IRAQ DINAR BASICS ™
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Real life intel from real live Americans ON ANOTHER SITE

Go down

Real life intel from real live Americans ON ANOTHER SITE Empty Real life intel from real live Americans ON ANOTHER SITE

Post by Rooster Mon Jul 11, 2011 11:24 pm

Real life intel from real live Americans ON ANOTHER SITE

Lady that works with me invested in the dinar after I shared this blessing with her, told me today 11 july,2011 that the husband of a couple she and her husband run with, is a currency trader for fun and a few bucks.

She told me they discussed this inverstment with their friends, the man told them this investment was a scam. This conversation took place about a month ago. Today the husband called her and said he had mentioned this to the New York currency house he trades with and they told him TODAY, that this is very real and is about to occur.

They said it will happen this week, probably Thursday. It was done and would happen. The guy told my friend he could kick himself. This is told to me as the truth and a real occurance. Either party has nothing to gain by making such a story up. If you want to bash, make fun of or anything else, your talking to the wrong guy. Armaddillo hide.
Rooster
Rooster

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum