IRAQ DINAR BASICS ™
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The REAL delay and what's left to do by seekeroftruth ON ANOTHER SITE

Go down

The REAL delay and what's left to do by seekeroftruth ON ANOTHER SITE Empty The REAL delay and what's left to do by seekeroftruth ON ANOTHER SITE

Post by Rooster Tue Jul 12, 2011 9:39 pm

The REAL delay and what's left to do by seekeroftruth ON ANOTHER SITE

Gang,

What if the Treasury is not quite ready for us dinarians? Could that be the reason for the RV NOT showing it'self yet?

Think about this for a second.

IMO - Iraq is ready and has been for a while now. The GOI and Erbil has been settled but just not announced. They need the RV NOW and with the tax laws coming up on the 15th, the want and need this NOW.

IMO - the hold up is not with I but with O and the UST, as in the US Treasury.

Think about it.......

I believe the delay is that the US Treasury is NOT ready for cash in. They do NOT want you going to the bank to cash in. That delays your taxes from being paid until next year. That will NOT work with our current economy and situation. Remember that there is up to 20 to 25 TRILLION dollars in taxes due via the dinar cash in. If they had the choice, would they rather take all of that tax revenue in NOW or by next April? The answer is NOW.

The treasury needs to lead you to THEIR cash in sites so they can "bribe" you with reasons why you should cash in with them. Some of the things we are hearing (not proven but does make a little sense) are higher rates, no audit list, get your taxes out of the way NOW. Call it what you will but it IS a bribe. A bribe I will gladly take in a moments notice.

They WANT and NEED OUR TAXES NOW.

IMO - When those treasury cash in sites are live, I think we will see the RV live here in the states and be able to cash in.

NOW - that beings me to the IRS announcement that they will be open starting this SAT. I am NOT saying these will be cash in sites BUT, I am not saying they won't be. I know there is no "real" proof but if you think about it, it makes a lot of sense to use what you already have in place and then ADD an extra day to ensure you can take in as many dinarians as you can.

These are just my thoughts and I can offer no proof, just personal opinion of what MAY be holding this up and what MAY be happening to resolve the situation.

Wishing everyone well.

JMO..........
Rooster
Rooster

Back to top Go down