IRAQ DINAR BASICS ™
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

BGG says he is hearing of a slight delay because of the budget ON ANOTHER SITE

Go down

BGG says he is hearing of a slight delay because of the budget ON ANOTHER SITE Empty BGG says he is hearing of a slight delay because of the budget ON ANOTHER SITE

Post by Rooster Mon Jul 25, 2011 6:26 pm

BGG says he is hearing of a slight delay because of the budget ON ANOTHER SITE

07/25/2011

[sloompy]
BGG Hey Guys - I am hearing of a slight delay today. Several sources just came through in the last hour or so and said that it appears as though our President asked for several more days - no specifics, due to debt ceiling negotiations. Sorry - lets hope they get it done or pull an end-around.
BGG I am also hearing that as soon as an agreement is reached it could go immediately...
BGG and I would rather think it were only a little ways off than wonder what is the hold-up. Just me.
BGG ckh - not that I am hearing.piano_24 CNN report The Harry Reid Plan has been agreed upon
BGG piano_24 That is great news...would mean it could go ASAP. piano_24 Breaking News: White House: Obama backs a proposal by Sen. Harry Reid to cut spending by $2.7 trillion, raise debt limit through 2012. -
Rooster
Rooster

Back to top Go down