will likely be between $3.60 and $4.50. Personally I believe the final rate will end up near to $4.15 - $4.40 to the USD. I believe we are in the window to see the RV. How far out could it be ...? I do not think too far. We could see it this weekend and at the bank possibly by Monday!!!!! But it is entirely possible that it might be a little further down the road.

9-30-2011 Guru Okie_Oil_Man SHORT POST... INFORMATION ONLY, NOT CONFIRMED INTEL. I AM STILL VERY POSITIVE ABOUT OUR INVESTMENT. I AM NOT SATISIFIED WITH THE RATE BEING BANTERED AROUND, BUT, I WISH IT WERE SO. NOW THERE HAS ARISEN A SITUATION IN IRAQ JUST LAST NIGHT THAT MAY HAVE AN IMPACT ON THE DATELINE OF THE R/V. PM MALIKI APPEARS POSSIBLY TO BE TRYING TO DO AN END RUN AROUND THE SIGNED AND PUBLISHED ERBIL AGREEMENT WHICH YOU ALL KNOW IS THE KEY TO THE LOCK. THEY WERE GIVEN A FEW DAYS TO WORK OUT THE AGREEMENT. I LIKE YOU HAVE HEARD ALL THE BANK RUMORS WHICH I CAN'T PROVE BUT HOPE THEY ARE TRUE. THE OUTCOME OF THE MEETINGS NOW GOING ON HAS A DIRECT IMPACT ON US ALL.

9-30-2011 Guru Checkmate the Erbil to me has not been done yet and there is meeting even after their holy day now and tomorrow and I feel that this whole rumor is not correct due to S and M in meetings even now. NO negative news but INCHING FORWARD - feel that this will RV next week even as far out as Wednesday.

9-30-2011 Guru TonyTNT My source from the FBI called and confirmed to me that it is done. this was put in the GAZETTE TODAY straight from Iraq right now. The banks get to choose today those who they pay today or tomorrow but effective Monday all folks can be paid is the info that I got today.

9-30-2011 Guru Bulldog75 UN OFFICIALLY POSTS RATES ON OCT.1; WE ARE ON AN 'HOUR TO HOUR' STANDBY. THIS WILL COME WITHIN 24 HOURS.

9-30-2011 Guru Bear5642 I JUST WANTED TO SEE HOW MANY PEOPLE WERE RUSHING TO THE BIG 4 BANKS THIS MORNING TO CASH OUT AT THIS $8 RATE AFTER LISTENING TO THE "DAN & TONY SHOW". IM IN CONTACT WITH PEOPLE WHO OWN 400 MILLION US DOLLARS WORTH OF DINAR AND THESE PEOPLE YOU LISTEN TO...LIKE RANDY KOONCE SAYS "FOLLOW THE MONEY". PEOPLE WHO SPEND THAT KIND OF MENY TELL ME 2 THINGS THAY KNOW ITS REAL AND THEY KNOW WHATS GONNA HAPPEN. ITS ALL GOOD BUT KEEP YOUR EYE ON THE GOI...THERE IS NOTHING MORE TO SAY.

9-30-2011 Guru BGG the Kurds and M and S got together, seemed they were dragging their feet. THEN this all got done and today. Shabibi is on his own time frame and that ERBIL was critical to him, he guards the CBI reserves an the ERBIL is the main need for this RV to happen. WITH THIS NEWS COMING OUT TODAY, I have to say I am excited about how this RV can happen anytime...

9-30-2011 Guru DonnieR THE INFO I am receiving, all is done and its all winding up and Erbil is done and going to be in the Gazette and finally this is it.... YES I am getting the same news we will see this.

9-30-2011 Guru Poppy2 confirming the Erbil is finished and sent for publication, approved and the Gazette will show this when they print it- it is in the hands of the Gazette. ERBIL is out of the way done now and the HCL is not holding up the RV. We will see this RV at any time

9-30-2011 Guru TMoney [new guru] From FBI contact, Erbil Agreement has been announced, read and confirmed in Gazette, will go live in country... new CBI site will be up and running tomorrow [Friday] in Iraq and old site will be taken down. We are in the final moments. Some banks may cash out starting tomorrow [Friday]. Have seen a copy of Cash Out memo from banks with my own eyes, got this today [Thursday]. Seen on bank documents, rate is $8.47, $5.21 to the GBP. It's going down without a doubt. If we don't see it by [Friday], we will see it by Monday. This is the real deal.

9-30-2011 Guru Bulldog75 THIS RATE RELEASE MAY COME IN TWO BASKETS SEPARATED, 1 HOUR - TO EVEN ONE DAY APART; THATS AN "80% CHANCE" BECAUSE OF IMF HAVING DIFFICULTY PUSHING THESE RATES THRU ON THE NEW SOFTWARE. WHICH BASKET IQD; PROBABLY THE FIRST; ODDS 97%, IMHO. IMHO, THERE'S ABOUT AN 80% CHANCE OF SEEING RATES THIS MORNING AS OF NOW. RATES COULD POST ANYTIME IN DIFFERENT BASKETS FROM HOUR TO HOUR THROUGH OUT THE DAY FRIDAY. EVERYTHING IS RUMOR TIL ITS OFFICIAL

9-30-2011 Guru Bluwolf both wf and citibank have something going on, seems that wf in dallas fort worth is now prepared. citibank has sent notice to all branches specifiing to be on alert for pending rv. the rates just might be a little bit higher than expected imo. the date could be at any time now for all is set. all is looking good

Rooster

Back to top Go down

Re: Dinar Gurus Predicts (From Other Sites)

Post by American Beauty on Sun Oct 02, 2011 2:59 am

Bulldog75 Fri Sept. 30, 2011 2:40 am
Bulldog75...do you have a job or do you sit around and post bullshit all day or every other day? Just VERY curious loser

Here's my response to you Bulldog75, How dare you call anyone on this site a loser since your the one making up lies and false Intel. It is obvious to me that you are the one without a life. We have this website to get information out to people. It's simple we know where to look for true information about and from Iraq. ToddS & I read and know all the true Iraq news and information each day which takes us about 20 minutes a day, add another 10 minutes for posting. However it appears you spend your day making up lies, which is all rumors are truthfully. Your the one with the time to make-up and spew "BS" as your below prediction shows.

So if you don't like what we say on our site, stay off it!!! Your the one that has the time on your hands to make-up and post "BS" and time to send us a PM asking us why we post your "BS"

10-1-2011 Guru Bulldog75 THE UN IS CHANGING THE RATES AND THE ACTIVITY THEREIN IS VERY ACTIVE. NEW COUNTRIES HAVE EVEN BEEN ADDED TO THE BASKETS AT THE LAST MINUTE. WE ARE ON COURSE; THE PROCESS IS JUST SLOWER THAN WHAT WE ORIGINALLY ENVISIONED. THEIR NEW SOFTWARE PURPORTEDLY CANNOT DO THE TOTAL JOB AT ONE TIME. OUR INTEL SHOWS THE BASKETS (TWO OR MORE) SHOULD PUSH THRU THE SYSTEM BY SOMETIMES TOMORROW...THIS IS STILL "AN HOUR TO HOUR STANDBY". BACKSCREENS IN THE BANKING, FOREX, UN, IMF ARE IMHO SHOWING CONFIRMATIONS OF THIS FROM OUR INTEL.

There has not been an RV, Bulldog75 is really good at "BS" and seems to enjoy lying to people!!!

Whoever wishes to foresee the future must consult the past; for human events ever resemble those of preceding times. This arises from the fact that they are produced by men who ever have been, and ever shall be, animated by the same passions, and thus they necessarily have the same results.

Machiavelli

American Beauty
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum